Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyOne1187  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've had a dance with her, very mechanical. Drama free tho. Nice grip, but no personality on my opinion. And the dog and bird she had was slightly annoying when she was in winter haven. But not too terribly bad.
    I saw her a few times and I agree. Doesn't make you wait around, but not the cleanest environment, sometimes had other people staying in the room. Very very very businesslike, mechanical, so I haven't seen her in a few months.

    If I was able to get North's price, I would probably visit more often, but the best I ever got was 160 BBFS or 120 FS.

    Nice girl, but not repeatable for me. As Always, YMMV.

  2. #1761
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWest  [View Original Post]
    My bad I forgot to include ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winte...-/873174804251

    60 FS is my price I can't guarantee something similar.
    Yeah I've had a dance with her, very mechanical. Drama free tho. Nice grip, but no personality on my opinion. And the dog and bird she had was slightly annoying when she was in winter haven. But not too terribly bad.

  3. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiProper  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info for her? Was Interested but struggling to find anything.
    My bad I forgot to include ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winte...-/873174804251

    60 FS is my price I can't guarantee something similar.

  4. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWest  [View Original Post]
    She is in auburndale tonight.

    I knew her before she started posting just like green eyes, Bree and a couple others.

    For me 60 roses bbfscip.

    She has a nice personality and is drama free. Maybe that's why I keep coming back.

    A little treat she gave the ok to share.

    https://www.erome.com/a/fUeIaVii
    Any contact info for her? Was Interested but struggling to find anything.

  5. #1758

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Greeneyes has been sliw lately, she has a special 80 coins. I like her every way but BBBJ is her specialty, everyone go see her. Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya for her special.
    Her StG posts has a dead link when checking for her phone contact info.

    BTW what does sliw mean?

    RT.

  6. #1757

    Ashley

    She is in auburndale tonight.

    I knew her before she started posting just like green eyes, Bree and a couple others.

    For me 60 roses bbfscip.

    She has a nice personality and is drama free. Maybe that's why I keep coming back.

    A little treat she gave the ok to share.

    https://www.erome.com/a/fUeIaVii

  7. #1756

    Greeneyes

    Greeneyes has been sliw lately, she has a special 80 coins. I like her every way but BBBJ is her specialty, everyone go see her. Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya for her special.

  8. #1755
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Not showing any results for Lakeland so guess she took her ad down.
    I believe he is talking about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...s/311260545793

  9. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainJon  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on ListCrawler in Lakeland. Look for skyler eyes.
    Not showing any results for Lakeland so guess she took her ad down.

  10. #1753
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link by chance?
    You can find her on ListCrawler in Lakeland. Look for skyler eyes.

  11. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainJon  [View Original Post]
    Saw a horrible review on her. Contacted her talked about it and she completely denied it. Talked me back into seeing her. I went and saw a pristine room, no pets, no mess. She opened the door just as I requested and welcomed me in. She has great tits and a small waist. Started with a b2 b rub before slapping Jimmy on. She smelled great and her services are even better. Highly recommend and will repeat. Be good, and hit it hard!
    Do you have a link by chance?

  12. #1751

    Greeneyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get some responses. I even set up a time for tomorrow. Still on the fence if I should go through with it.
    She is worth it, but best bet is car date for the best headache relief. She's also got a great kitty but her place is usually trashed. Tell her Dustin Hoffman sent ya!

  13. #1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, Bree she's back. I talked to her yesterday right now she's staying in Lakeland, but she plans to move to Winterhaven soon. I always have a great time with her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aubur...o/641032436105

  14. #1749

    Bree is back

    Well guys, Bree she's back. I talked to her yesterday right now she's staying in Lakeland, but she plans to move to Winterhaven soon. I always have a great time with her.

  15. #1748

    Skyler Eyes

    Saw a horrible review on her. Contacted her talked about it and she completely denied it. Talked me back into seeing her. I went and saw a pristine room, no pets, no mess. She opened the door just as I requested and welcomed me in. She has great tits and a small waist. Started with a b2 b rub before slapping Jimmy on. She smelled great and her services are even better. Highly recommend and will repeat. Be good, and hit it hard!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape