Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 555 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 8315
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7880

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Who is Anna?
    https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo

    I don't think she does BBFS, so make sure you know that before going.

  2. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyMann  [View Original Post]
    I'm going through some shit and want something a little different. I need a little intimacy and to feel a little wanted, some kissing and holding (yeah I know ghey but it is what it is). I also want a freak who will make my toes curl and be open to pretty much anything. Anal, maybe even creampie eating (her) must be ok with BBJCIM too. Love BBWs but nicely shaped not sloppy and love Tasia types with bigger titties. Would like to find someone whos price is like Anna who goes $300hr but doesnt watch the clock if shes having fun.

    I usually go see Anna, deep throat queen not Asian and she's a blast but the intimacy thing isn't there, but for anyone wondering her BJ is amazing and she loves anal but no bare aside from BBBJ and just not that feeling of GFE more PSE. Def woth a see for those of you who haven't she's been around a long time but worth it.
    Who is Anna?

  3. #7878
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmill702  [View Original Post]
    Does Nivvy still provide here? Haven't seen her LC ad in awhile.
    Haven't seen her in a minute. She either moved or retired.

  4. #7877

    Maybe a weird request

    I'm going through some shit and want something a little different. I need a little intimacy and to feel a little wanted, some kissing and holding (yeah I know ghey but it is what it is). I also want a freak who will make my toes curl and be open to pretty much anything. Anal, maybe even creampie eating (her) must be ok with BBJCIM too. Love BBWs but nicely shaped not sloppy and love Tasia types with bigger titties. Would like to find someone whos price is like Anna who goes $300hr but doesnt watch the clock if shes having fun.

    I usually go see Anna, deep throat queen not Asian and she's a blast but the intimacy thing isn't there, but for anyone wondering her BJ is amazing and she loves anal but no bare aside from BBBJ and just not that feeling of GFE more PSE. Def woth a see for those of you who haven't she's been around a long time but worth it.

  5. #7876
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    About once a year I remember Jenna Juggz and do a search for her to see if she resurfaced but never has. Used to see her on the NW side regularly to the point where I think I was paying $80-$100 for BBFS pse services with her. Last time I saw her was probably 2017 and she was in Henderson and was totally different. Definitely took a turn for the worse in a random trap house kinda place no furniture ripped up carpet and pizza boxes on the ground. Still did the deed but covered up that last time.
    I used to see her regularly, but yeah, things seemed to go downhill after she moved from the location off Cheyenne to the location off Stephanie. I saw her once at the Stephanie location (she took me into some random room for a BBBJ, but she had a roommate or somebody who was arguing with someone in the house, and it was a huge mood killer). I passed on FS that time and haven't seen her since.

    I hope she figured things out and is living a good life now. If so, I wouldn't seeing her again.

  6. #7875

    Pornstars at avn

    Krystal Davis Lucky Starr and Sugarmilf.

    All BBFS with testing.

  7. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldPopsicle20  [View Original Post]
    Going through an old phone and this blast from the past came up, anyone know what ever happend to her? She had nice, but fake, titties and she took a pounding like a champ.
    About once a year I remember Jenna Juggz and do a search for her to see if she resurfaced but never has. Used to see her on the NW side regularly to the point where I think I was paying $80-$100 for BBFS pse services with her. Last time I saw her was probably 2017 and she was in Henderson and was totally different. Definitely took a turn for the worse in a random trap house kinda place no furniture ripped up carpet and pizza boxes on the ground. Still did the deed but covered up that last time.

  8. #7873

    Nivvy?

    Does Nivvy still provide here? Haven't seen her LC ad in awhile.

  9. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldPopsicle20  [View Original Post]
    Going through an old phone and this blast from the past came up, anyone know what ever happend to her? She had nice, but fake, titties and she took a pounding like a champ.
    That must be a REAL old phone. She's been MIA for ages. She was sexy as hell but was all kinds of crazy.

  10. #7871

    Jenna Juggz

    Going through an old phone and this blast from the past came up, anyone know what ever happend to her? She had nice, but fake, titties and she took a pounding like a champ.

  11. #7870
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRisky23  [View Original Post]
    Does Nicki ask to see a negative STD test before BBFS? Asking for a 'friend'.
    LOL no girl does. I get tested every 30 days so she didn't give me anything. My guess is she can't have kids or already went through menopause.

  12. #7869

    Evonne

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyWind  [View Original Post]
    Also saw Evonne. She was clean and pussy was tight but looks different than her pictures, kinda tall too. She was enthusiastic so I'll give her that. It was light GFE, LFK, CIP, no DATY, hesitant about nipple play but YMMV. Wouldn't say it was a mistake but probably wouldn't repeat either unless I'm in the mood and can't reach anyone else. $$ for hh if I recall.
    Sucks you had that experience. Seen her twice. Good tight pussy. Creampie'd twice. She has a creampie fetish. Kissing was okay as well. Also sucked on her nipples. Different experience for diff people I guess.

  13. #7868
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she is so difficult (impossible) to get on the phone during the day! I've tried several times, never answers or returns calls.
    Same. I texted her Thursday to see if she was available. No response until Sunday, and all she says is "hey" without even answering my question.

  14. #7867

    Lovely Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by URLSurfer  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've posting up here, work and travel have been taking up too much of my time.

    Carved out some time to met up with my favorite milk girl Katt last night. Booked a room with a hot tub so that we could start off with a relaxing soak.

    She's been reviewed here before, so I will not bore you with the details LOL.

    As usual, she came to please and to make sure I was left satisfied. After the tub, we jump into the bed, snuggled up a bit before the main event. BBBJ, daty, mish, k9 were all played along with my favorite, her spraying me with her warm milk.

    I can't wait to see her again, she's a lovely and sweet person, please treat her as such.

    She did tell me that things have been slow for her lately and that she could make some new friends LOL.

    Recent pics have been updated on them, check them out and give her a call. Feel free to PM me if you would like more details about her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katt-esc...-vegas-1094682
    Too bad she is so difficult (impossible) to get on the phone during the day! I've tried several times, never answers or returns calls.

  15. #7866

    Lovely Katt and her lactating breast

    It's been a while since I've posting up here, work and travel have been taking up too much of my time.

    Carved out some time to met up with my favorite milk girl Katt last night. Booked a room with a hot tub so that we could start off with a relaxing soak.

    She's been reviewed here before, so I will not bore you with the details LOL.

    As usual, she came to please and to make sure I was left satisfied. After the tub, we jump into the bed, snuggled up a bit before the main event. BBBJ, daty, mish, k9 were all played along with my favorite, her spraying me with her warm milk.

    I can't wait to see her again, she's a lovely and sweet person, please treat her as such.

    She did tell me that things have been slow for her lately and that she could make some new friends LOL.

    Recent pics have been updated on them, check them out and give her a call. Feel free to PM me if you would like more details about her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katt-esc...-vegas-1094682

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape