Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1053

    Anna at QQ

    I had a small window this morning in the North Park Area near Rudford's. I checked it out online. It looked promising so I went for it.

    I called and was surprised by an English speaking with Chinese accent, "Good Asian girls serve you well. " I drove out, got to the place and parked in the back.

    I get there and I hear a sweet voice: "hello, massage?" She introduces herself as Anna.

    A very cute Chinese Lady dressed in little sexy nightgown and cleavage popping out.

    I was like "Damm she fucking sexy. " Plus her attire showing off her DD, the second flag I was searching for.

    She spoke some English and she casually called me baby.

    This was the third flag I was hunting for since it's clearly not professional in a massage to call a customer baby. I called her baby back, and smiled at her. She rubs my back and she starts walking me to the room.

    It was dim red, and fairly large room. I take my clothes off and lay down with my ass sticking out bare naked. She comes in and starts to giggle. She eventually just started massaging my ass and ran her fingers up and down my crack (the sign). I'm like "alright, this real deal. Any moment now. ".

    She eventually starts to give me the reach around. It was amazing at that point.

    She tells me to turn around and I'm hard as a rock, all erect and all. She continues the message and I start to feel on her thighs, Innocently went under the nightgown and started groping her cheeks, and rub my fingers up and down. It was great. She was sexy af.

    She event eventually makes a hand gesture, and smiles at me. I make another one and smile at her. We smile together and she's like "okay hunny. " She leaves the room after a few other things, and goes out but quickly returns. I leave the tip on the table and get back on the table.

    I am still stiff as a board when she gets back and I ask her to put the condom on and insist I skip the blowjob. She starts to undress, and I see her curvy body just expose itself to me. I was like "Damm. " She gets into doggystyle, and I'm like "no no no, lay on back baby. " She does, and I scoot up over more to the edge, spread her legs out a little more to the side, test her flexibility and push them back, and as I'm standing on the edge, I squat a tiny bit to prepare my initial angle, and I go on inside of her slowly to get her used to it before she experiences the full power of what I'm capable of doing. I start slowly, she gasps and lets out a sweet Moan that sounded like music to my ears. Her legs tense up and she places her hang on my thigh, squeezing it. I continue to go in slowly since I'm not in all the way yet. I go back and forth so she can loosen up for me.

    She is extremely tight and wet at that point. Minutes pass and I'm not going in all the way but still slowly. I'm being passionate about it while running my hands all over her body. She said "oh baby yes" and at that point, I'm doing full on strokes, as deep as I can go at moderate speed. Her legs tense up, gives a a few shakes, and continues to moan louder. (I say "shhhh" and trying to keep her silent).

    I angle it out, I go in an upward motion, I'm going to the side, to the other side, I'm trying to make her remember me, I try to tear it up passionately, to really get every bit of the inside of her. Eventually I go full speed, full strokes, clapping sounds in the air of how hard and fast I'm fucking her. I lasted 30 minutes on the full speed.

    Within this time she holding on to the towels, holding on to my thigh, she moaned louder, almost kinda screaming at some point I guess, but she keeps asking for more. I'm giving her more so she remembers me. She starts trying to hold on to the bed, but I grab her hand, place them together and lock them in with my left hand. I'm giving her no ability to be free. It's just me owning her. I eventually cum, and catch my breath. She's laying there, catching hers, legs shaking, and she starts to giggle.

    "You're the best" she said. I'm like "you too. I want to see you again. " We exchange information. She gives me a hug, walks me out, and hands me a bottle of water.

  2. #1052
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    QQ Spa Anna

    I made an appointment with Anna. She is a young petite large chested provider with long dirty blonde hair. She greeted me at the door and planted a fat kiss on my lips as soon as we entered the room. I gave her the HF and tip and she left me to get undressed. When she got back to the room we wasted no time.

    She took off everything and started to BBBJ and let me titty fuck her. Her D cups felt amazing. She put some oil on me and slid up and down my dick while I was laying down. She wiped me off a bit before going into 69. She pressed her kitty firmly into my mouth while taking me as far as she could with slow long strokes. She used her mouth and hands slow and sensual in the perfect combo. Finally she mounted me CG (gloved up) and kept grinding harder and harder with loud pleasurable moans. I felt a warm gushing feeling down there. She shuddered and was squirting all over me. I couldn't hold out much longer. I flipped her over and pounded her in prone doggy until I let out a massive load.

  3. #1051
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Fendi at Strentgh Spa

    Saw Fendi for the first time in a while. She still looks the same, Hourglass figure that come from DD manmades, a latina sized BBL booty. She also wears rave style glitter makeup, shaved kitty and no tatts. She does pretty good service, as she has an intense BBBJ, and has good stamina for ACG. Her ask makes k9 look pretty good, also if you like BBFS, she does offer for a little more, also CIP I believe, though didn't try myself. They also have a Colombian at Strength Spa named Sammy. Tanned body, natural tits, but a huge Latina booty.

  4. #1050

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ToozMan330  [View Original Post]
    I've been there a few times, it was just a regular massage, the ladies wearing black T shirt and pants as a work uniform, you can always see female clients coming in and out.
    Well you saved me a trip I appreciate it.

  5. #1049

    Sd

    Are there any Nail salons with extras like in San Jose?

  6. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBandito  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck with any FS spots in Escondido in years. Maybe that's changed as of recently but may have to travel a little further for anything worthwhile. If you do end up finding something share it with us though haha.
    Can confirm there are no HE / FS spas in Esco anymore. Sunset was the last and they were a nursing home for aging providers there at the end. Angel, Hut, Hello and Mayflower are totally legit, though really good massages to be had. Maybe a one in a hundred chance to get one at an Esco spa these days, but even that's a stretch. I have talked to a few of the owners and ladies and its strict since they'll get their business licenses yanked if they get stung. There's a lady named Niki who advertises on Rubratings and several Latina motel types on LC. I have never tried them, but I did hit up Ms Diana years ago and she's a nice time, GFE, no massage.

    Closest AMPs are in RB. Been years since I actually partook in them but they haven't been purged like Esco.

  7. #1047

    Blonde Latina Sara at Star Spa

    What a great Latina shack this place ended up being. Place is in Clairemont Mesa. In town trying some local ass and damn this place had the best. She had a beautiful body I mean all natural curves JLo ass full C cup of natural titties. On the flip she got undressed and I saw that beautiful shaved Kitty I think she just shaved it it was so clean and sweet. No cover needed for the BJ this girl can go down on a man like nobody's business. She stood at the side of table which gave me access to her Kitty. I gave her two fingers in her pink to get her nice and wet. She got on top rode me for a while and this girl can grind down hard. Flipped her on her stomach and doggy tapped that little ass to wrap up a great session. Is a hot girl it's going to be the only for a little bit longer hit her up while you can.

  8. #1046
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Sophia: Latina At Mera Mesa Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeWhisk  [View Original Post]
    She got here this evening and I was her first customer (well, she was at another spa a while back and we kept in touch so she let me know she was here). Great girl. French kisses which is rare for latinas. Hot, offers good services including BBBJ.
    I haven't had a chance to book with her again, has anyone seen her?

  9. #1045
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 55

    Massage eden

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyCumSox  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been to massage eden near otay lakes road. I've been curious if it's a HJ or FS spot if not I might have to give it a try sometime in the near future.
    I've been there a few times, it was just a regular massage, the ladies wearing black T shirt and pants as a work uniform, you can always see female clients coming in and out.

  10. #1044

    Next door to Crystal off 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagan  [View Original Post]
    Someone in another thread did say crystal off the 78 was doing anything (FS) but I haven't been to confirm.
    Can confirm that the place next to the closed Crystal off 78 is FS.

    Lux Spa in San Marcos is also FS.

  11. #1043

    Massage eden

    Has anyone ever been to massage eden near otay lakes road. I've been curious if it's a HJ or FS spot if not I might have to give it a try sometime in the near future.

  12. #1042
    Someone in another thread did say crystal off the 78 was doing anything (FS) but I haven't been to confirm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBandito  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck with any FS spots in Escondido in years. Maybe that's changed as of recently but may have to travel a little further for anything worthwhile. If you do end up finding something share it with us though haha.

  13. #1041
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Qq Spa follow up appointment with joy

    I had a follow up appointment with Joy. I wanted to get another taste of her tits. She remembered me from last time and gave me a warm welcome making sure to press her tits as tight to my body as she could.

    We both took off our clothes and started to DFK and LFK. She slowly worked her way down my body. Licking my nipples slowly and finally getting down on her knees for some BBBJ. She pushed me down onto the table and mounted my face for some 69. She kept grinding on my face I could barely breathe but I wasn't complaining. She was soaking wet enjoying my cock and licking my shaft up and down with tongue swirls. She gloved me up and I picked her up spreading her legs and fucked her while carrying her. She let out some moans and seem to be enjoying herself. My arms were getting tired so I set her down for some standing missionary watching her tits bounce up and down. I gave her tits another taste in this position before I took off the condom and had her suck on me until I unloaded in her mouth. She took in every last drop and showed it to me. So hot. She did end up spitting before she cuddled with me and DFK d and cuddled more. Another great session with Joy.

  14. #1040
    Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts


    Posts: 48

    Esco

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentAnton  [View Original Post]
    Visiting here on a business trip and have been trying to find something relatively close since I'm on call and noticed Angel Mass. Gave them a ring to see if they're walk-in friendly or appointment only since last few establishments I've been to are mixed on unannounced visits. Got a few messages over the week asking my availability for a good massage so I'm keen to TOFTF unless someone's already got details.
    I haven't had any luck with any FS spots in Escondido in years. Maybe that's changed as of recently but may have to travel a little further for anything worthwhile. If you do end up finding something share it with us though haha.

  15. #1039
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Waples round 2

    Had enough time for one more visit before my flight back home. Was really hoping to see Mia again after my last visit but today a Latina answered the door. House fee was $50 like last time. I asked about Mia but she was busy. Was already there and decided to try out this girl. Her name was Loli. She was wearing some yoga pants and a little sports bra type top. She had a nice looking body. Definitely not the spinner body of Mia but a beautiful Latina body. Nice tits, nice small waist and an amazing ass. Who doesn't love the looks of Latinas body. She left and I laid out $150 on the side table in the room for her and climbed up on the bed. When she came back she started with a massage. Good massage with teasing. Her tits on the back of my head while she rubbed my back were an amazing feeling and I was looking forward to what was to come. When I flipped over out came the cover for CBJ. I know Latinas tend to more restrictive so I wasn't shocked and honestly it wasn't a huge deal to me. CBJ still felt really good and I enjoyed it. When we got to CFS she got on the bed with me and I began fucking her in missionary. It was good and was a nice way to ease into it. After a few minutes and getting close to finishing I asked to switch it up to doggy. Her ass was absolutely perfect. Amazing shape, and had the best bounce to it. Also finished but held out and asked her to get on top for cowgirl. Cowgirl was great also. Finished quickly and she cleaned me up. I was initially a little bummed Mia wasn't available to see again before I left but I had a blast with Loli. Loli must have told Mia I was there because when I was getting dressed she came in and saw me. Gave me a few kisses and sent me on my way. Hope I'll have the chance to see them again next trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape