Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 294 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 4406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3476

    Revive Therapeutic

    Hi Anyone have any input / feedback for Revive Therapeutic on Madison?

  2. #3475

    Madero

    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Any other details or insight? I have never been to a latin spot, are the prices and general experience the same as AMPs? Do we still call them aunties or tias?
    I didn't actually fully stop in and get a service but I did ring the bell and was hoping to see what they had to offer. Lady that opened the little side window said 80 $ for massage. The one who answered the window looked late 40's and weathered. Not a great looking Latina. I could hear one other girl inside but when I asked if I can see, she said I have to pay house fee first. I decided to leave.

    My experience with Latina spots is that it can be $$ but most of the time they might try to push a bit more. But you will get a small rub down, or just some sliding nails on your back for a few minutes then a flip, and cover on before you get hard, then a minute or so of CBJ then cfs finish. Sometimes you can find a Latina who gives really good service but usually I think they know people are in just in for the bbls so they work quick.

    Evergreen spa also had 2 latinas and they didn't look bad but I wanted Asian that night so I went to a different shop.

    Lumi zen / pink cloud also has a Colombian girl, she was wearing leggings and a workout sports bra, she looked natural and curvy. Nothing too wild like some of the other latinas. And at least from these two shops I've gotten full massage and service just not sure how it is with the Colombian girl.

  3. #3474

    Madero

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Accurate. Still a great time, just not GFE type experience.
    Any other details or insight? I have never been to a latin spot, are the prices and general experience the same as AMPs? Do we still call them aunties or tias?

  4. #3473

    Providers for Rimming

    Been out the market for a bit and am looking for a intel on providers that will rim. Last time I went was at ET.

  5. #3472

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Madero 41st & Evergreen. Girls are Latin thick, but not nearly as friendly as a Best type.
    Accurate. Still a great time, just not GFE type experience.

  6. #3471

    Cardio with Sindy at Shanghaï

    She's one of my faves. I set my watch for cardio workout before a recent session. Spent about 10 minutes in warmup, another 13 in zone 1 (easy) and about 9 minutes in aerobic! Hell yeah. No elevation gain except when I climbed up on the table for my short power move. Achieving goals in my wellness journey you guys. 🤙.

  7. #3470

    Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any Intel on thick or big titty providers?

    TIA.
    Madero 41st & Evergreen. Girls are Latin thick, but not nearly as friendly as a Best type.

  8. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any Intel on thick or big titty providers?

    TIA.
    Anna at Shanghai has some big ones. D's? She isn't fat, but HWP. Medium butt.

    Off topic, Zoey has left Best and has been replaced by Jenny. Jenny was at Shanghai and Best last September for a week at each. 5'2" pretty, HWP, C's. Mid 20's.

  9. #3468

    Thick or big tits

    Does anybody have any Intel on thick or big titty providers?

    TIA.

  10. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still there?
    Yes, she's still there.

  11. #3466

    Sasha at best

    Anyone know if she's still there?

  12. #3465

    Li Ya massage in Kirkland

    Wiki, at least that is the name she gave me. Told me she was 25 years old and three girls work here. All are young Chinese ladies. She was the only one I met yesterday afternoon. She is a thin spinner with small tits. Her massage was ok.

    Long full, slow, strokes with oil from my back, buttocks and legs. Kept asking if it was ok. To my neck and my feet to my buttocks or all the way to my head. She is playful placing her pussy right in my hand while massaging eagerly accepting my soft rubbing. As she oiled my inner thighs, she began to brush against the boys. I lifted up and she played with my undercarriage. About 40 minutes in the hot towel came. I was thinking too soon, but to my surprise I was not rushed.

    She placed the cover on and began a CBJ. It was a little toothy for me. After a few minutes of that she mounted me for RCG. Eventually switched to CG. She was willing for me to do DATY, but she had a Bush and I prefer clean shaven, so I declined. She asked me to fuck her and I honored her request in the MISH position. We continued that for some time then I ask to go back to her riding me.

    She put on another cover and went to town with another round of CBJ. She did her best for me to finish, but I told her to go back to riding me. She did and finally I shot my load. She cleaned me up and then went to shower. When she returned she told me to just lay down and relax. Nap if I wanted to. It was actually over my hour but she was nice about it.

    There were two mongers that entered just ahead of me. I rang the doorbell and the door opened. The two Hispanic men were still in the lobby discussing how long they wanted. Wiki told me later they only went for 30 minutes and they had left. When I left the other two girls were busy again.

    Wiki was very nice. Looks 7, massage 7, but she did not offer any DFK or kissing except when she kissed on my nipples. She might not be your beauty queen so, keep an open mind and appreciate how cool and genuinely caring she is and you'll have a good time.

    I do plan to return so I can meet the other girls. It is closer to where I live than Shanghai and Best.

  13. #3464

    Luna at Best

    I recently visited her again and she was just as good as last time. All natural HWP body, brown hair. 5'3" or so. Medium butt. Excellent service. I highly recommend.

  14. #3463
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    Zoey is the Best!

    Dropped by Best Massage last night and had a wonderful session with Zoey.

    Zoey is a gorgeous petite spinner. Lean and petite, narrow hips, perfectly tight little buns, sexy legs and medium tan skin. She looks like a college girl, very young, and kind of reminds me of a certain Japanese pornstar I used to watch. She's super flirtatious from the get go and knows how to use her sexuality to seduce you. There's nothing hotter than having a gorgeous girl give you her full attention and putting in the work and taking the lead to flirt with you. Her look also made me curious, she didn't look fully Chinese like most girls I meet in the AMPs. I would later find out that she is half Japanese.

    We started with a light massage where she worked on a few spots around my back and arms, rubbed oil all over me sensually and caressed me all over. She's got great elbow massage techniques and knows how to use just the right amount of pressure to make you feel relaxed and at ease.

    Time for the flip, she asked me what I wanted and of course I said full service and tipped her accordingly. She gleefully took my donation. The regular massage was over, and now it was time for the cock massage. She began with a display of her BBBJ skills. Her BBBJ technique was wonderful with gentle teases along my shaft and balls, kisses all down the insides of my thighs and calves, and then swallowed me down. Perfect suction and pressure with no gag or teeth.

    We then moved onto the main event for CFS. Zoey started on top and we went through a variety of different positions. Awesome visuals. Zoey used her lovely legs to great effect on the sides of my body and rubbed my nipples with her hands during standing mish for enhanced sensation. Zoey had me take command on top and her pussy felt absolutely fantastic. She's so fucking beautiful and her soft thighs against my side and her wobbling breasts as I pushed into her as well as her incredible, open-mouthed sexy face had me ready to pop in like 2 minutes. Her curves fit into me perfectly. Me pushing gently against that soft, plush ass of hers, one hand holding her face, the other cupping her breasts, and it was so fucking hot. She had her legs spread out over my shoulders, pulling me in tight and deep and when I knew I was about to blow. Watching her in the mirror and looking down between us to see my cock slipping into her from behind got me very close to the edge and soon I released hard and deep into the cover.

    Had an amazing time with Zoey that I'll definitely remember for awhile. If you're looking for a small kawaii half Japanese half Chinese girl that knows how to suck and fuck your brains out, she's like a dream come true. She's definitely going on my repeat list.

  15. #3462

    Susu at Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwscout  [View Original Post]
    Really great visit with Susu today at Shanghai. For those who like the long slender dancer type she is a perfect example. Probably 5'7" or so and super fit with a curvy sexy ass and some well-constructed Cs, and long sexy hair. Just a really nice GFE session. She started with some sensual DFK, then dropped down to deliver some first class BBBJ. Some girls do the oral work like it's more to be endured than enjoyed, but Susu really enjoyed her craft, and she clearly got turned on when she could see how much she was turning me on. Classic virtuous cycle. She was able to go deep without gagging, but also knew what to do out near the tip, so the little man enjoyed a full body massage all his own. After about 10 minutes I offered to return the favor, mostly so I didn't pop because I would have been happy continuing what we were doing otherwise, and it was a total turn on to see how wet she was. Her first O came quickly and was followed by a whole family of others Os. She was a really active participant and made my work easy by pushing her pussy up into my face and spreading her legs wide as wings. Nothing is sexier than a woman totally lost in her pleasure. Eventually she signaled it was time to suit up and move to the next course, and we did a whole circuit from the front and back, standing and lying down, until I finally started to cum and she whipped the cover off and sucked me dry. It's hard to explain the kind of calm, quiet, intense sensuality that some girls have, where they don't make a lot of noise, or push you around, or talk dirty, but give off this really strong heat and make you feel totally wanted. Susu had that, and it was awesome. Definite recommend.
    I've had a few appointments not be fulfilled in the past, but for the most part, when I make an appointment, it has been kept. Probably in the mid 90% range. I've seen them verify phone numbers, so people can steal appointments.

    Shanghai is in the middle of having new carpets installed.

    Susu was great. She probably has the widest thigh gap I've seen, if you're into that. 1. 5" or more? Top tier BBBJ. I highly recommend. Long brown hair. Pretty face. MM Cs. Medium butt. HWP. Maybe 5'7". Not much English.

    Anna replaced Nora at Shanghai. Her body reminds me of Vivi. Pretty face. Flower tattoo on her left forearm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape