Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 564 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8459
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Scam:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg0148  [View Original Post]
    I have spent the last 12 hours trying to set something up. I either hear nothing, have long breaks between answers or they want a "confirmation fee". These girls must not need work much LOL.
    You could be soon the victim of a scam. Don't waste your time on things like this. Even if it is not a scam she will not be worth your time. I would think she has issues and is in and out of lucidity.

    Jimmy:

  2. #8308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg0148  [View Original Post]
    I have spent the last 12 hours trying to set something up. I either hear nothing, have long breaks between answers or they want a "confirmation fee". These girls must not need work much LOL.
    Any mention of a confirmation fee, or "You have to pay with a gift card--upfront," means you are chatting with a guy in Africa or Eastern Europe.

  3. #8307

    Communication sucks

    I have spent the last 12 hours trying to set something up. I either hear nothing, have long breaks between answers or they want a "confirmation fee". These girls must not need work much LOL.

  4. #8306

    Upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by CjMcmill  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/630352201465

    I've posted about her before and again today only because of the lack of decent providers. She's AA full / thick yet proportional. Beautiful breasts, pretty face, safe location. Menu is generally open and my favorite part she enjoys receiving.
    How much does she add-on for FS?

  5. #8305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    What A Profession:

    Do you realized that if a girl is charging $200.00 for a one-hour visit if she sees 10 men a week, she is making $200.00 X 10 =$2000.00 per week. For one month she is making $2000.00 X 4 = $8000.00 per month. That comes out to $8000.00 X 12 = $96000.00 per year tax free. That involves seeing 1. 4285714 men per day for one week. She is making more in one year than many of us. Now if you visit one of these girls twice a month for $200.00 per visit for one year you have paid $4800.00 per year for the privilege of female companionship. If you visit XTC in Akron twice a month seeking interaction with couples or single women or partake of the Glory hole adventure for $18.00 for an all day in and out and back in visit you will spend $18.00 X 2 = $36.00 per month. $36.00 X 12 = $432.00 per year. You have saved $4368.00 per year and still have ejaculated twice per month with no drama, drug worries or safety issues due to ghetto in call etc. I realize XTC or similar places are not everyone's "cup of tea" and I respect that. We all have our own preferences likes and dislikes. This all being said and judging from some of the personal PM's I have received on this site many of you are tired of the high prices of "Golden Pussy" and have sought out other alternatives. I seriously doubt that these prices are going to come down unless we all stop paying these high prices and that probably will not happen. I do yearn for the days when a $25.00 massage got you full service in a reasonably safe situation. Yes, a new care used to cost $2500.00 also. Inflation has been our enemy. Well, I posted this just to vent and hopefully enlighten some of you. Once again, I respect everyone's choices and opinions please respect mine. Happy New and have a safe one. Party on and have fun.

    Jimmy:

    (Senior).

  6. #8304

    Titties

    These photos have always intrigued me. My schedule has opened up recently and I hope to visit a few more providers.

    Has anyone met her or have any information? I mean, look at those cans!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...p/137424323400

  7. #8303

    Taylor

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/630352201465

    I've posted about her before and again today only because of the lack of decent providers. She's AA full / thick yet proportional. Beautiful breasts, pretty face, safe location. Menu is generally open and my favorite part she enjoys receiving.

  8. #8302
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    Saw Debbie last week. Same friendly girl she has lost some weight and the body looks very good. DATY, MISH, Doggy. Super wet pussy and seems to enjoy the experience. Nice home in a safe location. Nicely decorated bedroom and she is shower fresh and the in call is very clean. She is keeping a low profile for discretion reasons. If you enjoy an older woman I highly recommend Debbie for a nice relaxing very sexual visit.

    Jimmy:

    (Senior).
    Can you share a link to her ad? Or any pics?

  9. #8301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Debbie:

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her for a couple years. I only wanted head. Not bad at all and became a regular for me. Could really take a good mouth pounding and always swallowed everything. Body in my opinion was not appealing neither was her face. But gives good head and seems to enjoy being dominated when face fucked.
    Saw Debbie last week. Same friendly girl she has lost some weight and the body looks very good. DATY, MISH, Doggy. Super wet pussy and seems to enjoy the experience. Nice home in a safe location. Nicely decorated bedroom and she is shower fresh and the in call is very clean. She is keeping a low profile for discretion reasons. If you enjoy an older woman I highly recommend Debbie for a nice relaxing very sexual visit.

    Jimmy:

    (Senior).

  10. #8300

    Brittany

    How long has Brittany been in the business is she the one a few years ago she quit because she stated dating someone how many clients you think she sees a day.

  11. #8299

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen old Debbie since she started posting again? I never seen her in the past and have always seen mixed reviews. Almost seen her yesterday but wanted to know what she's like by now. Not super concerned about an old beat up face. If the body is decent I'll meet up with her. No link since she takes her postings down.
    Haven't seen her for a couple years. I only wanted head. Not bad at all and became a regular for me. Could really take a good mouth pounding and always swallowed everything. Body in my opinion was not appealing neither was her face. But gives good head and seems to enjoy being dominated when face fucked.

  12. #8298

    Canton girl aka throat goat

    Can anyone share any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...t/592599589950

  13. #8297

    She is a major thief

    Quote Originally Posted by LowRider69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Alanah's friend to me.
    She's a thief she will rob you blind, and there is another guy in the room that will come out and try to rob you.

  14. #8296
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #8295
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met Tarah? Looks interesting, might be time to take one for the team.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...a/882404858294
    Looks like Alanah's friend to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape