Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27035

    Top 5 worst dates

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes, that's right: She doesn't want her hair or face touched. Especially her hair. Made a point of saying so before the action started. It did not compute for me. Her hair is going to get completely messed up in bed. No two ways about it.

    Fun story: I got the whole "5 minutes babe" script upon arriving precisely on time, and 15 minutes later (obviously), I was summoned to her chambers. Did the hello hug, chit-chat, and was directed for the mandatory rinse in the shower.

    There, in the little garbage bin, perched up for all the world to see: A used condom. Haha -- I mean, of course I was "next" in her day, but what is she doing in that 15 minute delay if not sweeping for contraband?

    When I was fucking her, I told her that I found it and made her admit that some dude was railing her just a few minutes ago, and told her what a naughty little (insert s-word here) she was. I could just feel her melt into that submissive role and the dirty talk afterward was top-notch. That's why I thought I could get it bare next time, but to no avail.

    Anyway, her hair gets messed up plenty during her average day. Everyone's got their weird little no-go zones, I guess.
    She also gave me the room number 15 minutes after the hour. Then tried to rush me out 45 minutes later on the hour. Clock watcher.

    A bunch of other shit happened that was a total turn off for me.

    Obviously not a repeat.

  2. #27034
    Anyone know about her and her VIP rates? Looks amazingly hot.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.3201713/

  3. #27033
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinkcam99  [View Original Post]
    Not for me. She came across as a germaphobe, and I didn't know where I could put my hands. Lost interest and didn't even try for it.
    Oh yes, that's right: She doesn't want her hair or face touched. Especially her hair. Made a point of saying so before the action started. It did not compute for me. Her hair is going to get completely messed up in bed. No two ways about it.

    Fun story: I got the whole "5 minutes babe" script upon arriving precisely on time, and 15 minutes later (obviously), I was summoned to her chambers. Did the hello hug, chit-chat, and was directed for the mandatory rinse in the shower.

    There, in the little garbage bin, perched up for all the world to see: A used condom. Haha -- I mean, of course I was "next" in her day, but what is she doing in that 15 minute delay if not sweeping for contraband?

    When I was fucking her, I told her that I found it and made her admit that some dude was railing her just a few minutes ago, and told her what a naughty little (insert s-word here) she was. I could just feel her melt into that submissive role and the dirty talk afterward was top-notch. That's why I thought I could get it bare next time, but to no avail.

    Anyway, her hair gets messed up plenty during her average day. Everyone's got their weird little no-go zones, I guess.

  4. #27032
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Does Audelia Wild still belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-1870.3200789/
    Not for me. She came across as a germaphobe, and I didn't know where I could put my hands. Lost interest and didn't even try for it.

  5. #27031
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Does Audelia Wild still belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-1870.3200789/
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Not for me. She once did and with certain people she may still. Certainly, YMMV. Still a great GFE.
    I second BIA's report. I saw her in late 2024 and had about as good a time as one can while going CFS. There were previous reports that she had barebacked with select clients in the past, so post-date, I made the inquiry about enhancing our next session. I have a solid batting average and actually expected her to give me the green light, yet I was soundly rebuffed.

    I imagine that if you are a long-time client -- or, if you just happen to hit the right YMMV buttons (my connection with her was good, but not immediate sparks flying) -- you can get there. But highly situational.

  6. #27030

    AuDelia Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Does Audelia Wild still belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-1870.3200789/
    Not for me. She once did and with certain people she may still. Certainly, YMMV. Still a great GFE.

  7. #27029
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't list rates. What was the damage?
    GFE BBFS MSOG 4 hhr 5 hr.

    No Greek, CIM or COF.

  8. #27028
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Not very hot but if you want a MILF / gilf that likes a big dick and will do bbfscip with anyone, here she is.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-vita.680915/#xfmgMedia.
    She doesn't list rates. What was the damage?

  9. #27027

    Nice Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    I think she looks kinda hottt.
    Great set of tits.

  10. #27026

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    Not very hot but if you want a MILF / gilf that likes a big dick and will do bbfscip with anyone, here she is.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-vita.680915/#xfmgMedia.
    I think she looks kinda hottt.

  11. #27025
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She used to look a lot nicer before she put on a ton of weight (according to me). She is a sure thing. I would not touch her anymore. Not because of service. But because she is certified bat shit crazy. Remember you do not pay these women for sex. You pay them to leave. This lady will phone, text and try to extort you when all else fails. She tried it with me and I texted her back with a short but curt message. Telling her to go ahead with her threat. I then explained in a very short, clear language (but politely) - what I had on her. She never bothered me again. If you do go see her treat her like the dirty dirty s* she is. I will not go anywhere near that c&.
    Nah I like her body and not as crazy imo as people hyped her up to be. If she wasn't so far for me I'd be going daily.

  12. #27024
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She used to look a lot nicer before she put on a ton of weight (according to me). She is a sure thing. I would not touch her anymore. Not because of service. But because she is certified bat shit crazy. Remember you do not pay these women for sex. You pay them to leave. This lady will phone, text and try to extort you when all else fails. She tried it with me and I texted her back with a short but curt message. Telling her to go ahead with her threat. I then explained in a very short, clear language (but politely) - what I had on her. She never bothered me again. If you do go see her treat her like the dirty dirty s* she is. I will not go anywhere near that c&.
    I saw her the other day. If you have a big dick she will love you.

    Still fun.

  13. #27023

    Potential GILF

    Not very hot but if you want a MILF / gilf that likes a big dick and will do bbfscip with anyone, here she is.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...a-vita.680915/#xfmgMedia.

  14. #27022

    Audelia Wild

    Does Audelia Wild still belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-1870.3200789/

  15. #27021

    Rubychariot

    Rubychariot belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...hariot.677047/#xfmgMedia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape