Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 58910
-
01-20-26 09:31 #55205Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Scammed again
That really is too bad. I wish the girls wouldn't do that. Sure, they get some quick cash but as seen here, things can go south quickly. They lost your future business and thanks to a negative review even more potential customers lost as well. Getting scammed sucks, my condolences.
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
The silver lining to this cloud is that at least Helen (“hi Lynn”) is good looking and provides great service. Both her and Tiffany are a lot of fun.
-
01-20-26 08:25 #55204Senior Member

Posts: 1230Hate when that happens, Dr Willy had good suggestion on how to narrow it down some. Before asking for somebody introduce yourself "I'm Tom, what's your name"?
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
Besides being a liar, anything positive about the new girl Lynn? How'd she look?
-
01-19-26 21:02 #55203Senior Member

Posts: 59Scammed again
I went to five star this afternoon to see Tiffany. When I walked in, the lady that answered the door said she was Tiffany. I asked her again if her name was Tiffany, and she said yes, it was.
Long story short, it was not Tiffany. After 45 minutes, Tiffany came walking in. I asked the lady who was on top of me her name, she said hi Lynne.
I was pretty upset because the girl I had was not what I was expecting and was not what I read about on this site.
I actually was with Tiffany years ago, but I did not remember what she looked like, but did recognize her when she walked in. Tiffany tried to explain that the other girl does not understand good English. LOL. I've heard that before. She understood exactly what I was asking for when I came in.
I would not repeat. I do not like what they did. Tiffany did try to make it up to me, but still left very unhappy.
I'm just getting tired of getting scammed lately, I think I'm going to just take a break for a while.
-
01-19-26 19:06 #55202Senior Member

Posts: 123010-4 thanks, guess I need to get another burner, hate getting there and always seeing the big crowd.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:09 #55201Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Well that sounds fun. Nice review!
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:02 #55200Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yep, lawyers too.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Orchid is not stacked with six girls all the time, you have the four main girls that were there and then Blue and Mona come in in the afternoon and evening, only to see some regulars, and not every day.
-
01-19-26 17:32 #55199Senior Member

Posts: 289Jojo at Crystal (she was Chloe in Seattle a month ago)
One of my ATFs is in Orlando and I might visit soon but I thought I'd let you guys know.
I always have multiple sessions with Jojo when she is in town. She is absolutely gorgeous with MM c and a fat ass for an Asian. DFK, BBBJ, CFS and all the positions you can think of. She takes it all like a champ and then we have a little cuddle session while we are both sweating and exhausted. That ass in doggie is just. Amazing. She leaves at he end of month.
-
01-19-26 16:49 #55198Senior Member

Posts: 1230Mina
For those who want to see her and haven't met her yet she got the faded butterfly tat right above her ass, don't want nobody to get fooled by somebody that says I'm Mina 🤣.
Originally Posted by Oldman696
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 16:32 #55197Senior Member

Posts: 79Mina
I forgot to mention last week when to Orchid to see my ATF Abby. Mina came in to sat Hi with a hug and kiss. She is tall and beautiful, great body, very good English.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 15:09 #55196Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289They are here in Orlando, but working limited hours just for some of the regulars.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 15:00 #55195Senior Member

Posts: 1230Don't forget the lawyers! I remember when that latest bill came out that passed about the health department inspecting spas for violations and sign in sheets and all that other bullshit. A lot of lawyers jumped in there explaining it, I would have had to pay a fortune for all that advice they posted 🤣.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Been asking, is orchid stacked with 6 girls now like you said?
-
01-19-26 14:53 #55194Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Petite Vicky is working in Miami for anyone who likes to see her.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 11:02 #55193Senior Member

Posts: 854Crystal at Crystal
Crystal is Vivian, I believe. Vicky is a different girl, but I don't recall her using any other names but Vicky. Both are top shelf providers. Cant go wrong with either one.
-
01-19-26 09:49 #55192Senior Member

Posts: 418Not The Same
Petite Vicky is not Crystal, but Vicky has gone by Vivian in the past. Vicky has not gone by Crystal before.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
I would not say Crystal is petite, but she is tight with some huge knockers.
-
01-19-26 08:55 #55191Senior Member

Posts: 550Thanks for the Clarification
Thanks for the identity clarification. I've previously seen a Vicky at Tokyo and reviewed same in March 2024. I understand now that Crystal is an AMP veteran with previous tours at Tokyo, Spring, etc. Its unusual if she was around that long and I haven't seen her. Am I positive that Vicky is also Crystal? No, but I think its more likely than not that she is the same person. Will possibly reconsider as more hobbyists weigh in on the matter.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
Accurate names are not a big deal to some but are a huge deal to me. On the other hand, accurate pictures of the providers are a huge deal to most hobbyists but relatively unimportant to me.










Reply With Quote






