Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 30797
-
01-26-26 17:41 #29312Senior Member

Posts: 93Summer bae
Anyone out there able to get in touch with her? I can't imagine her going into hibernation.
Originally Posted by Nikpat
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-26 13:25 #29311Senior Member

Posts: 409Learn the Red Flags
What's good my man? I'm straight forward which is why I won't say I'm sorry it happened to you. You may be new to the scene and haven't learned. Maybe you are just new to the sight, maybe you're not. Either way, it happens and it's all part of the game. Just make sure you learn from the experience. There were too many Red Flags.
Originally Posted by Laposta2012
[View Original Post]
1. She didn't respond until the next day.
2. Offered content.
3. Cash up front for something she has to send you.
This would sound fishy in a every day situation, there is no difference. She knew that you wouldn't be able to meet the next day or hoped at the very least. IMO, there is too much free stuff available to purchase content from a provider especially if she doesn't have a website to download it from. That's me tho. I mean no disrespect, I wish you success.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
01-26-26 10:39 #29310Regular Member

Posts: 5Big Tits Marcelle
https://tryst.link/escort/eyesonmarcelle
After plenty of deliberation I pulled the trigger on Marcelle. Very pleased with that decision. First off, she was the most responsive of any of the providers I messaged for rates and details. Damage was $$$ for hhr, which I know some of yall will be shaking your heads at, but I have an aversion to crack-heads and junky-sores and if I can afford a clean / safe environment, it's worth the money every time.
Verification: verified w / a shot my I'd w / information covered, and then a pic of my face. Set the appointment. No deposit (duh).
Texted me parking info when I pulled up, came and greeted me at the door and walked me to her room. She was in nice athleisure. Got to the apartment, donation on the counter, she had me wash my hands and wait in the living room while she got ready and changed. Came out a few minutes later in spicy lingerie and heels, brought me back to the bedroom. Cleaned the boys up with some wipes, then BBBJ. That went on for some time, she had great technique, plenty of spit, no teeth, very complimentary of my cock being beautiful (they're paid to lie but I'll take it LOL). I couldn't wait any longer, she put a cover on and hopped on for CG. Those tits are mag-ni-fi-cent. Went CG for a while, flipped her over for missionary with her legs pushed down, then doggy for a while (she squirted here, or at least left a small puddle under where we were), finished back in mish. She can take a pounding and she gets into the deed quite enthusiastically.
Overall, she was great. Awesome personality, GFE type encounter, she was absolutely dripping by the time we finished, and those tits are *chefs kiss. Marcelle, if you read this, Thursday morning was a great time. Also, the apartment was nice, clean, no smoke or cats or anything weird. Just a nice clean safe environment, big tits, wet pussy, and fresh smelling everything.
-
01-25-26 07:08 #29309Regular Member

Posts: 2Tia
A couple of Saturdays ago, I reached out to Tia (green eyed goddess), she reached back out the following day, but I had too many prior engagements to make it down to Sanford. She said she had content that I agreed to get. However, after the transaction, she ghosted me.
Thought I would pass that along.
-
01-24-26 18:45 #29308Regular Member

Posts: 2Tia
Texted Tia a couple Saturdays ago. Had a free day but did not get a response until the next day.
Could not get down to her location as my schedule did not match hers.
She said she had some content which I prescribed to.
However once bought I was promptly ghosted so did not get any content.
Thought I would share.
-
01-24-26 16:00 #29307Senior Member

Posts: 221Cherokee
Noticed that her ad on STG now says "ask about my party favors". She's damn skinny so I had presumed she was a tweaker. It's appears that she's dealing too. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 15:15 #29306Senior Member

Posts: 625Nina Raleigh other reviews
Other reviews and pics in case pages disappears.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/172981110504
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 11:49 #29305Senior Member

Posts: 215Boom Boom
Brother, we have to look out for each other.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 11:42 #29304Senior Member

Posts: 80If you want some advice / help / input on a provider, then PLEASE attach photos to your requests. The ad link alone is useless 60-70% of the time. The link in your post is already dead. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WaterBoy13
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 11:36 #29303Senior Member

Posts: 80I was going to try her out today before the bad weather set in. I logged on just now specifically to see if she was mentioned here. Thanks so much for the report!
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 09:07 #29302Senior Member

Posts: 215Cherokee
Anyone know if this one is legit? I like her look and I'd like a taste.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/961085724493
-
01-24-26 08:16 #29301Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks
I love me some fine dining.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 19:22 #29300Senior Member

Posts: 41Brandi
I've always had a fine dinning experience however as you may know YMMV.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 17:25 #29299Senior Member

Posts: 56Lexi Blue
https://tryst.link/escort/lexiblue
Has anyone seen her? I like what I see. Curvy, petite blondes are my favorite.
-
01-23-26 16:55 #29298Senior Member

Posts: 215Had a visit to the Boom Boom Room
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/154151320837
Entrance fee 80.
Service was OK. Shame cause she could be a very attractive woman but her dental plan seems to consist of several white washes every day with a possible smoke treatment of Crack or meth. She is missing a few. Her enthusiasm is very low, thought she is very pleasant. Her responsiveness is low too. Comms were good though. She has a large dog who seems friendly enough. There were men's clothes about the place. Room was average cleanliness. The hotel hallways reeks of pot smoke. Her cleanliness (hygiene) left a lot to be desired. Her picture a pre post apocalyptic at best.
Won't repeat unless it is after rehab.
Let me know if I missed anything.










Reply With Quote





