Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 1072 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16623

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
    TOFTT.

    She is real. Of her pictures on EB, the one with red hair is what she looks like now. She's around Gravois and when I got there she takes me around back through the alley, thought I was going to get jumped there by some guys but nope she just took me down to the basement where she's got a bed. Started off with a slow decent BBBJ before we got into action. Kinda a quiet girl but at least she gets the job done. So yea I didn't have trouble with her and I might just repeat, but during the day when her roommates aren't home. Only weird thing was when I was leaving, there was some crazy guy on the road that I almost hit but I'm pretty sure that's not related at all.

  2. #16622

    Little Blonde MILF

    Took a chance on this one. Texting was easy and she negotiated rates. One of the hotels off 44 and Hampton. I definitely should have paid attention to the damn filter she used on her photos. LOL The body photos are accurate but yeah, her face has more mileage than what's in the photos. Looked really good for 54 though. Everything was fine. Nothing wowed me. If a BJ is a must you might look elsewhere, she didn't even come close to going for one and I didn't ask for one either.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...452/3149401073

  3. #16621

    I saw her a couple of months ago

    I saw her for BBBJ a while back. It was good. She has a nice body, a little jumpy though. She was living in one of the motels off Watson last time I talked to her. We were going to meet again but didn't work it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Issa? Looks good but I haven't found anything on her yet. Just thought I'd check before I take the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetness89

  4. #16620

    Probably not real

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
    I got a text back from her last night. She gave her rates starting at 300 per hr. But when I asked for her location, I got nothing back.

  5. #16619

    Nessa Sweets

    Anyone ever see Nessa Sweets or had any luck getting in contact with her? Says she will be in town on the 22nd. I emailed and texted but did not get a reply.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetnessysweet

  6. #16618

    New MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's real. Would be interested if anyone had visited and donation amount. Feel free to DM or reply.
    Just curious what makes you think she isn't real. In searching her numbers and photos, she has posts on other sites and looks like she mistakenly was posting in St. Louis Park, MN at one point which is a suburb of Minneapolis. Otherwise, everything else seems legit besides the fact that no one has talked to her or seen her.

  7. #16617
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
    Man I would be all over that if the price was right and in the Lou right now!

    Somebody TOFTT and report!

  8. #16616

    I'm interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
    I don't think she's real. Would be interested if anyone had visited and donation amount. Feel free to DM or reply.

  9. #16615

    Newer MILF on LC

    Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203

  10. #16614
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Is that an actual rule of hers?
    She said it was cool at first then cut it off after a few seconds. But YMMV as always.

  11. #16613

    Issa

    Anyone seen Issa? Looks good but I haven't found anything on her yet. Just thought I'd check before I take the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetness89

  12. #16612
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup1538  [View Original Post]
    She was listed as pretty penny. Just as the review before me stated, she texted a pic showing she was similar but not the pic in the ad, but when I got there she somehow aged 50 years. The ad is not up anymore but I'm sure you can find it.
    It's possible someone might've stolen the pictures / text from an ad. The phone numbers would be different though. There's no way people can't telll the difference between a 30 year old and a 70 year old. They have to be 2 different women.

  13. #16611

    Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Which Kay are you referring to that is supposedly 70 years old? Please share a link. I believe Patty is the oldest lady around at the moment.
    Please share a link to who youre talking about; I love grannies!
    She was listed as pretty penny. Just as the review before me stated, she texted a pic showing she was similar but not the pic in the ad, but when I got there she somehow aged 50 years. The ad is not up anymore but I'm sure you can find it.

  14. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Is that an actual rule of hers?
    Don't know about the other guy, but she didn't seem to mind when I went for them. Granted, I only went as far as just teasing her nipples so YMMV.

  15. #16609
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGt3  [View Original Post]
    If you like big fake boobs that you can't touch.
    Is that an actual rule of hers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape