Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 551 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7901
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Diamond was always a favorite of mine.

    She is straightforward and doesn't scam people.
    Is Diamond the super attractive AA lady?

  2. #7900
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    With the exception of Ms Monse what's the day shift at Pandora's been like.?.I been thinking about dropping in since I haven't been there in in quite some time.
    Diamond was always a favorite of mine.

    She is straightforward and doesn't scam people.

  3. #7899

    Pandora's Day Shift

    With the exception of Ms Monse what's the day shift at Pandora's been like.?.I been thinking about dropping in since I haven't been there in in quite some time.

  4. #7898
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    They've already started a new one.
    I think even the new one got removed. I saw it yesterday & now it not to be found.

  5. #7897

    New One

    Quote Originally Posted by Assegai12  [View Original Post]
    Ya it's unfortunate hopefully they get it fixed or start a new one. There last post before it went dark didn't seem bad.

    In other news Kittens changed their cover charges. $5 pre 5 pm or 6 pm and $15 after.
    They've already started a new one.

  6. #7896

    I'm in

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I am hearing whispers about a Monse Gangbang.
    Ooooo pick me, pick me, ooo ooo pick me, pick me!!.

  7. #7895

    Crystal, Kittens?

    Anyone have any info on a Crystal at Kitten's. Use to be at Deja Vu Market. Looks like she could be a lot of fun.

  8. #7894
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    In November you said she called you Boyfriend number 7. Why did you get demoted?
    #7 must have pornstar wang.

  9. #7893

    Monse Gangbang

    I am hearing whispers about a Monse Gangbang.

  10. #7892
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily  [View Original Post]
    What's so funny about 'Biggus Dickus'?

    I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.
    He has a wife, you knowwwwww.

  11. #7891

    Liz

    Does anyone have Liz's number?

  12. #7890

    What Happened

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see Monse. She suck wang. She say I boyfriend number 8.

    I cum fast on boobies.
    In November you said she called you Boyfriend number 7. Why did you get demoted?

  13. #7889
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Can't find them on instagram anymore.

    I guess it got deleted again.
    Ya it's unfortunate hopefully they get it fixed or start a new one. There last post before it went dark didn't seem bad.

    In other news Kittens changed their cover charges. $5 pre 5 pm or 6 pm and $15 after.

  14. #7888
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Monse

    I go see Monse. She suck wang. She say I boyfriend number 8.

    I cum fast on boobies.

  15. #7887

    Pandoras Instagram

    Can't find them on instagram anymore.

    I guess it got deleted again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape