Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 887 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12757

    Nalah

    This is a nice girl that actually has all of her teeth! The pics look like her for the most part except she is a touch heavier. She is easy going and aims to please. The only bad thing is her air mattress on the floor. She is a win just because she wasn't high and actually seems to be a decent person. She says she just came from Spartanburg but I don't recall ever seeing her post. Communication was good and from first text to arriving at her door may have been 40 minutes max.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/1imnalah/763935734571

  2. #12756

    Crazy

    Went to Orlando this past week and I must say it's a huge difference in providers there, then here. Seen three different girls and all was great. No smell, great attitude and willing to please you. Safe to say Greenville has garbage here.

  3. #12755

    Thanks for tip

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaffn...e/393122004284

    Go see this spinner for a great BBBJ. Enthusiastic, deep throat, spit. Bit of a drive to get out there, but sometimes she is in SBurg. Goes by Cat. G says it's worth it.

    Stay safe.

    G.
    Hey, she looks like she knows what she is doing but I am 33 and prefer girls more my age or 20's for some cheap chill fun from time to time. Nonetheless appreciate the tip!

  4. #12754
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    Spinner goes by Tara I have seen many here post about I finally was able to sync up with tonight. She has a nice body as I am into fit / slim chicks but what's really great is she gives great head. Probably top 8/50 in my BJ experiences hah. Half the battle is enthusiasm / energy and she had it tonight for me. Hope everyone treats her well and she sticks around.

    Anyone think they have spinners that top her in both looks and performance? Would be hard to cum(hah) by. Curious others thoughts and ranks. Retired jenn used to give good head as a spinner back in the day. I think Tara's is better than jenn even in her prime though.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaffn...e/393122004284

    Go see this spinner for a great BBBJ. Enthusiastic, deep throat, spit. Bit of a drive to get out there, but sometimes she is in SBurg. Goes by Cat. G says it's worth it.

    Stay safe.

    G.

  5. #12753

    Ripped me off

    Quote Originally Posted by QVlover  [View Original Post]
    I had another great visit with Misti. Long BBBJ, multiple positions. She's always in a sexy outfit. She hides her face in the pictures for privacy but she very attractive and all her own, very white teeth. I include that because some have PM'ed to ask. We click so I guess your mileage may vary but always a good time for me. She also changed hotels. She's in a nice, newer hotel. It's much better than the previous one.
    Misti ripped me off and then blocked me. I would not have seen her anyway after ripping me off so block was pointless. These hoes will rob you first chance they get. Even, though she could have made a small fortune with me (in the long run) by just providing the service offered.

  6. #12752

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any Intel on this lady? She looks attractive but doesn't provide a name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/060885394603
    Her name is Brooke. Her price is too high but she can be fun.

  7. #12751

    Any Information

    Does anyone have any Intel on this lady? She looks attractive but doesn't provide a name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/060885394603

  8. #12750

    Tara gville

    Spinner goes by Tara I have seen many here post about I finally was able to sync up with tonight. She has a nice body as I am into fit / slim chicks but what's really great is she gives great head. Probably top 8/50 in my BJ experiences hah. Half the battle is enthusiasm / energy and she had it tonight for me. Hope everyone treats her well and she sticks around.

    Anyone think they have spinners that top her in both looks and performance? Would be hard to cum(hah) by. Curious others thoughts and ranks. Retired jenn used to give good head as a spinner back in the day. I think Tara's is better than jenn even in her prime though.

  9. #12749

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I saw her multiple times before as well. I had good and bad experiences. She seems to be totally off her rocker this time around.
    I know Ellie used to have a secret account here and would post and DM incognito. Curious to see if a post in her defense pops up.

  10. #12748

  11. #12747

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr  [View Original Post]
    This was a few months ago when she was staying at a hotel near Roper Mtn Rd. Made the arrangements and met her in her room. I'd seen her before so my guard was down I guess. Partway into the date a know came at the door and she got dressed and told me to let myself out as she had a problem client downstairs. Needless to say I was out all my donation, left stunned that she did this and never emptied my sack.

    I reached out to her to o see about making up the time and never got any reply. So buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/753774132866

    Boudoir.
    I saw her multiple times before as well. I had good and bad experiences. She seems to be totally off her rocker this time around. I was going to give her a shot but I was met with nothing but attitude, rants and threats. She is definitely a loose cannon. I was met with threats that if I came to her house and I don't even know where she lives. I would definitely proceed with caution. She can be a good time but I don't know if it's worth it.

  12. #12746

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoudoirLuvr  [View Original Post]
    This was a few months ago when she was staying at a hotel near Roper Mtn Rd. Made the arrangements and met her in her room. I'd seen her before so my guard was down I guess. Partway into the date a know came at the door and she got dressed and told me to let myself out as she had a problem client downstairs. Needless to say I was out all my donation, left stunned that she did this and never emptied my sack.

    I reached out to her to o see about making up the time and never got any reply. So buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/753774132866

    Boudoir.
    Look at the next-to-last picture in her ad. Those marks on her thighs suggest to me that everyone should avoid her.

  13. #12745

    Ellie. Bad experience

    This was a few months ago when she was staying at a hotel near Roper Mtn Rd. Made the arrangements and met her in her room. I'd seen her before so my guard was down I guess. Partway into the date a know came at the door and she got dressed and told me to let myself out as she had a problem client downstairs. Needless to say I was out all my donation, left stunned that she did this and never emptied my sack.

    I reached out to her to o see about making up the time and never got any reply. So buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/753774132866

    Boudoir.

  14. #12744

    Nuru

    Looking for a real nuru experience. Anyone know who or where? PM if you must.

  15. #12743

    Misti

    I had another great visit with Misti. Long BBBJ, multiple positions. She's always in a sexy outfit. She hides her face in the pictures for privacy but she very attractive and all her own, very white teeth. I include that because some have PM'ed to ask. We click so I guess your mileage may vary but always a good time for me. She also changed hotels. She's in a nice, newer hotel. It's much better than the previous one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7560.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape