Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 7988
-
01-21-26 18:26 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 416Deposit
You're 100% right -- and -- Ally (April -- NOT the current Allie formerly Soccer Mom) was the last one to get me for $25 as she needed gas to come over.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
Even long term regulars will turn on you. Nope, cash is king.
-
01-20-26 20:52 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 1697You're right and that is happening on every website that host ads from providers. And the reason that this phenomenon is going on is because people are stupid enough to pay a deposit. I've said this a number of times before but I have paid a deposit in the past and I have had very reputable providers with a good reputation ghost me after receiving my deposit so for me I never do it I don't care how beautiful the girl is or how grand her reputation in the business is I won't pay one penny as a deposit. I have two rules that are absolutely set in concrete no deposit ever under any circumstances and that includes sending a provider some money to book a room I never do that either because that's another classic scam. Also my money never leaves my hand until we have a firm understanding about what Will and will not be done during the date if they have a problem with that I simply turn around and walk away. Allowing a provider to play you for a sucker and steal your money or provide less service than they've agreed upon is why the current state of affairs exists which is prices are through the roof GPS is rampant and to go along with that super high price is very shitty service for the inflated amount of money you're paying. MJ.
Originally Posted by EMD830
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 17:30 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 28Tryst has turned into a big deposit scam web site now.
Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 13:02 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 520Thanks
She seems to be one of the few on Tryst that doesn't require a deposit.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 02:28 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1697While her rates are a little steep she's a very pretty girl with a good menu. She takes her verification very seriously but if you're a respectful client you'll have a good time with her. I enjoyed my time with her but with her rates being what they are she's not someone that I could see often but I definitely was not disappointed! MJ.
Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 21:43 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 64Info?
What can why'all share on these two? I see them on STG regularly but can't seem to find anything on here. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...4/576046483051
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...y/193135620365
-
01-19-26 13:42 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 268Lexy, Lexi, Sexy Lexy.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
Hammered blonde that's bounced around the last decade. Had a few simps here a few years ago. Ugly, awful date. Rough combo LOL.
-
01-19-26 09:56 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 520Tamra Kate
Anyone seen her lately? Seen some old reviews in the Nashville forum.
https://tryst.link/escort/tamra-cate
-
01-19-26 07:12 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 520Thanks for the info. After sorting the giels on Tryst, she was one of the few that don't require a deposit.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 21:21 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 1697You hit that nail right on the head Sero! Also while she's still a pretty attractive girl her looks are not what they once were that's for damn sure! $450 for a half hour and $500 for an hour that's waasaay too much money for this girl! MJ.
Originally Posted by SeroBliss
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 17:47 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 64Latinas
I thought the same about ask the Latina ads. Any info on who's legit?? DM if you have any info! Thanks-.
Originally Posted by AleCazzzam
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 16:39 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 556She's real danced in Gadsden but services offered don't match the high price. Like most girls usually has a pimp or other undesirables around her. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.
Originally Posted by EasyComeEasygo
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 14:03 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 520Legit of TGTBT
-
01-18-26 10:53 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 64Ty
Appreciate the reply. Similar experience others have described. I'll take everyone's advice and pass. Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 10:52 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 64Ty
Good looking out! Thanks for all the info. I'll take your advice on this one.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





