Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 40434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40119

    Waiks

    Hey bras, I'm just came from the mainland looking for some info. Where's the closet AMP that provides FS near Waiks, and what's the usual damage? In Seattle, the going rate is $50 for half or $70 for full, and another $150 for FS includes GFE, DFK, CIM, DATY, stuff like that.

    I'd appreciate any places and names you can give. I'm fond of Korean women with a nice big racks, but not a deal breaker either. Thanks for the help guys. If you need some help in Seattle, drop me a line. Happy Mongering!

  2. #40118
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks,

    I was driving to Ala Moana mall on Queen street last weekend and on the mauka side of the road there is a new massage shop. I passed it so quickly that I did not get any of the details and could not do a turn back.

    From the the street a well lit lobby open to the outside and already a bunch of customers. Looks like parking in front on Queen St. In front of the shop. You know that section of Queen St. No sidewalks.

    I will follow up when I can, but in the meantime, good hunting.
    Think you are talking about this place. They posted an ad on Craigslist.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...907421662.html

    Haven't been there. Be safe.

  3. #40117

    New Massage Shop on Queen Street

    Hey Folks,

    I was driving to Ala Moana mall on Queen street last weekend and on the mauka side of the road there is a new massage shop. I passed it so quickly that I did not get any of the details and could not do a turn back.

    From the the street a well lit lobby open to the outside and already a bunch of customers. Looks like parking in front on Queen St. In front of the shop. You know that section of Queen St. No sidewalks.

    I will follow up when I can, but in the meantime, good hunting.

  4. #40116

    Nancy is now back at Kahala house if you'd like tiny mix Asian girl

    Yana last day is today Kahala house and if you want to catch Nancy it's a good time to go over or call that number on Mojo Village.

  5. #40115
    Quote Originally Posted by ChooseyGoon  [View Original Post]
    If you mean that little shop on the corner, I went in one night after being guided in walking down the street. Small, petite woman who refused to do any extras. Great massage.
    Thanks for the info. The way she was talking to me she was trying to be very discrete (maybe for my sake because I was asking about Lemon?) Anyway good to know no extras there.

  6. #40114

    Hawaii Hot Stone is Closed

    For those who care about those things, heads up that Helen of Ke La Lani Spa has purchased Hawaii Hot Stone (CC 101) from Miki; not sure when it happened, but I think it was very recent. I went to the former HHS this weekend and was shocked when the signage was for Ke La Lani, and multiple therapists there confirmed the new ownership. So right now AFAIK KLLS is comprised of the building right outside CC where Lindon was until Macy sold it, and the former HHS unit of CC 101, and upstairs in CC at suite 203.

  7. #40113
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    So I went to see Lemon before she left. I have never been to Asia Spa before but Google maps took me to a parking lot in front of a liquor / convenience store. I walked to the front of the building where I rang the bell. An older lady answered and I told her I had an appointment with Lemon. She told me that Lemon was upstairs and to take the stairs on the side of the building. She told me next time come visit.

    What place is that on the first floor of Asia Spa? Is it worth going there?
    If you mean that little shop on the corner, I went in one night after being guided in walking down the street. Small, petite woman who refused to do any extras. Great massage.

  8. #40112

    Whats the place in front of Asia Spa?

    So I went to see Lemon before she left. I have never been to Asia Spa before but Google maps took me to a parking lot in front of a liquor / convenience store. I walked to the front of the building where I rang the bell. An older lady answered and I told her I had an appointment with Lemon. She told me that Lemon was upstairs and to take the stairs on the side of the building. She told me next time come visit.

    What place is that on the first floor of Asia Spa? Is it worth going there?

  9. #40111

    Gina / yana leaving soon

    Yeah she's probably here only two more days not sure if she's going to stay in Honolulu or go back to mainland but you better hurry good service she's taking that Ozempic dropping some weight she should be 105 real soon her ass is real her tits are nice clean shaven down there seems to enjoy her job makes a little bit of noise but very fun.

  10. #40110

    No go avoid!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13300717.html

    Don't go here girls look nothing like the pics said they have Latina, viet, and Chinese but only seen Chinese older women will also tell you prices 200/30 min VIP 300/1 hr 400/1 hr vvip Msog BBFS but will rush the service and your out in 30 minutes. Avoid this place shut it down.

  11. #40109

    New Model in Honolulu

    Gentlemen there is a new model at Blue Star. Let's welcome her and promote the modeling industry in Honolulu by showing her some aloha.

  12. #40108

    Summary

    $250 for an hour, and $200 for 45 minutes. That's more than an AMP.

    And this was Gina who did a short stint at Peaches?

    Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadIsJ2000  [View Original Post]
    There was a typo. I got quoted $$ 5/ hour and $$45 min. Not sure what happen to the extra dollar sign.

  13. #40107
    Bruh this is the second time. What I meant to say, " I got quoted $$ 5 for 1 hour session and $$$ for 45 min session." How did you get quoted for $ less?

    Quote Originally Posted by DadIsJ2000  [View Original Post]
    There was a typo. I got quoted $$ 5/ hour and $$45 min. Not sure what happen to the extra dollar sign.

  14. #40106
    There was a typo. I got quoted $$ 5/ hour and $$45 min. Not sure what happen to the extra dollar sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    So was $250 for an hour?

    Quote was $250 an hour, so same thing? $200 for 30 minutes? Sounds good to me. Going rate for indys FS.

  15. #40105

    How much

    So was $250 for an hour?

    Quote was $250 an hour, so same thing? $200 for 30 minutes? Sounds good to me. Going rate for indys FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadIsJ2000  [View Original Post]
    How did you pay $$. 5. I'm getting quoted for $$45 min and $$ 5/60 min.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape