Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1601
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1406

    Recommendations to newcomer

    Hello all, I am new to this hobby. Can you guys recommend be the best area for 1st time experience? I've tried reading previous posts but there seems to be alot going on recently. Thanks.

  2. #1405

    Fun at Lotus with utr miss

    More fun at Lotus. Damn they were busy, I had to come back in an hr because both girls were busy. When I did, they had called a new girl in because two guys were ahead of me again, but the new girl was a real treat. Her English was very poor but she tried to communicate. I asked three different times for her name and I still am not sure if she said Mia or Mina or what. But she was petite and very nicely proportioned. She wasn't very experienced in this profession as she went straight from condom to laying across the table sideways, no BJ, but I was very excited and hot for her. She is prettier with a nicer body than most you find there but she was off the bench. I've never seen three there before, but I have had other places say they will call in another girl. Anyway she grabs my dick and guides it in and makes sure we start slow, but baby she was tight. She had really nice A+ or B- boobs with nice sticking out nipples that she let me have fun with. I later felt small implants when I grabbed them both from behind, but they were not hard like some of them. All was going great from standing mish, standing doggy, and finally to her on top for the finish. Oh man she was great. I didn't have to take her to pound town to get off. Her body and sweet little attitude had me going early. Her cowgirl skills were not up to the level of a regular, but that didn't matter. I could see she was really into it by her expression and breathing she seemed to start to cum right as I was. Damn this was like the real GFE. After she stayed on top laying on my chest with me still in her. After a while she started to get up and clean up. She was so friendly cooing around with a smile, but she didn't give me her number. A bottle of water while hanging on my arm walking me to the door, a little kiss and she is gone. Damn, I was hoping to be able to connect with her again, but she didn't act like a regular and that's what made her special. It's like she did it because she wanted to.

  3. #1404

    Seven at Noir Spa

    I paid a visit to Noir Spa last night, my 2nd time there, and this time had a very nice session with the beautiful Seven.

    Seven met me and introduced herself. She is Korean and very attractive, slim, moderate but nice looking bust and a plump rump, not BIG, but definitely more than what I was expecting and with a real shape and scope to it. Her English is quite useful, and she is thoughtful and speaks well, so that made the convo easy and her engaging style was a bonus to the session.

    Seven gave me a friendly table shower, nothing off the beaten path but thorough and relaxing work. She took care of the right place (nice to warm up a bit then watch her pretty fingers sliding up and down there) and elsewhere too.

    Back to the room, we took care of business and I got a good massage, with most of the time spent on my back and shoulders once she realized I needed more there than on my legs. No back walking, but I was nice and relaxed so it really didn't matter. Seven stepped out briefly after applying a couple of hot towels, then came in, cleaned me up, and started some light touch. I moved it along to the flip. CBJ commenced – good work with both lips and tongue, sweet eye contact, and Seven was in a good and relaxed mood herself. Seven started out on top, but I wanted to try a bit of doggy with her nice butt, so we did that before finishing in mish. Attentive clean up and good end to a pleasing session.

  4. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    I took another trip to Deep / June. MMS (not the cute one) took me the room and took the HF 70. Pink soon joined me in a few minutes. She is from Korea late 30's nice body with large B or small C's enhanced. Her face is average (she could use some makeup). Her hair eas somewhat flyaway. TS was good with everthing very well washed important bits twice. Back to room back for medium preasssure massage (not CMT but pleasant). Worked back and legs with nice preassure. Then her dress went away and she began itty rubbing and tongue lashing. Brief AR and some reach under to play with little willie, no rusty trombone this time. I Flipped for BBBJ and BB69. The cover went on for FS then came off to finish with BB69 and CIM. Tip was 140.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    Yes Pink is a good one. I've seen her twice and she is nice, even sweet, and she does not give up. She does her share of the giving and doesn't tap out when she gets hers. She keeps on taking it.

  5. #1402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Pink at June

    Hi All.

    I took another trip to Deep / June. MMS (not the cute one) took me the room and took the HF 70. Pink soon joined me in a few minutes. She is from Korea late 30's nice body with large B or small C's enhanced. Her face is average (she could use some makeup). Her hair eas somewhat flyaway. TS was good with everthing very well washed important bits twice. Back to room back for medium preasssure massage (not CMT but pleasant). Worked back and legs with nice preassure. Then her dress went away and she began itty rubbing and tongue lashing. Brief AR and some reach under to play with little willie, no rusty trombone this time. I Flipped for BBBJ and BB69. The cover went on for FS then came off to finish with BB69 and CIM. Tip was 140.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  6. #1401

    New Lisa at Lotus

    Lisa met me after I walked in with a smile and "massage"?

    She was wearing a long skirt and regular blouse and looked really nice. She took me to the room and asked hhr or hr. I just handed her the cash and said probably hhr and motioned the hip thrust and said we better get started LOL. She said take off close and then came back with a condom. It was kind of strange one that was clear and very stretchy. She stretched it open with her fingers and put it over my dick rolling it the rest of the way. She gave a really nice but short blow and then put a little lube on and laid sideways on the table. I rubbed her clit and entered her slowly, then she started to move in a way to take deeper so I obliged and started stroking long and deep. She was really liking it with moans and hip movements. It's great when they are into it, not starfish. After a while I flipped her over for doggy. She stayed on the table on her hands and knees with her butt hanging off. I should mention her tits, ass and waist. She has a very nice shape with small B tits, small waist, and nice skin and average ass. She was still really going with it in doggy moving with me with the ah ah ah with each thrust. I looked down to the side and saw her curling her toes LOL. I could tell she was getting tired so I had her flip over to mish again and started the run up to the finish. She was happy after the finish. Her English is actually pretty good even though her pronunciation is a little rough.

    As I walked out I saw another girl with very long hair, slim figure wearing yoga pants. She looked pretty good so I would say it would be good with either one.

  7. #1400

    Nina "Star"

    Stopped in at Star and asked mamasan who was working today and she said "Sarah", "Pepsi" and "Nina. " After reading at davyjones review I figured I would try Nina out. Very cute short 5'-5'2" curvy (not fat, not six pack skinny) Cubana came in shortly after. She speaks very little English, but was able to navigate the conversation due to HS Spanish class. Shower was mediocre, probably in and out in 3 mins. If you're looking for a somewhat decent massage, Nina is not for you. Pressed down on my back and legs a few times and nothing I would call teasing. Then she stood up, asked for me to turn over and dropped her dress. She has really nice natural Bs, and her ass is phenomenal. No BJ, okay HJ to get little-me intrigued. Hopped on for mediocre cg, another 3 min tops, then asked to switch into doggy. That view was fantastic however she held it the whole time while I pumped which seemed odd. At this point, I decided I might as well finish since the visit didn't appear it was going to get any better. Standard Star rates, paid for the hour, was out in 30 and it was pretty slow so to the snow storm. I've had some great times at star in the recent past, this wasn't one of them. Maybe it was chemistry, maybe an off day for her, however I wouldn't repeat with her. YMMV.

  8. #1399

    Energy

    I was going to go back and see if I could entice the woman I saw a couple of weeks ago to go FS, but she wasn't there. The new one is a little older and just like the first one offered up BJ right away. I wasn't so eager so I offered hhr BJ 100 she wanted 140 but I said no so she accepted. We started fun first and it was a good idea because her BJ skills were good except for the start / stop. She was a trooper and didn't complain or give up (which is the thing that I really dislike) so it just took a bit longer but we got there. Then a little time left for a neck / shoulder massage and she proved to be a very skilled MT. She knew the trigger points and used her hands and elbows skillfully and used variable pressure just right too. She might be the best MT around, better than Linda at Massage Center because she can use deep pressure without even being asked. But she isn't really pretty and BJ only if you are ok with the start stop.

  9. #1398

    Star Therapy. Nina (Latina)

    Well this little (very small / short) latina goddess is amazing. English is very limited but we were able to communicate. Great table shower, not diva level but friendly. She has a very intoxicating smile. Long black hair however, it is an added extension thing. Her real hair goes to just past her shoulders. A few tats great latin rear end. Enjoy this little spinner. She said she will be here until February 1st. So get an appointment booked while you can.

  10. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJeeper  [View Original Post]
    I need some of the Phred and Bronco money.
    If you seriously want to go on a budget Massage center 30 min for 30 $ and offer 40 $ tip. If you say that's all you have they will probably take it.

    I haven't been to Just Relax in a while (couple of years I think) but they used to have 1 hr for 45 and would take any reasonable tip for HJ.

  11. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJeeper  [View Original Post]
    I need some of the Phred and Bronco money.
    When you get a chance to go to one of these places just make it count.

  12. #1395

    Need

    I need some of the Phred and Bronco money.

  13. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Asian Massage has moved to 2921 Galley Just east of Circle (where Springs. Sunny used to be). It seems to have been remodeled small anteroom with bell and long hallway with rooms on either side. And the signs are Massage Center.

    My recent visits (since the KRDO specials) to Asian now massage center have been bad, When Linda greets me it's alway we busy come back later. And I have had only 1 good session. This on started well. I was greeted by Alice Chinese girl late 20's petite pretty face. Lots of tease during pretty good massage lots of ball and play with but. Flip and ask for FS no but agree to HJ with DATY. She is wearing short dress panies come off and she climbs on I geat access to very nice pussy with small very soft Bush. She begins nice HJ. Then Linda talks....." her out of it"
    Hey Phred, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full, so here goes.

    What do you think the reason for Linda blocking your fun is? She seems to be very accommodating to everyone else.

    I've been blocked by certain girls before for being a little to rough or taking too long. Does she just have something against you?

    Also, do you ever take safety measures when going down for daty?

    Keep calm and carry on LOL ;0).

  14. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    That's an accurate description of her.
    Well this makes Phred's experience there pretty strange. She didn't want him to get a HJ or she didn't want the girl getting her pussy gobbled up? How would she know?

  15. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    This one was slim, A cups, hair was up, relatively pretty 7/10, yoga pants, and she has is very nice personality. Her English is workable but I had a feeling it wasn't great
    That's an accurate description of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape