Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 27816
-
01-18-26 20:06 #26931Senior Member

Posts: 87Audelia Wild
Yeah, she is awful. One of the worst experiences I've had because of all the don't touch my hair, don't touch my shoulder don't touch my elbow.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
But also not really that hot or beautiful either especially for a Ukrainian woman. Not to mention the hirsutism. It's not too bad, but definitely very noticeable (or maybe she forgot to shave the day I saw her) and a bit turn off for me.
-
01-18-26 19:11 #26930Senior Member

Posts: 153Audelia Wild
She does not belong here from my experience with her. She has all kinds of phobias. She doesn't want even a drop of the pre-cum wetness on her skin. Not that much intimate and treats you like an untouchable as per my experience. I left without doing anything, as my junior died immediately because of her restrictions. There are several touch restrictions, including her hair. But her body looked awesome and she is very hot and beautiful. I wasted 6 Benji's on her. Just stayed 30 min and left
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 18:58 #26929Senior Member

Posts: 541Ugh. Poor kid.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 05:13 #26928Senior Member

Posts: 102Top 5 worst dates
She also gave me the room number 15 minutes after the hour. Then tried to rush me out 45 minutes later on the hour. Clock watcher.
Originally Posted by BoredTooEasily
[View Original Post]
A bunch of other shit happened that was a total turn off for me.
Obviously not a repeat.
-
01-17-26 18:37 #26927Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know about her and her VIP rates? Looks amazingly hot.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.3201713/
-
01-17-26 13:34 #26926Senior Member

Posts: 117Oh yes, that's right: She doesn't want her hair or face touched. Especially her hair. Made a point of saying so before the action started. It did not compute for me. Her hair is going to get completely messed up in bed. No two ways about it.
Originally Posted by Brinkcam99
[View Original Post]
Fun story: I got the whole "5 minutes babe" script upon arriving precisely on time, and 15 minutes later (obviously), I was summoned to her chambers. Did the hello hug, chit-chat, and was directed for the mandatory rinse in the shower.
There, in the little garbage bin, perched up for all the world to see: A used condom. Haha -- I mean, of course I was "next" in her day, but what is she doing in that 15 minute delay if not sweeping for contraband?
When I was fucking her, I told her that I found it and made her admit that some dude was railing her just a few minutes ago, and told her what a naughty little (insert s-word here) she was. I could just feel her melt into that submissive role and the dirty talk afterward was top-notch. That's why I thought I could get it bare next time, but to no avail.
Anyway, her hair gets messed up plenty during her average day. Everyone's got their weird little no-go zones, I guess.
-
01-17-26 01:32 #26925Senior Member

Posts: 55Not for me. She came across as a germaphobe, and I didn't know where I could put my hands. Lost interest and didn't even try for it.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 19:22 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 117
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
I second BIA's report. I saw her in late 2024 and had about as good a time as one can while going CFS. There were previous reports that she had barebacked with select clients in the past, so post-date, I made the inquiry about enhancing our next session. I have a solid batting average and actually expected her to give me the green light, yet I was soundly rebuffed.
Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx
[View Original Post]
I imagine that if you are a long-time client -- or, if you just happen to hit the right YMMV buttons (my connection with her was good, but not immediate sparks flying) -- you can get there. But highly situational.
-
01-16-26 18:42 #26923Senior Member

Posts: 71AuDelia Wild
Not for me. She once did and with certain people she may still. Certainly, YMMV. Still a great GFE.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 17:14 #26922Senior Member

Posts: 447GFE BBFS MSOG 4 hhr 5 hr.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
No Greek, CIM or COF.
-
01-16-26 16:37 #26921Senior Member

Posts: 1209She doesn't list rates. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 15:41 #26920Senior Member

Posts: 26Nice Tits
Great set of tits.
Originally Posted by Bruster66
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 15:06 #26919Senior Member

Posts: 74Bella
I think she looks kinda hottt.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 14:59 #26918Senior Member

Posts: 118Nah I like her body and not as crazy imo as people hyped her up to be. If she wasn't so far for me I'd be going daily.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 13:59 #26917Senior Member

Posts: 216I saw her the other day. If you have a big dick she will love you.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Still fun.











Reply With Quote





