Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1223

    Rainbow

    Was in Brattleboro so passed on Crystal went to Rainbow. Turned out to be a great decision! MMS met me at the door mature avg height thin but sexy put me in the room after a shower a great massage then some conversation about other activities. Offered a good tip and realized that her skills are over the top I highly recommend going there but to get the best, offer a decent tip mms is hot and skilled will negotiate but I found being generous is more than worth it!

  2. #1222

    Hawaiian-Montp

    Back to Montp earlier this week.

    I had my sights set on Asa, and when I got there, she offered Coco. Taller than Asa by a couple of inches, and she kept emphasizing the chest size difference, which was definitely noticeable and impressive!

    I went with my original thought, as I've heard great reviews here.

    It appears I got the same quality effort she's well known for here. , TS (very nice work and lots of cleaning of the fun parts), medium massage (it was fine, lots of leg and body contact made it much better). Negotiation led to mouthwork for $. 5, but offered more. Generous work on the taint and the boys. Surprise surprise, BBBJ (finish spit into a towel). Excellent stuff.

    I've read about Coco in the Burlington area, Eva and Su. Might this be same one?

  3. #1221

    Golden Delicious Apple at Crystal

    Called them & chose Apple. I set up 5 pm session. Arrived at the location and was met by a busty MILF lady. I told her I was there for Apple. She introduced herself as Apple and looked amazing. The room & hallway both weren't dim so I could clearly see she's in her early to mid 30's. She led me into a room and I handed over the house fee. She took it and then stood behind me teased my butt, legs with her hands and boobs. Did striptease dance for seconds, I exclaimed, wow. I could see her via the mirror and it was a smoke show. She then asked me if I wanted a TS and I replied yes. I stripped down except for a towel. She came back and then led me to the shower room for a table shower. That was nice. Her massage with soap was relaxing. She massaged me from my shoulders to calves. Lots of teasing on back door. I got woody, she had me turn around. Cleaned me up my limbs, she then giggled while giving an extra motion on head. I winked at her, she winked at me back and then. Ah. My whole body twitched. Dried me off, enjoyed a dry sauna for a couple of minutes. Went back to the room and she told me to lay face down.

    Then she tole me that she had to get supplies for the session. She came back shortly with what appeared to be mouthwash. Asked if I was feeling cold. Yes. She put a towel on my back and started a pretty good rocking massage. About 5 min later, I told her we could short the massage and spend time for the extra. She giggled and then revealed her tight body, perky and full Bs or C, flat stomach and square shaped healthy-butt.

    Head was off of the charts. She stood behind me, kissed down to my butt. Oh, well. I slightly put my right foot on the table to see how it goes. She bent her knees and twisted her torso like a snake to keep tracking my balls hanging in the air. She gently pulled back the shaft and tried to please me in different angels. Her reverse head in standing position was amazing and actually I can't recall when was the last time I met a girl who tried to give me such a great job. I asked her to slow down and she did. LFK in Mish. About 10 min later, she cleaned me up and massaged my legs for 2-3 minute. Pulled me up and said, OK we're done. She handed me my clothes and I got dressed.

    Overall, everything was clean, the TS was very nice and the sauna was excellent. I would give the location a 9, Apple's looks an 8 and the service 10. My itch got scratched with her excellent GFE skills. I think I'll see Apple more than Coco for a while.

  4. #1220

    Rainbow Brattleboro

    Has anyone been to Rainbow lately? Last time I was there Sarah was amazing massage and service top notch! Is she still there?

  5. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher  [View Original Post]
    Cici from the old Elite is now at Queen Spa, also in Rutland, across from Planned Parenthood. She is a very nice and friendly woman in good shape for her age.
    Anything besides HJ from Cici?

  6. #1218

    Cici from Elite in Rutland

    Quote Originally Posted by ReGuest123  [View Original Post]
    Where is that older petite lady that has been at Elite for years? She was a favorite. I would stop in and see her every time I was in town. I hope she is still around.
    Cici from the old Elite is now at Queen Spa, also in Rutland, across from Planned Parenthood. She is a very nice and friendly woman in good shape for her age.

  7. #1217

    Where is the lady from Elite?

    Quote Originally Posted by VTPedalPusher  [View Original Post]
    Elite is now called New Star, and is the only place in Rutland where you will find attractive women under 40. They usually have three girls who will take at of all your massage needs. They change the girls quite frequently. Currently, I like Candy, a fun Japanese girl who has been there for a while. Ruby is a Korean girl in her 30's who will also take care of you with a smile. I've had the same issue at times with their phone. Just show up. You will never be turned away.
    Where is that older petite lady that has been at Elite for years? She was a favorite. I would stop in and see her every time I was in town. I hope she is still around.

  8. #1216

    Rutland Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gititgitit  [View Original Post]
    I'm driving through the Rut area and I'm wondering where I should go.

    I went to queen years ago and was disappointed. She was old and tired.

    Is new Thai closed? Their number seems disconnected.

    Elite doesn't seem to be picking up. Rings then disconnects.

    Who do you all recommend? Is queen better? Girl who picked up phone sounded old.

    Are there any other options / UTR? Feel free to DM if you don't want to reply.
    Elite is now called New Star, and is the only place in Rutland where you will find attractive women under 40. They usually have three girls who will take at of all your massage needs. They change the girls quite frequently. Currently, I like Candy, a fun Japanese girl who has been there for a while. Ruby is a Korean girl in her 30's who will also take care of you with a smile.

    I've had the same issue at times with their phone. Just show up. You will never be turned away.

  9. #1215

    Rut?

    I'm driving through the Rut area and I'm wondering where I should go.

    I went to queen years ago and was disappointed. She was old and tired.

    Is new Thai closed? Their number seems disconnected.

    Elite doesn't seem to be picking up. Rings then disconnects.

    Who do you all recommend? Is queen better? Girl who picked up phone sounded old.

    Are there any other options / UTR? Feel free to DM if you don't want to reply.

  10. #1214
    I saw Asa there within the last couple weeks. She was great as always, she has many favorites on this board. She seems to be the mainstay in Montpelier so far. It doesn't look like Montpelier is getting any of the A level girls that Eva gets though, at least not so far, more B-C level.

    Quote Originally Posted by VtMax13  [View Original Post]
    This sounds a lot like Erin, who I also saw, and experience was similar.

    Any other updates on Hawaiian, Montpelier?

    Looking forward to seeing Asa next time, if that's still the a possibility.

  11. #1213
    This sounds a lot like Erin, who I also saw, and experience was similar.

    Any other updates on Hawaiian, Montpelier?

    Looking forward to seeing Asa next time, if that's still the a possibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gititgitit  [View Original Post]
    Went last Saturday. New girl, who's name I forget. Small b's, flat little butt. Paid for hour. Reports are accurate, was taken to back room and got the TS. I've received better. Minimal teasing.

    Massage was okay.

    $.4 for BBBJ. She didn't have the stamina and ended up doing the two-hand fresh ground pepper to finish.

    Glad there's an option in the area. I guess I'd repeat with a different talent.

  12. #1212

    Chittenden the Town

    Quote Originally Posted by VtMax13  [View Original Post]
    Chittenden is in Rutland county, so it's important to know if you're in Chittenden, the county, or Chittenden, the town.

    If the town, Brandon has a spot reviewed on post #1168.

    If Chittenden, the county, that's Burlington area. The other forum, with a number of choices.
    Thanks for that note I would never had known that haha I am going to be in the town though, I will check out that post! I am coming from Boston area and was tempted by Brattleboro since I saw some nice posts but seems out of the way (extra hour on trip).

  13. #1211

    County or Town?

    Chittenden is in Rutland county, so it's important to know if you're in Chittenden, the county, or Chittenden, the town.

    If the town, Brandon has a spot reviewed on post #1168.

    If Chittenden, the county, that's Burlington area. The other forum, with a number of choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Packman12  [View Original Post]
    Going up to Chittenden in a bit and didn't know if anyone had recommendations that are near by in that area. Seems the town has a few spa's but couldn't find postings since its the broad location forum. Not knowledge on the area so any input would be great. Massage with HE is perfect for me.

  14. #1210

    Chittenden tips

    Going up to Chittenden in a bit and didn't know if anyone had recommendations that are near by in that area. Seems the town has a few spa's but couldn't find postings since its the broad location forum. Not knowledge on the area so any input would be great. Massage with HE is perfect for me.

  15. #1209

    New bee Lily

    Was in a pinch and asked them if they have a new staff. They replied yes and I arrived there one hour later. Lily came in and she looked beautiful. I thought I definitely would've wanted to marry her, if I had seen her in her prime time. Slim, curvy, tight body. Her dress accentuated her nice top, fresh skin and flat stomach. Usual Crystal routine before I put my face on a face cradle. She massaged me for a good 20 min and stopped as I gestured what I wanted. She smiled and then left the room after grabbing some cash. Came back shortly, she lay down next to me and it felt amazing. Everything was covered, slow and sensual. Had her put her back on the table and I turned around, supported myself above her on my hands and knees. And we knew this position can be a boatload of fun with enthusiasm, curiosity, and strong mouth muscles. She allowed me to try various positions and she did some kegels. Which led to a huge explosion. Hot towel cleanup followed by a good head massage preventing any buyer's remorse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape