Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 400 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 6000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    Hah, both!

    Thanks for the update on 4 Seasons. It's been a minute since I was last there. I know LuLu (solid 6.5 all around) is over there for the month as well.
    Sophie is gone, does anyone know or any idea where she went.

  2. #5354

    Nice. Brisa

    I've been trying to leave a review of her for a while but have been unable. Done sleep on Nova. Great body and skills. Long slow BJ w / o gag reflex. Cute like spinner body with great Bs. Tattoo on her back and nice butt. She was slow and passionate with lots of attention to the boys. I almost enjoyed my time her over Freya. Just a little different experience. Body was tight enough to get me there twice. Highly recommend! Don't miss out!

  3. #5353

    Nova? At Brisa

    Got shuffled in between the staff a bit this morning but ended up with Nova I believe is what her name was. Speaks decent English and is from NY, has a nice tatt on her back of a peacock. She is about 5'4 some of you would think she looks 30 but she is early 40's but has a great body and a pretty face. B cups, perfect stomach nice butt that looks great in different angles. Great head game and very engaged in the session. I met Feya and Gigi while there, after seeing Feya and reading what others posted I wanted to have a session with her but she had an appointment which turned out fine since Nova was well worth my time.

    Out of 5 stars overall Nova is a solid 4. 5, not sure how long she is there I forgot to ask.

  4. #5352

    Brisa- Nova

    Don't sleep on Nova, she is early to mid 30's great little body and has wonderful skills. She slow and passionate. More GFE than PSE but I still got two off. Great body, nice perky Bs and a heart shaped ass. I saw her about a week ago but wasn't able to post until now. Plenty of attention to jr and the boys, slow and deep with lots of eye contact, vocal and energetic. I highly recommend. I enjoyed my time with her the most out of the three bangers they have there.

  5. #5351

    My girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpedUp3  [View Original Post]
    Call MMS to make an appointment to see Feya.

    Feya ... good kisser, mid 30's ... she just keep calling me daddy the whole time, what a dirty girl.
    Oh dude, good things I already know I'm a pervert. That's fucking hot. Must see her.

  6. #5350

    Good kisser?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasSea  [View Original Post]
    Decided to roll the dice with a new lady.

    If you are a fan of a long, slow, intense buildup with a large eruption at the end. She is for you!!

    She likes to take her time going back and forth between junior and other parts of your body that you didn't know could get you so excited for the finish!

    I enjoyed myself well enough the first hour to want a second hour!

    She got four out of me in 2 hours which is extra impressive considering her intense buildup routine.
    Wow dude, she sounds like a perfect match for me. I love foreplay almost more than I like the finale.

    Nice DFK?

    Is she anywhere close to the picture someone just posted? We all know she doesn't look like the photo LOL, just curious how much she doesn't, haha? Picture makes her look early 20's.

  7. #5349

    Asa at Brisa Spa

    Decided to roll the dice with a new lady.

    If you are a fan of a long, slow, intense buildup with a large eruption at the end. She is for you!!

    She likes to take her time going back and forth between junior and other parts of your body that you didn't know could get you so excited for the finish!

    I enjoyed myself well enough the first hour to want a second hour!

    She got four out of me in 2 hours which is extra impressive considering her intense buildup routine.

  8. #5348

    I have a massive crush on Shana

    We have a standing deal that if her husband ever annoys her in the slightest I am on speed dial.

    Good news is that she won't hire anyone at QQ that can't do pro-level massage. Lala and Summer have both been legendary there recently, massage and extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinesque  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I see what you mean about Shana. Called ahead for her but someone not Shana provided services, Lisa. Very cute with nice t&a. Gave a surprisingly good massage. After the pop, Shana took over for the last 10 minutes. Very funny woman and gave my legs a great massage.

  9. #5347

    Mei massage

    The front door was closed, but they were still taking in customers. I called to make an appointment to enter through the back door. The one who opened the door was MMS, a woman in her sixties. But she arranged a pretty girl for me. Her massage skills were good. She was slim and petite, around 25 years old! Tacoma is still active.

  10. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.
    Yep, I see what you mean about Shana. Called ahead for her but someone not Shana provided services, Lisa. Very cute with nice t&a. Gave a surprisingly good massage. After the pop, Shana took over for the last 10 minutes. Very funny woman and gave my legs a great massage.

  11. #5345

    Feya in Brisa, very dirty girl

    Call MMS to make an appointment to see Feya.

    Feya has big tits, curve body, beautiful, really nice smile, good kisser, mid 30's, this sexy lady bring me to the room, and she just keep calling me daddy the whole time, what a dirty girl.

    We started with some decent massage. Then turn to be body slide. Flip over, some DFK and then she gave me a nice and long BBBJ with DT / BLS.

    Then Feya put the cover on and started riding me in CG and RCG. Her kitty is tight and wet, very comfortable. Then she asked me to get on top and do mish. So we change to standing mish, she can really take a smash. She just keep moaning and saying ' fuck me daddy'. We change to different positions and really fuck for almost half hour and finally I pop in the cover.

    Overall rate: Face 4. 5, body 4, attitude 5, service 5.

  12. #5344

    Asa- new girl at Brisa

    New girl is at Brisa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9283e4229004dd7b22798e53e384534a.jpg‎  

  13. #5343

    Gigi in Brisa

    I scheduled a session with Gigi yesterday. It was not very busy when I arrive, she greet me at the door and bring me into the room. She is young and pretty, with killer body, white soft skin.

    Face 4, body 5, attitude 5 service 4.

    Hand the donations and get undressed. When she came back we started kissing immediately, DFK, good skill. I skipped the massage. Gigi started some catbath then very good BBBJ for a while, and then 69. Her kitty is shaved and clean. The appetizer was good and take long time. Finally we went to the main course. Cover on, standing mish first, then doggy and cg, doggy again and finish. The overall experience is good. She seems not having much experience, not too many service but good attitude and trying to please everyone.

  14. #5342

    KK Spa. Lucy

    Second time coming back here, this time I'm here to check out Lucy, Saw her in passing last time as I was leaving. When I asked MMS, Who's that girl? She said her name was Lucy and she's gots a lot of good feedback from clients. Noted! Time has come for me to see for myself, If she lives up to MMS hype. Lucy greeted me in the room and I was excited that she looked amazing. She seems to be in her mid 20's, Very youthful and vibrant vibe, She's got a bit of curves to her, Perky full C's and hypnotic eyes that I can stare into all day long. We hugged and Lucy gave me a peck on the lips. Ahhh she likes to play coy, I see LOL. Took care of the paperwork and she was coy no more! She dropped down the top of her dress and unleashed her sweater puppies. Good Lord they looked good.

    After the dress came off and I got to explore her baby smooth body, We go for some mouthwash and shower fun. Once we were in the shower she started with some LFK / DFK, washing and rubbing her fine body against mine. It got hot and heavy real quick the moment her hair went up in the ponytail. Game on as She went in for a welcomed BBBJ, Slow and sensual. Her little hands would graze the boys, Teasing them just enough to leave me wanting more. Loving the push / pull teasing, It was leaving me on edge the whole time.

    Back in the room, she got on the bed first with her legs spread wide, Then she signals me to come have a taste. Lucy grabbed the back of head, Showing me where all her sweet spots are. Then she gripped on tight and pushed me down, her thighs squeezing my head tight. She either came or she's a damn good actress! I'm going with first, Seeing how drippy her cooch looked and felt.

    Next up She got on top of me and came in for more DFK then transitioned into some nipple play on me, Lucy is no longer shy, She was more aggressive on my nipples than I'm used to but she seemed really into it so I let her go. She made her way down to BBBJ. Her technique was pretty good but no DT. She switched between BBBJ and HJ for a bit and then got on top for some P2 P before rolling on the condom and she started slowly in CG. A few minutes of CG, she transitioned to ACG and I felt like I was about ready to burst so I asked if we could switch to k9 for better control. She said "Good Good" Then dropped on all fours, Ass popping out and her back was arched. She looked great from behind too. I went a few more minutes before release, as I told her I was close she started moving back and forth in k9 with me to get me to go faster. She's great.

  15. #5341

    Atf

    Hailey is as good as advertised. She will treat you like you're the man of her life. She doesn't watch the clock and she will make sure you leave happy.

    Lulu is just the most beautiful AMP the Shanghai best franchise has to offer.

    Angela at q is a hot fuck doll that'll blow your socks off.

    My 3 top girls this month. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad  [View Original Post]
    Out of towner here that decided to sample the local talent. I'm not sure what's with the Brisa and Gigi glazing but she is definitely not in her 20's. I'm almost sure she's not even in her 30's. However, to give the benefit of the doubt, I'll say she's mid to late 30's with a pretty average / homely face. I will say that it is natural and she didn't appear to be wearing makeup, I'm sure she could fool people into thinking she was much younger if she put the effort in. Another girl came in trying to sweet talk me into a double. I didn't catch her name but she with the plastic surgery and makeup she looked about the same age and attractiveness as Gigi, even though the plastic doll face isn't really my cup of tea. I think gigi was pretty burnt out when I saw her. Pretty standard service but low energy. Gave a massage after but she was pretty terrible at it, should just leave once you're done. It was so bad I almost thought I got b&s'd since she's had so many glowing reviews. But a lot of details lined up such as her appearance and past job as a teacher. I will say she has a killer body that is very tight, but I prefer a little more meat on the bone. If you can make it up to Burien, Lulu was much better for me, although first visit service was similar to Gigi's. I would actually believe lulu is younger though, maybe late 20's and repeat visit was much better. Caught a glimpse of Hailey who looked older than lulu but still attractive enough and would be a good time if the reports about her service are true and not as exaggerated as what I assume Gigi's is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape