Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 58879
-
01-20-26 21:52 #55174Senior Member

Posts: 406Loving The Friendly Fire
In my opinion, not enough of the BS gets called out. But what can you do? They're already ingrained in the system so they are inevitable. Just got to recognize who to trust.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Just curious, did why'all kick Hard0812 out of the shill group? Cause that guy was reviewing Mina in the past right along with you guys. He even conveniently reviewed her at every stop across the country using her local names. He also reviewed some of Orlando's favorites, including Tiffany. Figured you might be in a group chat or something. I guess once you step out of line you get blacklisted.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Only the people in the room are the ones who know what happen at any time so it's impossible to say that one provider is not guaranteed to offer a specific service. It's probably better to think that all these girls are rawdogging at least one person. It's more accurate than the former. Once you can deal with that reality then the girl won't have to defend herself to a regular complaining that they aren't getting that treatment. I have always said that comparing experiences you read on here is the worst thing anyone can do for themselves and the penthouse stories do no one any favors except the guys that write them.
-
01-20-26 21:04 #55173Senior Member

Posts: 1232Well, you have a right to your opinion just like everyone else, it's happened here in Orlando and other places, and popular providers well reviewed here too.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Believe it or not... it don't really matter to me, but me and the girls involved know, and they also know I don't do shill reports to increase their profits. They're not performing for a review with me🤣.
-
01-20-26 20:49 #55172Senior Member

Posts: 854I was going to let this one slide, but it's bugging me so I gotta say something.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Yeah, right. None of the top girls I know would even consider doing BBFSCIP just to get someone out of there. It just doesn't track. They've remained the top girls because they play it safe.
Meanwhile, they are more than happy to do BBBJCIM, of which I have happily partaken of dozens of times.
-
01-20-26 20:16 #55171Senior Member

Posts: 1232Just now seeing this post, good point. They mostly talk Chinese to each other around me.... The plot thickens....
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
On another note, "Not Tiffany" , but I've had some top providers start to get worn out on me and the condom ends up on the floor, without my consent, but I never protest and just finished the deed.
-
01-20-26 19:28 #55170Senior Member

Posts: 854I was wondering myself if perhaps it was the same dude, just trying to put up a smokescreen or something. Interesting that others are having that suspicion as well.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 18:25 #55169Senior Member

Posts: 1232Thanks, love the no rush review. A little further for me but Tokyo got jojo, crystal, candy, bobo, jenny... further for me to drive but sounds worth it.
Originally Posted by Themick95
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 17:57 #55168Senior Member

Posts: 1232I'm confused(again)🤣
So two different profiles are the same person, and there was only one visit to 5 star or two?
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
wouldn't he have known who Tiffany was?
I need some headache relief...
although I do love how the bullshit gets called out in orlando... Quick!
-
01-20-26 17:51 #55167Senior Member

Posts: 94Tokoyo / Crystal
Stopped by today and saw Jojo and Crystal duo. Candy and Bobo stopped in and made an appearance as well. All 4 are eager to please but I just stuck with Jojo and Crystal. Crystal is aggressive and does a fantastic bbj. Jojo is very pretty and slim with nice MM's. I definitely want to come back and repeat with Candy / Jenny since I've picked the other girls over her the last few times. I remember her from spring and she was fantastic. No rush job today either was was very nice.
-
01-20-26 17:31 #55166Senior Member

Posts: 1232Get wind and a high-def pic pulled from the cameras 🤣.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
any word on the new girls that were supposed to be coming in this week?
-
01-20-26 17:24 #55165Senior Member

Posts: 854The plot thickens
You had me, then you lost me right when you said she gave you a BBCIP finish. Tiffany is well known for her services around here. She is also well known for NOT doing BBFS, much less CIP, on top of which you describe how she just climbed on top of you like it was nothing, on a whim. I don't buy it, nope.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
Not to add to the drama, but this is a reminder to take these reviews with a grain of salt. I have heard her side of the story, and her version differs somewhat from what Hard0812 posted. Indeed, what was left out of that version was the temper Hard0812 displayed when the subterfuge was discovered, and that Tiffany not only offered but DID indeed actually provide services to make up for it (which were received), without charging extra for it.
Again, grain of salt. He said, she said, that sort of thing. Either way, looks like Hard0812 is going to take a break from the top AMPs anyway, once the girls at those spas get wind of his shenanigans.
-
01-20-26 16:25 #55164Senior Member

Posts: 1232Absolutely, Tiffany's one of the best ever to come thru Orlando, and while it don't make it right 90% of the girls will say they are whoever somebody asked for, so I share Dr Willy's suggestion 'I'm Tom what's your name?' and including Mina's little butterfly tat above her ass on my review when I used to get those 4 hands at spring and Mona would bring her in.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
I will try to help fellow mongers get what they came for when I can.
-
01-20-26 15:30 #55163Senior Member

Posts: 77Both her and Tiffany did text me back and apologized for the confusion. So I understand the mistake if both me and the other dude called r8 ght around the same time. She was more upset because she had given 110% effort and then thought I wrote the bad review. Altogether my visit was about 90 minutes and didn't charge me anything extra. I will repeat for sure or at least find out where Tiffany is when I come back.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 12:48 #55162Senior Member

Posts: 542Same guy?
This sounds like the same guy Hard0812 who posted earlier, similar story Monday afternoon encounter, doubt a coincidence. Looking at both of theirs forum poss, they both post a lot in Brevard County and also travel the country, similar writing stye, airing grievances. So I guess this was a make up post to Tiffany, Hard didn't tell The entire original story, so he came here to try to patch things up under a different alias. Then he fouls it up with saying he BBCI with Tiffany. Tiffany doesn't do that, and you think she's going to do that for free. So it looks like you got a pretty good price 260 for 90 minute doubles, don't know why you felt like you were ripped off.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
Two lies don't make it right.
Peace.
-
01-20-26 11:55 #55161Senior Member

Posts: 1232Helen jacked the price up too 260 instead of 240, and Tiffany had to finish the job 🤣.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
Obviously she's referring to another guy's review, didn't take her long to make contact after the review even if it was the wrong guy, I'm on my way to get me a burner now.
-
01-20-26 11:43 #55160Senior Member

Posts: 775-Star Yesterday
It's weird, yesterday I called and asked if Tiffany would be available around 430. She stated yes and to come in. So I drove the hour to get there, and I walked in. Tiffany wasn't available, e but Hiliynn (sp) was. She was a petite little spinner that certainly fit my taste, so I was more than happy to go back with her. Going back and settling on the damage amount of 260 total. Then she took me to the TS which we had a very fun time. During the TS, another girl came in, and based on the description of her I had read on her previously, that wasTiffanyn, and I was very impressed by her looks but was still very happy with who I was with.
We went back to the room, and she immediately flipped the switch. In a good way. Her taking it deep felt absolutely wonderful, and she was very into it, which I appreciated as I've had very robotic experiences as well. After some 69'ing and just general playing around with each other more towards the nice GFE, she was like "I fuck you now" LOL, which I was very up for, the hat came out and o,and and we spent a good 45 minutes going at it. I will say this, unfortunately, yesterday was one of those days, while being hard as a rock, I wasn't able to finish the job, so to speak. This happened to me every once in a while, and it was one of those times. She made an extreme effort to accomplish her task, and even at one point was saying its ok, don't worry and was willing to walk away. She wouldn't take failure as an option and kept trying. She did get tired, d which again I understood and was ready to call it a day, ay and she said hold on.
A couple of minutes later, Tiffany walks into the room, and she says I will take care of you. So proceeded to get me back hard again, which didn't take long thanks toa wonderful mouth. Then, without saying another word jumped on top and rode me finish with a BBCIP, which I was very pleasantly surprised about. I told her I would come back today and drop off some extra donations, as I had to get back to an event that was already pre-planned.
Just a bit ago, o though, I got a text accusing me of leaving a bad review. I denied such and wanted to come on here and see if something had been said or something weird was going on, and by the looks of things from what the below post stated, one of us had an amazing experience, and the other did not. I'm so sorry that happened to the other guy, but I was extremely pleased with how things went.
I appreciate the sharing of info and I will be back in the area in June and July and look forward to visiting again.












Reply With Quote




