Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 30805
-
01-16-26 09:21 #29260Senior Member

Posts: 93Greek Rec
Try Vickie https://rubrankings.com/united-state...kie-26864.html.
Originally Posted by Interracial215
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 08:04 #29259Senior Member

Posts: 261I'd say Dallas, but she stopped posting and replying to txt messages.
Originally Posted by Interracial215
[View Original Post]
BTW does anyone know anything about her?
-
01-16-26 02:07 #29258Regular Member

Posts: 5Review for Lisa and Sophie aka soft
Lisa is a baddie but sophie is the cutest girl I have found on here in a while, she can't be older than 23. They always deliver for me and the only downside is I think they do dope but I haven't seen any tracks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...m/777593986087.
-
01-15-26 23:50 #29257Senior Member

Posts: 218Brandi
She like DATY?
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 20:28 #29256Senior Member

Posts: 304From the ad: "Just let me know how you would like to spend our xxx play time together, and don't worry, it's just between us".
Originally Posted by GregG73
[View Original Post]
Yeah that's going to be a no from me dawg.
-
01-15-26 20:22 #29255Senior Member

Posts: 234I would be very leery because she only wants to text and you have to explicitly say what you want. Also those prices are insane.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 20:02 #29254Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone met this one?
Anyone had the chance to meetup with Houston?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...i/771079428215
-
01-15-26 18:36 #29253Regular Member

Posts: 7Recommendations
Any recommendations for a decent provider that offers greek?
-
01-15-26 15:17 #29252Senior Member

Posts: 409LOL I can't wait
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/876728403891
Just saw this ad. I can't wait to hear the reviews on this one. This has ripoff all over it. The only thing above a qv is DATY and she wants you to pay her $150. LOL I just know there are some guys that are going to pay this. Please just post.
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
01-15-26 15:15 #29251Regular Member

Posts: 7Tia Green Eyed Goddess
Anyone know if this one is real? Seen postings in Sanford and Dunn. Never found any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...g/464172219592
-
01-15-26 11:41 #29250Regular Member

Posts: 10Jade- traveling
Had a dream with Jade going off previous reports and it didn't go so great. She is really sweet but the demons have taken over, nodding really bad and just spaced out. Not attractive at all, she has really let herself go according to the pics she uses. I should have walked. But was hoping once the clothes came off things would get better, but nope, got worse. She is stick thin, tracks everywhere. I felt bad, left the donation and rolled out. From now on if demons are even present in another's review of a dream, I'm not taking the chance. Anyway. Hope this helps someone else make a better decision with up to date facts, but I can say. She is real, safe and super sweet. Just another one lost to the demons. Didn't attach ad or pics, she is posted in the positive reviews.
-
01-15-26 11:17 #29249Senior Member

Posts: 84Madison
I'm wondering if anyone has tried out toya's replacement? Madison, any information that could be shared would be greatly appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/200107434
-
01-15-26 10:51 #29248Senior Member

Posts: 73Ava / AKA Baby
What is she charging now a days? I saw her about 10 years ago and she had scissor legs which made it difficult for me to finish. She was hot though and her BBBJ skills were pretty good from what I remember.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:47 #29247Senior Member

Posts: 52Eve Marie?
Did anyone ever meet up with Eve Marie? She posted on Raleigh tryst but the link is gone. Linked an old Asheville post for reference.
https://ondate.com/female-escorts/545821/eve-marie
Couldn't find reviews on the other site either.
-
01-15-26 06:52 #29246Senior Member

Posts: 226You pay 800 for the privilege to sit in a chair and watch someone else fuck her.
Originally Posted by Tolndakoti
[View Original Post]
I wonder if that is punishable under the new nc laws. I'm guessing it may not be if you never touch them. Lol









Reply With Quote






