Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29267

    Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Klassy and April both do greek. Klassy depends on your size but she does it. Klassy is a Black lady mid 40's spinner body. She's not a beauty queen but she is far from ugly and provides above average service. For me at least. BBJ, rimming and all. April is mid 40's I think but looks at least 55. Saggy body but provides good service, not just getting the job done. I have never had to wait for either of them.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    Does Klassy goes by Kendra? You got a link or info.

  2. #29266

    Here is a couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Interracial215  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a decent provider that offers greek?
    Klassy and April both do greek. Klassy depends on your size but she does it. Klassy is a Black lady mid 40's spinner body. She's not a beauty queen but she is far from ugly and provides above average service. For me at least. BBJ, rimming and all. April is mid 40's I think but looks at least 55. Saggy body but provides good service, not just getting the job done. I have never had to wait for either of them.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  3. #29265

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I'd say Dallas, but she stopped posting and replying to txt messages.

    BTW does anyone know anything about her?
    She sent a friend of mine a picture of her in a wedding dress a few months back. Seriously. I have not heard a word in a while, either.

  4. #29264

    Greek Rec

    Quote Originally Posted by Interracial215  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a decent provider that offers greek?
    Try Vickie https://rubrankings.com/united-state...kie-26864.html.

  5. #29263
    Quote Originally Posted by Interracial215  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a decent provider that offers greek?
    I'd say Dallas, but she stopped posting and replying to txt messages.

    BTW does anyone know anything about her?

  6. #29262

    Review for Lisa and Sophie aka soft

    Lisa is a baddie but sophie is the cutest girl I have found on here in a while, she can't be older than 23. They always deliver for me and the only downside is I think they do dope but I haven't seen any tracks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...m/777593986087.

  7. #29261

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceser  [View Original Post]
    She is my go to for getting my balls drained. Comms are always super easy to set up a meet. I never leave disappointed she always drains dry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...8/049666997424
    She like DATY?

  8. #29260
    Quote Originally Posted by GregG73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the chance to meetup with Houston?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...i/771079428215
    From the ad: "Just let me know how you would like to spend our xxx play time together, and don't worry, it's just between us".

    Yeah that's going to be a no from me dawg.

  9. #29259
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/876728403891

    Just saw this ad. I can't wait to hear the reviews on this one. This has ripoff all over it. The only thing above a qv is DATY and she wants you to pay her $150. LOL I just know there are some guys that are going to pay this. Please just post.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.
    I would be very leery because she only wants to text and you have to explicitly say what you want. Also those prices are insane.

  10. #29258

    Anyone met this one?

    Anyone had the chance to meetup with Houston?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...i/771079428215

  11. #29257

    Recommendations

    Any recommendations for a decent provider that offers greek?

  12. #29256

    LOL I can't wait

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/876728403891

    Just saw this ad. I can't wait to hear the reviews on this one. This has ripoff all over it. The only thing above a qv is DATY and she wants you to pay her $150. LOL I just know there are some guys that are going to pay this. Please just post.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  13. #29255

    Tia Green Eyed Goddess

    Anyone know if this one is real? Seen postings in Sanford and Dunn. Never found any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...g/464172219592

  14. #29254

    Jade- traveling

    Had a dream with Jade going off previous reports and it didn't go so great. She is really sweet but the demons have taken over, nodding really bad and just spaced out. Not attractive at all, she has really let herself go according to the pics she uses. I should have walked. But was hoping once the clothes came off things would get better, but nope, got worse. She is stick thin, tracks everywhere. I felt bad, left the donation and rolled out. From now on if demons are even present in another's review of a dream, I'm not taking the chance. Anyway. Hope this helps someone else make a better decision with up to date facts, but I can say. She is real, safe and super sweet. Just another one lost to the demons. Didn't attach ad or pics, she is posted in the positive reviews.

  15. #29253

    Madison

    I'm wondering if anyone has tried out toya's replacement? Madison, any information that could be shared would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/200107434

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape