Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #455

    Suspicious

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/141402942601

    This was a weird one. I contacted the girl earlier yesterday and when I wanted to know how long will take me to get to her, she won't give me her location. At the end, I told her we can try next time.

    Then, she txt'ed me later that day indicating she was involved in a sting operation. I am skipping this one unless one of you can confirm she is legit.
    The phone number in the txt matches to the one in the post.

    Pics in case post gets deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _delete11.jpg‎   _delete12.jpg‎  

  2. #454

    Reno

    Anyone know if she will be back anytime? Is she still with her uncle LEO?

  3. #453

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Steph will be available this week. Sr only. Message me for details.

    Pawg, GFE, affordable.
    Phone number still 3120 Thanks.

    Be Safe.

  4. #452

    Inbox open

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Inbox full.
    Open try again.

  5. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Steph will be available this week. Sr only. Message me for details.

    Pawg, GFE, affordable.
    Inbox full.

  6. #450

    Steph. Sr onlu

    Steph will be available this week. Sr only. Message me for details.

    Pawg, GFE, affordable.

  7. #449

    Alexxa

    Kurt.

    Inbox is open now.

    Also for the group. Alexxa's BF has access to her phone and sent me a message requesting money to help with basic needs. He promised to "set me up" with Alexxa's sister and sent photos. Right. I recognized the photos from some SPAM messaging. It was laughable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.

  8. #448

    Inbox

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    For anyone looking for Alexxa she is out of commission for awhile. Spoke to her BF / Friend and she had a medical issue this past weekend. She was admitted to hospital ICU diagnosed with preeclampsia. Said she won't be discharged till she gives birth which might be this week. Just FYI.

  9. #447

    Alexxa

    For anyone looking for Alexxa she is out of commission for awhile. Spoke to her BF / Friend and she had a medical issue this past weekend. She was admitted to hospital ICU diagnosed with preeclampsia. Said she won't be discharged till she gives birth which might be this week. Just FYI.

  10. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...w/171968400546

    I have reported this in the past, but I know some of us do not go back more than few pages, so I am posting it again because she started posting again after few weeks.

    She lives with her BF / husbad / p1 mp. The dude is at the door when you are about to meet her and leaves. He knows what car you drive and will try to black mail you asking for more money. He will even send a pic of your license plate.

    I am uploading pics of her post in case the link goes dead. She goes by the name of star.
    Care less about blackmail, d you get to fck that?

  11. #445

    Scammer posting again

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...w/171968400546

    I have reported this in the past, but I know some of us do not go back more than few pages, so I am posting it again because she started posting again after few weeks.

    She lives with her BF / husbad / p1 mp. The dude is at the door when you are about to meet her and leaves. He knows what car you drive and will try to black mail you asking for more money. He will even send a pic of your license plate.

    I am uploading pics of her post in case the link goes dead. She goes by the name of star.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deletemenow.jpg‎  

  12. #444
    Anyone do her? She says all the right words but don't they all? She's at Red Roof in Durham Guess rd. Any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/076188900793

  13. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by GovernorsClub  [View Original Post]
    Long shot. Mary aka "Tiny Toy" disappeared about a year ago. Anyone with an update. Sketchy friends and living situation. No surprise.
    Last time I saw her was more than 2 years ago. It was most awkward situation I have ever been.

    I txt'ed her and she gave me her location. I ended up getting to a house and parked in the driveway as I was told. So far, so good. Then, everything went down hill after that.

    I txt'ed saying I was in the parking lot and she told me to knock the door, and ignore people in the living room area and go straight to the last room in the hall. I knocked the door, but they were at least 2 girls and 3 guys hanging in there. One of the ladies asked me if I came to see Mary (that is how I found out her real name), and she asked me for the donation. I handed to her and she asked me to go to the last room, so I did.

    We chatted for 2 minutes maybe and when she asked for the donation, I told her I gave it to the lady on the front. She left the room and went to talk with her. She told me to stay there and she was coming back soon. Not a minute after she left, I heard some commotion in the living room. I stayed in the room for another minute, and then it started getting loud. So, I went to the living room and Tiny Toy and the lady I handed the donation both were on the floor each one grabbing the others hair. When they saw me one of the guys told me to go back to the room that Tiny Toy will be there in a second.

    I separated both ladies and told them not to fight, and told them I am leaving and split the donation between them and I don't want to have to do anything with what was going on there. So, I left.

    I never saw her after that.

  14. #442

    "Tiny Toy"

    Long shot. Mary aka "Tiny Toy" disappeared about a year ago. Anyone with an update. Sketchy friends and living situation. No surprise.

  15. #441

    Alexxa

    She seems to be doing better.

    She was offering back door but you need to be the size of a pencil it's so tight so good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape