Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1238

    Looking for intel

    Anyone been to Rainbow PM me please with details.

  2. #1237

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorFawn  [View Original Post]
    Bella and Apple swapped shifts; Apple is working now. Coco & Apple.
    Bella and Apple both were off. Coco gave me a seductive look but I chose Sunny. Both ladies have nearly identical body shapes. Sunny accommodates and def has dudes rollin through all day.

  3. #1236

    Crystal Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher  [View Original Post]
    I was at Crystal two weeks ago and had Amy. Coco is still there. The second girl seems to rotate out often.

    I tip $160 at both places. Some girls are starting to push for $180, but so far I've been able to hold the line. $140 got you everything not too long ago.
    Bella and Apple swapped shifts; Apple is working now. Coco & Apple.

  4. #1235

    Tips

    It seems some younger mongers are attempting to do as they please for little or no tip. In some cases possibly accusing girls of stealing! These girls work hard for their tips please lets guide these boys to become men and treat these ladies with respect!

  5. #1234

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher  [View Original Post]
    I was at Crystal two weeks ago and had Amy. Coco is still there. The second girl seems to rotate out often.

    I tip $160 at both places. Some girls are starting to push for $180, but so far I've been able to hold the line. $140 got you everything not too long ago.
    I've done 160 too for FS. But what's the tip for BJ?

  6. #1233

    Apple is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been back to Brat since I moved out of the area a year ago, but considering a trip up there this week. Read the reviews of Apple and she seems exactly what I like, but none of the reviews are in the last few weeks. Anyone know if she's still there?

    Also, what's the standard tip at Crystal and Rainbow these days? With everything else going up I figured I'd better ask before I get there without enough!
    I was at Crystal two weeks ago and had Amy. Coco is still there. The second girl seems to rotate out often.

    I tip $160 at both places. Some girls are starting to push for $180, but so far I've been able to hold the line. $140 got you everything not too long ago.

  7. #1232

    Is Apple still at Crystal?

    I haven't been back to Brat since I moved out of the area a year ago, but considering a trip up there this week. Read the reviews of Apple and she seems exactly what I like, but none of the reviews are in the last few weeks. Anyone know if she's still there?

    Also, what's the standard tip at Crystal and Rainbow these days? With everything else going up I figured I'd better ask before I get there without enough!

  8. #1231

    Coco at Crystal

    Had high expectations given the previous reviews of her, but felt let down. Coco is like 5'3, late 30's, small but natural breasts. Not much of a massage but did a good tease. Wasn't too playful as I thought she would be. Also not into kissing but previous reviews mention DFK and cuddling? Maybe on repeat visits? Does allow DATY, but no fingers. On the bright side, gave the full time, she didn't try to short me a ton like some do. When it came to FS, she immediately wrapped her legs around me to restrict movement, which was annoying. Never had someone do that. Pretty disappointed in the options in the area. Wonder if she just had a long day and wanted to go home.

  9. #1230

    Amy at Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorFawn  [View Original Post]
    She has a build similar to Coco's but with added slenderness. Curvy hair and body. She was delighted to see me. Sauna, TS, massage and then started with Russian on her Cs. We checked every box in boner game, leaving me satisfied.
    I saw Amy this morning, and I have to agree with SeniorFawn. Pretty girl, taller than Coco, with a similar sweet girl next door personality. I think she may be packing Bs, but those long thick erasers more than compensate. Great CBJ and CFS, with special attention given to all parts of me. She looks to be in her mid-30s. She is Chinese with little English, so prepare to use your phone if you want to talk to her.

  10. #1229

    Amy at Crystal

    She has a build similar to Coco's but with added slenderness. Curvy hair and body. She was delighted to see me. Sauna, TS, massage and then started with Russian on her Cs. We checked every box in boner game, leaving me satisfied.

  11. #1228

    Which spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe  [View Original Post]
    Apple had me walk on cloud 9 during my one hour trip here. I totally got refreshed. While walking out, I caught a glimpse of Bella, who is 5 ft4, very nice rack and flat stomach. Looked like a type of lean Asian female athlete which is rare in this hobby. So asking if anyone recently met her? If then, how was her vibe and energy overall? As reviewed, Apple is energetic and so sweet and I hope Bella shares those the same qualities.
    You didn't state which spa. Is this at Crystal Spa?

  12. #1227

    Bella

    She's super cute, flirty and speaks English well. Gives a meh massage; a lot of elbows and forearms on pressure points, defaults to Hard without asking what you want. Doesn't allow DATY and doesn't do cowgirl / RCG (although it was late and she might have just been tired). Very responsive in mish or doggy though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchaticPipe  [View Original Post]
    Apple had me walk on cloud 9 during my one hour trip here. I totally got refreshed. While walking out, I caught a glimpse of Bella, who is 5 ft4, very nice rack and flat stomach. Looked like a type of lean Asian female athlete which is rare in this hobby. So asking if anyone recently met her? If then, how was her vibe and energy overall? As reviewed, Apple is energetic and so sweet and I hope Bella shares those the same qualities.

  13. #1226

    Inquiry on Bella

    Apple had me walk on cloud 9 during my one hour trip here. I totally got refreshed. While walking out, I caught a glimpse of Bella, who is 5 ft4, very nice rack and flat stomach. Looked like a type of lean Asian female athlete which is rare in this hobby. So asking if anyone recently met her? If then, how was her vibe and energy overall? As reviewed, Apple is energetic and so sweet and I hope Bella shares those the same qualities.

  14. #1225
    Coco is one of the most common names given to AMP girls so there may be no connection most likely. Think of the last name Smith and apply it to the AMP scene ha ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by VtMax13  [View Original Post]
    Back to Montp earlier this week.

    I had my sights set on Asa, and when I got there, she offered Coco. Taller than Asa by a couple of inches, and she kept emphasizing the chest size difference, which was definitely noticeable and impressive!

    I went with my original thought, as I've heard great reviews here.

    It appears I got the same quality effort she's well known for here. , TS (very nice work and lots of cleaning of the fun parts), medium massage (it was fine, lots of leg and body contact made it much better). Negotiation led to mouthwork for $. 5, but offered more. Generous work on the taint and the boys. Surprise surprise, BBBJ (finish spit into a towel). Excellent stuff.

    I've read about Coco in the Burlington area, Eva and Su. Might this be same one?

  15. #1224

    Apple at Crystal

    Saw Apple. She's like early 40's I'd guess. Attractive with fake breasts, but the ones that are under the muscle, not the completely hard bolt-ons. Pretty flat butt. She was nice but speaks hardly any english. Didn't really do that much teasing, quick to ask for tip and how much before though. TwoShaftinDusk must be better looking than me because she wasn't into LFK, she gave a couple pecks and then clearly didn't want to do any more. CBJ was good and not rushed, slow and sensual, which was appreciated given how often you have them rushing it. I think she was coming down with something. Some other guy came into the store bitching about how he had to wait 10 more minutes for Apple. She did give me the whole hour, it didn't feel rushed at all which is also a nice change. Not sure if I'd repeat with her, maybe future visits would get better. Apple was the only one I saw there other than the MMS. Kind of a shame there's such slim pickings around this area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape