Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 8459
-
02-06-26 17:21 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 1116Lacy
Any info on her? Did a search on here & nothing. Thought I remember seeing something on her before.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...h/764783626024
-
02-06-26 00:44 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 127JizzaBelle; The Only Provider Left that I rate a 10/10
Name: JizzaBelle.
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...9/015081438968.
Website: https://msha.ke/jizzabelle.
I have had horrible luck with scammers, drama, and overall bs the past 2 years so I went with someone I have seen GOOD reviews on sporadically.
Without writing a novel. Let me break it all down:
-Rates 150 hh; 200 hr.
I did the hour and WELL WORTH IT. She is located in Ellet; in a average neighborhood.
-Her in person looks are much better than pics.
-She is chubby, but no stretch marks or anything, just a nice thick girl.
So we did a non covered 69 and she has a nice tasting kitty, juicy clit, and perfect thick thighs. She then had us do 4-5 positions where it was BBFS, to where she was super tight (I could not believe it myself) and also gets super soaked easy. She then gave me a BBBJ for a bit, which she sucks a mean one. She wanted me to finish in her and asked if I could be super deep when I did. So 3 positions later I finished in her. Time still left, so she just kept sucking it even though it had went down after creaming in her. Very nice, hospitable, and comfortable environment 100%.
I am easily repeating and sticking with her only from now on. A bunch of weight lifted off my back for sure having a regular again!
-
02-01-26 07:05 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 351Agency's
Thought I'd share this here since it was at Belden, the ad is gone today.
I took a chance on one of the "agency's" (ads all over STG,) recently, you never know what will show up at the door though. I actually saw the same gal in BV area on 2 occasions, 1st time I decided to bail when she opened the door, they send you some random photo and unless your lucky (like when I went Cleveland and the photo was exactly who was in the room) pic never matches gal in the room, well the 2nd time I set up a visit totally different hotel and phone number but the same gal answers door.
Decided to try her out It had been awhile and I was pretty worked up, typical 40 yo Asian not a bad body no bad breath, got about 20 minutes BBFS 120.
-
01-30-26 18:59 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 57Pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 10:55 #8320Senior Member

Posts: 1144The only professions left in ohio are blowing a judge or menial minimum wage work unless you're in with the elite. And they wonder why hooking is so rampant. Flagrantly obvious.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 10:39 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 285[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
-
01-22-26 18:12 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 80Nigerian
Thanks not always true. Sometimes its an Indian.
Originally Posted by Torchkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 07:40 #8317Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info?
Any info on either of these would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/580914194726
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...h/775297511189
-
01-18-26 15:23 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 2002If they ask for a deposit, I always assume the girl pictured in the ad doesn't exist and I'm texting with a Nigerian.
Originally Posted by CooterHawk69
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 13:18 #8315Senior Member

Posts: 707I happened to be visiting the board today and saw your post. I checked out the link and she's rather cute then I read her ad. From my past experience anytime they want a deposit or you to bye content it's always a bust. Say's it's for gas, baby sitter, or something else and to deduct it from your donation. She never shows up and ghosts you. You do what you want but it smells TGTBT. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by BardsTale
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 09:28 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 342Depsoit
She always wants a deposit or you to buy content before you meet, no thanks!
Originally Posted by Walter818
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 07:35 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 46Any info or review on this girl?
-
01-15-26 15:45 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 43ANAL QUEEN 2 Girl SCAM
Hey figured I'd let you guys know she is still trying this is the new ad. Long story short she will look for a deposit, DO NOT PAY IT your money will be gone and you will never even see her. She is using phone numbers that end in 4485,8283, and 6262 Here is a link to the new post. Be sure to steer clear, if you do talk to her make sure she knows her behavior has made her famous on the board.
-
01-14-26 23:30 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 643Re
Messaged them a week ago, sniffed it out a mile away wanted a deposit for incall or outcall. Sry bud all the red flags were there.
Originally Posted by FredDaw9
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 14:42 #8310Senior Member

Posts: 43ANAL FREAK *Scam*
So I toftt and tried to meet this one. Should have run when she asked for a deposit, but the little head was in the drivers seat and he makes poor choices. Anyway one thing after another, deposit, then deposit for the second girl. Then payment on arrival, then she says because we were near a police station its a setup and they arent stopping without payment. Little head makes a bad choice and bada bing bada boom I'm out 400 bucks never a trace of her or her friend. Don't WASTE YOUR TIME not a legit provider. Photo of ad so you can see her and avoid at all costs.











Reply With Quote






