Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 58880
-
01-24-26 13:30 #55220Senior Member

Posts: 1232Hope it didn't come out as patronizing or condescending or anything. I meant to reply to the guy that didn't like using his phone, I don't either after being reprimanded by a judge in a court of law in Florida. Just shared some confirming information supporting his view, and they can't legally use anything posted on this site against us.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
...waiting for the real lawyers to jump in, I'm only a jailhouse lawyer.
-
01-24-26 12:09 #55219Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thanks for educating us as I didn't know and frequent Orlando from time to time.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 10:17 #55218Senior Member

Posts: 821Meiji. Website made me chuckle
Out of towner, but cruising some massage boards for educational purposes, of course. Saw the Meiji118 posts and my first look at the website, and I thought, nope. Something ain't right, and then I went back. I love it.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 10:13 #55217Senior Member

Posts: 1232Unlawful use of a two-way communication device is a third degree felony in Florida. I'm familiar with that charge although it wasn't this hobby but another one I partake in.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
burners are not completely foolproof either, a lot more work and the odds are against it, but big brother can if he wants to, just saying...
-
01-24-26 09:30 #55216Senior Member

Posts: 1095Smart man!
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 05:47 #55215Regular Member

Posts: 17How tall is she? I know it's usually not accurate? Looking for a short one 😂128514;.
-
01-24-26 00:24 #55214Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Lucky at Blue Dream Massage (on Fern Creek)
In honor of MLK day this week, I too decided to have a dream. Dreamed that I visited Blue Dream Massage last night and had a wonderful time with a sexy Chinese girl named Lucky. Lucky's body type is on the thicker side, she's got a very curvy build (but not fat) with some nice C cups and dyed brown hair.
Took care of the house fee and tips then she asked me to undress. I asked for a massage first and was not disappointed. Her skills are great! 15 minutes into the massage, she started some sensual teasing. She undressed herself and gave me a nice body slide. Feeling her soft boobs sliding over mine, her moans in my ear. It was so hot and had me yearning for more. She then had me flip over and straddled me while massaging my front, guided my hands up to her wonderful breasts and I was in heaven. Onto a BBBJ that felt amazing. She really knew how to work her mouth to get me rock hard. Later I could feel her move up and mount me and oh my when she slid my hard cock into her tight wet pussy, I even did not know when she put on the cover. She started riding me and grabbed my hand and put it on her tits, the image of this beautiful tight busty girl riding my cock will be forever imprinted into my mind. It was everything I could do to not bust in the first minute.
Switched positions and I had her in missionary taking full advantage of the amazing view. More DFK with those soft beautiful lips. She likes it hard and was pulling me into her and moaning so seductively. Wanted to switch to doggy but couldn't get enough of those lips. Eventually flipped over to K9. She has a soft ass felt so good. Couldn't contain myself for long and busted in doggy. She seemed like she was still ready for more. LOL, I'll have to come back soon to make up for finishing so quickly. Wrapped up with wipes and some chatting (although her English is limited but she was eager to communicate) before I left. Fun time.
-
01-23-26 19:39 #55213Senior Member

Posts: 1028Thanks Green. I prefer the anonymity of the walk in spas over the agencies. I'm probably being overly cautious but I just don't like having identifying information (e. G. , a phone number) linked to the providers.
Originally Posted by Green09
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 16:13 #55212Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I don't think you're going to get anyone to provide names of providers that offer BBFS, but I guess we'll see.
Originally Posted by Ruigi79
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 14:29 #55211Senior Member

Posts: 98Ayou
Hold up. LOL. The pictures are inaccurate, and the booker confirmed it. The review from Dork01 is accurate.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 12:05 #55210Senior Member

Posts: 179Ayou at Meiji
I agree with the recent review of Ayou. She is young and cute and has a great attitude. The breasts are definitely smaller. I really like her butt too. She gives very nice service, she's very clean and smooth. Remember there's a lot of factors that go into how you enjoy a certain provider. A lot of the factors are things like your stress level, your libido level on a given day, etc. So take all these reviews with a grain of salt, but for those that enjoy the Japanese providers she is very good and I recommend.
-
01-23-26 11:14 #55209Regular Member

Posts: 11AMP girls who provide BBFS?
Can you name some of the girls who you know provide BBFS and what AMPs they are / were at?
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 10:15 #55208Regular Member

Posts: 12Greek provider
Jenny at meiji118.com offer Greek.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 10:14 #55207Senior Member

Posts: 587Ayou
Based on the recent reviews I should have seen Ayou instead of Jenny. Oh well maybe next time Ayou visits. I will not have the ability to make it down there before Ayou leaves.
Originally Posted by NeonJesus
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 07:21 #55206Senior Member

Posts: 1028Greek services
Any recommendations for current AMP workers who might be amenable to a trip to Greece?
When I was last in Orlando last year, I had a nice session with Blue. When Gardenia was in business there was another worker, Ruby, who was also game. But I haven't seen any recent reports in the forum.
Any updates on current AMP workers who are Greek friendly?









Reply With Quote






