Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 582 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8378
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping somebody has any info on her. If not, I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT because she is right up my alley. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...e/643183066103
    I tried calling her multiple times. She never got back to me. I thought she was in the New London area, but she has been posting for a while so I think she is legit. Let me know how it goes for ya.

  2. #8377

    Brooklyn

    I was hoping somebody has any info on her. If not, I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT because she is right up my alley. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...e/643183066103

  3. #8376

    Snow Bunny Head Game excellent but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537
    Her head game is dynamite. I thought she was better than Chrissy in Meriden or Medusa in Hartford. But she's much less put together in her own head. She parties which is fine but she had me bring her food and ate before the meeting. And her vibe just wasn't as chill. Still. Well worth it.

  4. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537
    Check the Waterbury / Hartford forums. Goes by Bunny and / or London. I saw her a while ago. Her bbbj was nothing to write home about.

  5. #8374

    Snow Bunny Open Minded

    Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537

  6. #8373
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few months ago and I was robbed there. Made the rookie mistake of paying upfront and the rest is history. Stay away is my suggestion.
    Appreciate you bro.

  7. #8372

    The Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/790967517740

    Posting out of the hill section in new haven, multiple girls have been tied to this number recently so definitely a handler. One girl told me yea its safe its just me and my boss.

    Anyone seen any of the girls from this number at that place? Is it safe / is the handler a chill out of the way person? Not someone t come rob you?
    I posted a few months ago and I was robbed there. Made the rookie mistake of paying upfront and the rest is history. Stay away is my suggestion.

  8. #8371
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/790967517740

    Posting out of the hill section in new haven, multiple girls have been tied to this number recently so definitely a handler. One girl told me yea its safe its just me and my boss.

    Anyone seen any of the girls from this number at that place? Is it safe / is the handler a chill out of the way person? Not someone t come rob you?

  9. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Adding her name (Gia Dolce) so she's easy to search. Wish I did more digging before, saw good reviews from my phone on another site but she has the same exact review as me across multiple mongers.
    I remember a long time ago in Danbury I met her. She had a great ass and could suck a good dick. BUT she was like hyper obsessed with if I came in her. I'm like what are you talking about there's a condom on. And her response was I'm way too wet, I'm never this wet you must have cum inside me. So I pulled out, ripped condom off stuffed it in her mouth til I nut. Then I said ok there, I came. Left out of there in a hurry because she got a call and some guy was on way to the room. Didn't stick around to see if client or handler. But, I put her on the no go after that.

  10. #8369
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the looks grabbed me instantly when I saw the ad. It's a shame; these girls get one lay and ruin it instead of treating like a business and building a regular stable.
    Junkie logic is the now for their next hit, not future proofing their "biz".

  11. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Going to take my chances. - EDIT: okay... changed my mind with a bit more research. thanks to those who posted warnings.
    Yeah, the looks grabbed me instantly when I saw the ad. It's a shame; these girls get one lay and ruin it instead of treating like a business and building a regular stable.

  12. #8367

    Gia Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Adding her name (Gia Dolce) so she's easy to search. Wish I did more digging before, saw good reviews from my phone on another site but she has the same exact review as me across multiple mongers.

  13. #8366

    Love Her Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Going to take my chances. [EDIT: okay... changed my mind with a bit more research. thanks to those who posted warnings.]

  14. #8365
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dosen't sound like a scam, maybe more a tweaker tho.

    Damn shame, she looks fun.
    Plenty of reviews in Danbury and Hudson Valley. She definitely is on something and some suggestions of a handler. Her teeth are supposedly a bit screwed up.

  15. #8364
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Had been out the game for awhile and wanted to dive back in. Saw a girl posted as GFE, check. Text, we arranged time and texts were all normal.

    She gave room # when I arrived, I got there and soon as she opened the door, she was acting real shifty / fein-like. I didn't care but said let's do half and if we vibe, I'll pay the hr rate. She said no one after me so that was fine. Got undressed and she got on knees for BBJ, which was good but she kept rushing like she wanted me out of there. Asked if I was nervous and I said no and she said she sometimes gets nervous and just acted real shifty. We get on bed and dontinue the BBJ and she is obsessed with seeing if the condom she had fit on me as I was larger. I said don't worry about that right now, we're not there yet. Literally 10 seconds later, again with the wanting to try it on for sex, I said I'm not ready yet and to take it easy / are you nervous? She said no goes back to BBJ a little, then she said, I just want to see if it fits and she tries it on and I think, ok, she's going to put to the side but she starts to roll it down. Told her I just said I'm not ready and just give me half my money back, you're acting weird. She ends up giving me the half back and I skate out of there.

    I don't think I was tripping but she was just acting real shifty and weird like she was on drugs. I didn't see signs of a handler or anything but she was based in Milford at a nicer hotel. Not saying she's a scam, the energy was just real off and it was setting up to be a shit lay. Proceed with caution. She actually looked decent for the age, especially when I asked her to get on her knees so I can see that fat ass from behind before she gave me BBJ. Hope someone else has better luck.

    Ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/662720691202.

    #: 845-xxx-3908.
    Dosen't sound like a scam, maybe more a tweaker tho.

    Damn shame, she looks fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape