Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 60910
-
01-28-26 17:07 #59605Senior Member

Posts: 156Same here. That's a hard one to crack. I even tried asking during one of their lives on IG and the girl ignored my comments.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:07 #59604Senior Member

Posts: 707Velour
Still not a word anyone heard anything.
-
01-26-26 01:52 #59603Senior Member

Posts: 97ROS: Rest of story.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-26 23:14 #59602Senior Member

Posts: 49Activities: ROS
Eccie had a post with Activities: ROS I could not find ROS in abbreviations. I feel dense not figuring it out.
Ideas?
-
01-24-26 22:51 #59601Senior Member

Posts: 495With the crazy weather.
Who brought their masseuse home, or for driving safety decided to stay with her (them) at the shop for the weekend?
Brings back memories of Kaina after hours.
-
01-24-26 13:41 #59600Senior Member

Posts: 367Oasis
RTFF. Use the search box and you'll get a lot of info.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 22:35 #59599Senior Member

Posts: 80Oasis spa
Anyone been to oasis spa on Northside dr? If so how is it? Do the offer l3 and if so how much?
-
01-23-26 16:41 #59598Senior Member

Posts: 189A#1 Massage in Cumming
While I know this place has a history of being Legit, a year ago I went late, like 7 PM. Papasan went home, not at front desk. I managed to get a low level 1 from Amanda. I Paid. 7 to house. .5 to her. Went today, Amanda was gone, would up with a sad Deep Tissue from the cutest of Cutes named Tracey. Not even a tease. But I might have missed something. I have bad hearing, and their accent doesn't help. During a conversation about the massage, she switched too a whisper with a question. But I couldn't hear it. After asking 3 times, I gave up.
-
01-23-26 15:06 #59597Senior Member

Posts: 30Pretty Good
Yes I went twice in the summer. I got this girl prob in her mid 40's, nice natural body, no heavy makeup or work done. 2.0 for FS, 1. 0 extra for BBFS. One of the better spots in Atl.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 11:35 #59596Senior Member

Posts: 203Not sure who you got, but if its that thick young one with glasses, then you were lucky to get L1 at least. She was strictly legit with me. Wouldn't even let me move the towel.
Originally Posted by DrivesALot
[View Original Post]
But if you want some action from Latinas, you got to hit spots like Sunshine, Moonlight, Chi and Well Being. Everything is available on the menu if you are willing to cough up the dough and don't mind putting up with some GPS from some of them.
Chi has a smoking hot clone of Samantha and her name is Michelle. She was busy when I saw her yesterday. Can't wait to go back and sample.
-
01-23-26 11:18 #59595Senior Member

Posts: 67Elite Asian Duluth
SO I went, got mediocre L1. All butterface latinas when I went. I mean, if you got to get one out. Sure. Typical prices for everything but Duluth just isn't the same.
Whoever that one asian chick was that everyone hyped up, I hope someone posts about her when she's back because the other 'talent' there was just not for me.
-
01-23-26 06:06 #59594Senior Member

Posts: 189Pileo Anyone?
Has anyone been to Pileo? Not seen much on here.
-
01-23-26 05:38 #59593Senior Member

Posts: 189Taiji
Which one? Duluth or Atlanta?
.
Originally Posted by SuppaMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 18:42 #59592Senior Member

Posts: 50Taiji
Had been going here for L1 but last couple of visits have been very stressful with negotiations before service and asking. 8+ for L1. Last visit, I just got normal massage and left because of unrealistic negotiations. Was also cut short on time!
-
01-22-26 18:16 #59591Senior Member

Posts: 50Hit or Miss
Came here to post a report on Gardenia. Got lucky last week when I went for legit massage, lied naked on the bed before she came in to give a hint. Did not do any teasing but I made sure I showed enjoyment whenever she got closer to butt and moved the sheet over my butt couple of times. On flip, she asked for it and I acknowledged. No negotiation and let me utc top and otc bottom. Sorry don't remember her name, but she was not the prettiest of the lot and in 40-50's.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
Visited in 2 more times before that and explicitly asked for L1 but was denied by different provider. Royal and Taiji you will always get lucky!








Reply With Quote




