Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55142
    Since the FWB board is dead, check this out guys.

    https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...aw-enforcement

    You gotta be shitting me!

  2. #55141

    Abby at Orchid

    Went in to see my ATF Abby, She now has hair extension that look real.

    All the fun stuff in the shower that we all like. Back in the room she was on point.

    Wow it does not get any better she real knows how to keep you on the edge to make it last.

    I won't go into all the details if you know you know. Abby is right up there with Mina, Blue, Kelly.

    And JoJo. She is a 5' little beautiful Barbie firecracker with a great body.

  3. #55140
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    CBJ? At Venus. I'm assuming that was your request.
    You assume correct? Last thing I want is an STD, I got caught slipping before not trying to deal with that ever again.

  4. #55139

    Meiji. Jenny

    I went to see the new Vietnamese girl jenny from meiji. Same altamonte hotel. She does have a cute face and more outgoing personality than the Japanese girls recently. She's quite a freak too. Upgrades are 100 each. Anal is on the table. She was even telling me while I was deep in mish that her kink is getting DP'd!. One in the pink and one in the stink. The baby damage isn't that bad but the tattoo to cover the mommy makeover scar is slightly off putting. It seems like she just got a bbl or injections and still has bruises and bandages on and won't let you grab her ass hard. It does look good in k9 though. Her starfish is also nice and tight looking I can't believe it gets piped down. Her tits are nice but they are also MM. They're similar to candy / jenny of the tokyo group. They look and feel great but enhanced for sure. I did like that she used NO lube which gave some nice friction. Kinda wish they offered qv because it's hard for me to last 15 minutes inside these tight asian hotties.

  5. #55138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Meiji Vietnamese arrived

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is a very attractive slender lady who definitely is Vietnamese. If you've ever had a hankering to sample one of these south Asian delights, now is your chance. Height, about 5'5?, age, who knows?, breasts, wonderful firm natural breasts, ass, violin shaped and firm. Only downside to the complete package is some baby damage partially hidden with a tattoo. Upgrades available. I'll spare you the penthouse blow by blow, but I will say I didn't last long. That is totally a rare occurrence for me. She felt amazing! I just kept uttering "oh my gosh" like some kind of high school kid, LOL. One insider tip, she wore a nice scent, so if you're going to be around anyone nosey later, bring a shirt to change into.
    Good review, glad she made it. Good reminder on scents! Can cost ya half of everything you got. Good option for Orlando, hopefully Meiji keeps it available.

    Personally I've got a soft spot for Vietnamese ladies. Knowing their history too well. In '75 my dad flew for 19 hours straight helping evacuate the lucky ones, as the norths tanks were rolling into Saigon we took our flag and left everyone else...Damn shame...

  6. #55137

    She sounds great

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is a very attractive slender lady who definitely is Vietnamese. If you've ever had a hankering to sample one of these south Asian delights, now is your chance. Height, about 5'5?, age, who knows?, breasts, wonderful firm natural breasts, ass, violin shaped and firm. Only downside to the complete package is some baby damage partially hidden with a tattoo. Upgrades available. I'll spare you the penthouse blow by blow, but I will say I didn't last long. That is totally a rare occurrence for me. She felt amazing! I just kept uttering "oh my gosh" like some kind of high school kid, LOL. One insider tip, she wore a nice scent, so if you're going to be around anyone nosey later, bring a shirt to change into.
    I might be interested in making the trip from jax next week for this one. What was the damage for extras? PM is fine.

  7. #55136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Great review, short and sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is a very attractive slender lady who definitely is Vietnamese. If you've ever had a hankering to sample one of these south Asian delights, now is your chance. Height, about 5'5?, age, who knows?, breasts, wonderful firm natural breasts, ass, violin shaped and firm. Only downside to the complete package is some baby damage partially hidden with a tattoo. Upgrades available. I'll spare you the penthouse blow by blow, but I will say I didn't last long. That is totally a rare occurrence for me. She felt amazing! I just kept uttering "oh my gosh" like some kind of high school kid, LOL. One insider tip, she wore a nice scent, so if you're going to be around anyone nosey later, bring a shirt to change into.
    F / b good tip.

    Must have been very good.

  8. #55135

    Meiji Jenny

    Jenny is a very attractive slender lady who definitely is Vietnamese. If you've ever had a hankering to sample one of these south Asian delights, now is your chance. Height, about 5'5?, age, who knows?, breasts, wonderful firm natural breasts, ass, violin shaped and firm. Only downside to the complete package is some baby damage partially hidden with a tattoo. Upgrades available. I'll spare you the penthouse blow by blow, but I will say I didn't last long. That is totally a rare occurrence for me. She felt amazing! I just kept uttering "oh my gosh" like some kind of high school kid, LOL. One insider tip, she wore a nice scent, so if you're going to be around anyone nosey later, bring a shirt to change into.

  9. #55134
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskelon  [View Original Post]
    Great time was had with Mimi. Short petite mid 20's Full B / C cup sexy booty and sexy figure gorgeous face.

    $$ 30 minutes definitely will repeat- all positions were had however no starfish but great CBJ.
    CBJ? At Venus. I'm assuming that was your request.

  10. #55133

    Venus for the win!!

    Great time was had with Mimi. Short petite mid 20's Full B / C cup sexy booty and sexy figure gorgeous face.

    $$ 30 minutes definitely will repeat- all positions were had however no starfish but great CBJ.

  11. #55132
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    I was agreeing with you, but after re-reading my post, that did not come through. Soon I'll be joining the pleasure experience.
    Good luck.

  12. #55131

    Meiji. Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.
    Saw her and it was pretty darn good.

    Tall, busty, well spoken and very professional. Like a high end female companion. Worth the price of admission. No upgrades like the JP girls though.

    She is a cut above most of the girls at our spas, though more pricey to matchs the nice thing is she is all yours for your time there. No doorbell or cameras to distract and detract from the experience.

  13. #55130
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    More good news! I love mixing it up.
    Yes sir. Not sure if that girl is listed on website yet or not, but she sent me pictures of her and she looks pretty decent but a little taller than the Japanese girls. I guess someone will review her and we'll find out the details.

  14. #55129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Vietnamese at Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Meiji just let me know that they have a Vietnamese girl coming on the 16th and she told me she offers everything that the Japanese girls offer.
    More good news! I love mixing it up.

  15. #55128
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Soon as I get a second of time

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    So when are you going and who are you going to see? LOL, pretty funny reading this!
    I was agreeing with you, but after re-reading my post, that did not come through. Soon I'll be joining the pleasure experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape