Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 31820
-
01-22-26 16:02 #31040Senior Member

Posts: 148Trans providers
I may get a few laughs from this but it is what it is. I know some of you have seen some trans providers and probably not reported back on here with anything. They always say don't knock it until you try it, so I want to try it. Any recommendations let me know here or send a dm if you're scared of judgement.
-
01-21-26 17:58 #31039Regular Member

Posts: 19Brook
Has anyone see her recently? I looked at some older reviews but nothing recent I could find.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...k/304390059648
-
01-19-26 14:36 #31038Senior Member

Posts: 1162I definitely like her look but the menu appears to be a little limited. Might take a shot sometime if I get up to Nashville.
Originally Posted by FrankenBass
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 22:07 #31037Senior Member

Posts: 151Toftt
Didn't know if this girl was legit or not since 99% of the time ads like these are scams but decided to check this girl out. Photos are accurate, maybe a little filtered but it is her with makeup and she is cute young MILF. 120/200/300. I chose the qv option since I was skeptical meeting her. Met her at her incall location and was relieved that it was the girl in the pics on her ad. Since I chose the qv option we got to work quickly, CG, Missionary before nutting in the bag. She is tight. We chatted throughout the session. Easy to talk to and we had a great conversation for the little time I had with her. Will repeat when she visits Nashville again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200311503
-
01-18-26 00:41 #31036Senior Member

Posts: 30Addison in Madison
After being ghosted by Jayy and Tiffany, I dreamt of Addison tonight. She was an excellent host. Good communication, super sweet when I got there and very sexy. She's medium height, short hair, perky tits, thin with a little tummy and a few tattoos. She's in a private residence with a roommate, but there were no problems. We went to her room and got to business. Everything she offers is listed in the ad. She made me very comfortable and I'll definitely repeat. 1. 6 for a HH.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...i/348223116268
-
01-17-26 23:26 #31035Senior Member

Posts: 256Is Tru really true?
Been on Seeking for awhile. Kind of want to get back out here in this side of things for awhile. And really like this one. Have a thing for dancers. Anybody know if Tru is true?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...30/9097320673. - seems a tad on the high side. Just curious if she's worth it?
-
01-17-26 13:46 #31034Senior Member

Posts: 207Does not look nearly as good in person, has significant mental health issues.
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 12:35 #31033Senior Member

Posts: 1656New girl
Looks good to me, let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 08:35 #31032Regular Member

Posts: 18New to the area
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...-/131734222418
Can anyone verify if this one is real?
Does she look as good in person?
How many roses?
Thank you.
-
01-16-26 18:31 #31031Senior Member

Posts: 148Gotcha
Okay that makes sense. I didn't think about the LEO part of it. Idk I've reverse image searched my selfies many times and I have never been able to find myself in the results so I feel pretty comfortable with it. But maybe I will be a little more careful with sending pics. I've really only did it once though.
Originally Posted by DomDraper
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 18:15 #31030Senior Member

Posts: 39Also, more and more are asking for a selfie holding up your I'd or your LinkedIn profile. 0% chance I'm ever doing that unless it's a high class established woman. I have girls charging $$hour asking for my LinkedIn. They're out of their mind.
Originally Posted by Jaydawg92
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 18:13 #31029Senior Member

Posts: 39Pretty easy to get blackmailed that way. This forum has always generally been against sending pics. Adds another layer of risk. I'm not a bad guy but I'm not trying to provide documentation tying my face to an interaction with a prostitute.
Originally Posted by Jaydawg92
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 16:19 #31028Senior Member

Posts: 77Saw her last year
I saw her a couple times last year. She is real, Was supper easy to get a hold off and comms were good. Multiple positions and will repeat once she gets an incall. For the last few months I think she has been doing outcalls only. But of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by CardinalMan17
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 15:54 #31027Banned Member

Posts: 907Jennifer
I got to spend time with our friend Jennifer the other day. Spend some time at her spot. I like hanging out with her because she's willing to do just about damn near anything. I don't think there's anything I've ever said hey I'd like to try and she said no. So with that fellas you can see my previous review if you want but if you're looking for a bigger chick with gigantic tits and no menu restrictions (that I'm aware of) this is your girl. She does like to chit chat and has no problems with multiple pops as long as it's discussed up front.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/778614796394
-
01-16-26 10:49 #31026Senior Member

Posts: 1134I've seen Tiffany several times over the years. She used to be great, especially when she was pregnant, she was at her best, horny as hell and wet as a small lake. For me her service started to go down hill after she had her kid. During and before pregnancy she seemed to be clean of any demons. After the kid she started getting strung out and went into rehab. This was maybe 2019 or 2020. I saw her a couple times and she was going down after she got out of rehab. She would come and go on the scene but those last visits stuck in my head so I stopped seeing her. She popped back up a couple years ago and started getting some good reviews so I saw her last in '24 I think it was. It was a real pain setting up with her at that time. Finally got a hotel and arrival time. Went to the hotel and get a message that she couldn't find a ride so I'm sitting in the parking lot for over an hour waiting. I saw her and her friend pull up and finally got the call to come in. She wasn't ready but remembered me and I guess she was comfortable getting ready while I was in the room. Her friend, female, stayed in the bathroom eating her fast food. She seemed clean at this time but mentally a mess and the service was rushed and not great and rates went up considerably. I saw yesterday she is back and I'm curious what version will be available. I had heard she got pregnant again but not sure. She is closer to 45 yr old. Last time I saw her she told me she was 42 and she had a birthday coming up. If you see her I'd like to hear the results.
Originally Posted by Buster74
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





