Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 18667
-
01-22-26 17:45 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 120Spa 63 at 67th and Olive ave. Next to liquor store
Kiki is the new girl. She is the hottest one in Glendale right now. She's got me into the room and went straight to business and DFK, play with fingers, she just knows how to move and did everything I asked. I got some good P2 P rubbing in before putting on the cover. Not sure if there's an upcharge for more. I pulled the cover off when I blew my load and she sucked every last drop out and kept going and wouldn't stop playing with me afterwards. After a few minutes playing the other girl came in and gave me a kiss and said 2 girl next time. This is the place to go for the next 9 days until the end of the month. $160 tip, normal house fee. 30 min.
-
01-22-26 17:35 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 120I remember Shaya from a while back at a different place. She actually give a good regular massage. Definately worth the full hour.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 16:39 #16805Banned Member

Posts: 46Stella OMG!
Always a beautiful selection at Infinity. I was fortunate to meet Stella very beautiful girl, with a sexy body about 5'4 and great English.
Didn't care to much about the massage even though it was sensual with lots of teasing and a little breast rub on the back.
On the flip paid the tip, little mouth wash and alcohol before the fun began. DFK to BBBJ started the fun, then we switched to 69, that young pussy tasted fresh and yummy. Her BBBJ was awesome as she made my pole extremely hard. I couldn't wait to fuck her pie. We started in mish she complimented me by telling me I'm so big, so go slow. I stoked her long and slow, going from standing mish, to lying down then straddling her which caused her to cum multiple times. I asked her to go to standing K9, so I could pump that round sexy butt and grab them hips. Finished with HJ, got the usual, LFK, water and a nice hug. Met Nina and Saya on the way out. Both cute and sexy girls.
-
01-22-26 15:51 #16804Regular Member

Posts: 11Cozy is indeed a good choice
Their lineup this month is truly amazing! Luna: she's like a recent college graduate, a beautiful spinner; Mandy and Cherry: mature and sophisticated; Mandy has excellent massage skills and a full bust, her girlfriend service is quite experienced; Cherry, you've already described her, so I won't say more. I'm definitely going back this weekend!
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 12:36 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 122New spot in chandler
Looks like there's a new Roses spa of zen 2 on the south west corner of Warner and Arizona ave in chandler. In the same parking lot as the bowling alley. There's 2 spas on that corner now. Looks to be same owner as the other one that took over the shady oaks place off baseline. It's a foot spa, didn't have time to pop in but I'll make time this weekend.
-
01-22-26 12:08 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 82It was $1.6 for the first, then $ each additional. Keep in mind it's only available when they're not busy and the extra girls have to leave if the place gets busy so it depends on how long the extra girls will stick around.
Originally Posted by Sammyguyana
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 10:39 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 210Downtown / Convention Center?
Are there any good FS locations close to downtown / convention center area?
-
01-22-26 08:13 #16800Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 26Coco at Gold Panda Massage
Visited Gold Panda Massage in Sun City and had a wonderful session with Coco. Paid her the fees upfront. We started the session off with an amazing table shower. She scrubbed me from head to toe, lots of soapy fun with full body slides and a cat bath. She's also got big D cups, very fun to play with and made the shower all the more exciting.
She took me back into one of the rooms and we started with a better than average massage, good pressure, covered every inch methodically and efficiently. Particularly appreciated the attention to the neck. I was face down and didn't see exactly when this happened but early on during the massage her magnificent tatas were unfurled. Large, soft, apparently natural, D's. Just spectacular.
After the flip she transitioned to a truly excellent BBBJ with plenty of ball licking and sucking. Keeping me on the edge and backing off when she sensed I was getting close. While not missing a beat she swung her body around and planted her cooch on my face for some DATY. Very fresh, very tasty and after a few minutes, an engorged clit was produced and she became very wet. I'm pretty sure she came at least once with DATY, but who knows.
Then she slid down, still facing my feet, for some energetic RCG, while she rode the bucking bronco. Regular RCG, then switched to standing mish. At this point she was getting wetter and wetter and may have come again. In any case, she tapped out and flipped around and sat on my face again and began an epic round of very wet, very thorough BBBJ to completion, god her mouth is incredible!! After I exploded in her mouth she kept going for a few seconds which had me shaking like a chihuahua. Cleaned me up while we chatted. Was there for almost exactly one hour. Total damage was 220 (60 + 160). Fun time and I'll be back.
-
01-21-26 21:04 #16799Regular Member

Posts: 21Damage?
Do you mind sharing cost per girl?
Thank you!
Originally Posted by GhedoKramer
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 12:04 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 970Joy Massage
Stopped by here last week as I caught my eye while in the area. Nothing to write home about, older lady doing a decent massage who made sure I left happy. I probably won't even repeat in a pinch as my time was cut short and it wasn't that great of an experience. Not the best report but at least you now know where to not go.
-
01-21-26 01:53 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 82Cozy Triple
Made an appointment at Cozy today to see Cherry. She previously worked in Mesa at a place know for their Top talent. Got there and the place was empty. Said she missed me as we started making out. Got out of our clothes and she began a BBBJ. After a bit, she sat in my lap while we posed and admired ourselves in the mirror. She then got me on all fours on the table as she started a tuma. I heard a knock on the door and Luna walked in. Meanwhile, Cherry didn't skip a beat with her tongue up my ass. Luna offered to join as a 2nd girl and I agreed. She stripped and started a BBBJ in front while Cherry attacked me from the back.
After a few more minutes, Mandy enters and offers her services as a 3rd girl. Cherry stopped just long enough to let me know how fortunate I am that all 3 were available and went right back to work. Mandy was kind enough to hand me my pants so not to interrupt Cherry and Luna. After taking care of the formalities, Mandy started dfk while Cherry started grabbing my hips and forcing me down Luna's throat. Her throat seemed bottomless. After a few thrusts powered by Cherry, Luna with a mouthful of cock let out a "Mmmph!" We then moved to the mirror for standing k9 with Luna while Cherry stayed back with my ass and Mandy kissing and sticking her tongue in my ear. Luna then moved to the table for standing mish but after another minute or so had an appointment arrive so she got dressed and gave me one last dfk before exiting.
I next took Mandy in front of the mirror standing k9 until she came. Next was mish and making out with Cherry until she came. After that, they layed me down while Mandy went back to making out with me and Cherry a BJ until I cim.
Mandy left and Cherry wiped me down with a hot towel. Cherry and I layed down together and relaxed for a few minutes and talked. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the girls at Cozy this month, but I am definitely partial to Cherry because she is such a sweetheart. Let's make sure we take care of them so they want to come back.
-
01-20-26 22:34 #16796Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Correct
Yes, she was cool with getting naked and everything else besides PIV due to aunt flow visiting. I just licked the outside of her pussy lips. Didn't want to get in there too much with my tongue for obvious reasons. This is actually quite a common compromise I have observed at the spas when a girl is on her period but she still wants to work to keep making money, basically L1/ L2 is still on the table but L3 is temporarily off limits until aunt flo leaves town.
Originally Posted by KhromedHome
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 22:02 #16795Senior Member

Posts: 271So, you couldn't fuck her because she was on her period but she got naked anyways and then let you eat her pussy?
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 16:23 #16794Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174New girls Nina and Shaya at Infinity
Had some time to kill over the long weekend and thought, what better way to spend it than to find some Asian hotties to bang. Texted Infinity for the current lineup, found there are two new girls that just joined, Nina and Shaya. I'm always curious to see the new talent so I went to take a look to give them a proper Phoenix monger welcome.
Arrived at Infinity and it was Nina that opened the sliding window to greet me. First impressions were excellent. This girl's got a killer smile, very natural and just has an easy way of drawing you in. For me, the first impressions are pretty important. There are some providers I've met that clearly looked bored and unenthusiastic at first glance, which already for me is a red flag setting the tone for a lackluster session. But Nina was different. She had a million dollar smile, and a wonderful attitude. She looked genuinely happy to see me even though we had never met before. She's also got some meat on her bones. Her physique is the opposite of Abby who is tall and slender. She's a bit shorter and curvier, but not fat. She's also got a pair of gorgeous C cups with perky nipples which was also pretty hot.
Back inside the room, we began with a usual massage. She slid her smooth hands all over my body, working on my back, shoulders, and neck, getting out some knots and really helped release some tension that had been building up. But I wasn't really there for the massage, and after a few minutes, I asked her to skip to the fun. Tossed her my donation. It was then she informed me she was on the last day of her period, but she offered to suck me and add in a second girl for an extra donation so I could fuck. I wanted to try out Shaya too so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone.
Nina took the lead and kicked things off by pulling me close for some DFK while Shaya wasted no time dropping to her knees for a BBBJ. I was getting horny pretty quick with these two hotties, one servicing my cock and the other providing me with exquisite kisses. Shaya worked my cock to great effect, she performed tongue swirls on my tip while working my shaft and balls with her hands, it was the perfect combination. Then, I guess Nina wanted to make sure my cock was extra hard for Shaya's pussy, so she took over with her BBBJ skills, pushing me to the edge within minutes; my veins bulging, dick pulsating. I was ready to blow. She stopped just in time and said I was good to go, slapped on a rubber, and I placed Shaya up for standing K9. I went straight to fucking her deep and hard. She felt incredible, and her O faces were just fucking sensational. I could tell Shaya was possessed with having my cock rub her G-spot. She threw her arms over my shoulders and hopped on for some strong standing fuck. She was grinding so nicely I could feel her G-spot swell and rub against the head of my dick, really feeling amazing.
While I was balls deep in Shaya, Nina kept making out with me, feeding me her whole body; mouth, tits, and even pushed her pussy up on my face for me to lick, flipping herself around so I could DATO. She kept pushing me to fuck Shaya harder and to make her cum. I flipped Shaya into standing mish and plowed her deep, she was squeezing my arms, scratching me as she reached her O's. Nina kept saying, "Baby, make her cum harder!" So I went all out, blasting deep inside Shaya, filling up the bag, while squeezing one tit from each girl. That shit was wild and an incredible way to nut.
On the way out, I saw Abby and Stella who both came out to shower me with hugs and kisses. They were resting in the room right by my room and apparently they heard everything in my debaucherous threesome. They were both chanting to me "spa king, spa king! And cheering me on as I was heading out. That's a memory that will last me a lifetime.
-
01-20-26 15:57 #16793Senior Member

Posts: 78Cozy
Same experience as well. Haven't had that much fun in a long time! Her being engaged the whole time made it all worth the wait I've endured LOL.
Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1
[View Original Post]
Met Noona also and wanted to play along but didn't bring enough Ben's with me. I wouldn't mind seeing her on the next visit. Mandy said she's here until end of month.











Reply With Quote




