Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 31822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31027

    Jennifer

    I got to spend time with our friend Jennifer the other day. Spend some time at her spot. I like hanging out with her because she's willing to do just about damn near anything. I don't think there's anything I've ever said hey I'd like to try and she said no. So with that fellas you can see my previous review if you want but if you're looking for a bigger chick with gigantic tits and no menu restrictions (that I'm aware of) this is your girl. She does like to chit chat and has no problems with multiple pops as long as it's discussed up front.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/778614796394

  2. #31026
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster74  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the game for awhile due to medical reasons. Does anyone have any feedback on Tempting Tiffany? I would appreciate it. Thanks!
    I've seen Tiffany several times over the years. She used to be great, especially when she was pregnant, she was at her best, horny as hell and wet as a small lake. For me her service started to go down hill after she had her kid. During and before pregnancy she seemed to be clean of any demons. After the kid she started getting strung out and went into rehab. This was maybe 2019 or 2020. I saw her a couple times and she was going down after she got out of rehab. She would come and go on the scene but those last visits stuck in my head so I stopped seeing her. She popped back up a couple years ago and started getting some good reviews so I saw her last in '24 I think it was. It was a real pain setting up with her at that time. Finally got a hotel and arrival time. Went to the hotel and get a message that she couldn't find a ride so I'm sitting in the parking lot for over an hour waiting. I saw her and her friend pull up and finally got the call to come in. She wasn't ready but remembered me and I guess she was comfortable getting ready while I was in the room. Her friend, female, stayed in the bathroom eating her fast food. She seemed clean at this time but mentally a mess and the service was rushed and not great and rates went up considerably. I saw yesterday she is back and I'm curious what version will be available. I had heard she got pregnant again but not sure. She is closer to 45 yr old. Last time I saw her she told me she was 42 and she had a birthday coming up. If you see her I'd like to hear the results.

  3. #31025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    What's wrong with a just a pic? This is the only verification that I do, I don't do any google / snapchat verifications. Am I missing something, I don't see what's so bad about just sending a pic of yourself?
    I go back and forth on this. I've sent pics to ones I can tell are legit and I'm committed to getting an appointment. But I always hesitate to send one. Mainly because with AI these days, it's getting easier and easier to track down someone through pics. I mean just look at the doxing going on in the political world on both sides just through still images from videos. With the right pic of someones face you can be found. That being said, I don't think the majority of these ladies would know how as clearly they chose this profession over others. And as long as I'm not a terrible human to them I wouldn't be giving reason for them to track me down.

    The other side of it is with LEO. It's one thing to plausibly deny being in contact with a provider if you've only ever called or text from a burner. Once there's a pic of you in the text thread, you're tied to the burner even if you delete or destroy it. So let's say she gets caught, and they have her phone with all our pics on it. I'm not sure where legally they can go from there, that's for someone smarter than me to decide. But the more deniability I have between me and the providers the better.

    That's a long way of saying I go back and forth, do my own research and decide on a case by case basis if the pic is worth the appointment.

  4. #31024

    Just a pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggles  [View Original Post]
    How is anyone avoiding a verification pic? Seems like they are all requiring them now and I'm certainly not partaking in that.
    What's wrong with a just a pic? This is the only verification that I do, I don't do any google / snapchat verifications. Am I missing something, I don't see what's so bad about just sending a pic of yourself?

  5. #31023

    Tempting Tiffany

    I've been out of the game for awhile due to medical reasons. Does anyone have any feedback on Tempting Tiffany? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

  6. #31022
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Hell yeah glad you all enjoyed her. Deep throat skills, very wet kitty, and pounding that ass in doggy is very fun LOL. There's always a few we all keep to ourselves UTR.
    How is anyone avoiding a verification pic? Seems like they are all requiring them now and I'm certainly not partaking in that.

  7. #31021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    I haven't ventured a lot in Nashville, but for me she may be the best in the area. Everybody claim to be a throat demon but she might actually be one. I'd keep this to myself if she wasn't looking for more business.
    Hell yeah glad you all enjoyed her. Deep throat skills, very wet kitty, and pounding that ass in doggy is very fun LOL. There's always a few we all keep to ourselves UTR.

  8. #31020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydawg92  [View Original Post]
    I haven't ventured a lot in Nashville, but for me she may be the best in the area. Everybody claim to be a throat demon but she might actually be one. I'd keep this to myself if she wasn't looking for more business.
    Found a random street walker last week who beat her by a mile named Katie on MBR LOL. Still looking for her again.

  9. #31019

    Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen's,

    She's new to the area and looking for some respectable new clients. I have seen Bunnie several times now, and I have to say it's been a min in this hobby to find a provider that's great and enjoy what she does. She's down to earth, sweet, and a freak (very vocal). She looks much better in person I don't know why someone attractive as her use filters in photo, but that's very common with all the girls. Amazing fantastic BBBJ (eye contacts, moans, etc). She's a submissive gal that does what ever position I ask unlike some that doesn't give you a choice. Once you're in the session with her that's her main focus is to please you and not time clock you, but obviously don't abuse it. She's so good I want to keep her to myself LOL. Here's a good one guys please don't ruined it LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/788383182975
    I haven't ventured a lot in Nashville, but for me she may be the best in the area. Everybody claim to be a throat demon but she might actually be one. I'd keep this to myself if she wasn't looking for more business.

  10. #31018

    Lady Lucy

    Has anyone seen her? She's been on my radar for a minute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...l/410539520045

  11. #31017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I have a few questions on Bunnie. Ie -GFE, BBBJ and more? Thanks.
    Also I wouldn't say she looks "better" in person. Looks like photos but slightly taller (5'7 maybe) and definitely chubbier than I expected.

  12. #31016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    I have a few questions on Bunnie. Ie -GFE, BBBJ and more? Thanks.
    GFE yes. Bbj and did BBFS for me because she forgot a condom. However she was dry a f* Was disappointing tbh. Kept telling me to use spit and I was sore later.

  13. #31015

    Shreddz clean out your box

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen's,

    She's new to the area and looking for some respectable new clients. I have seen Bunnie several times now, and I have to say it's been a min in this hobby to find a provider that's great and enjoy what she does. She's down to earth, sweet, and a freak (very vocal). She looks much better in person I don't know why someone attractive as her use filters in photo, but that's very common with all the girls. Amazing fantastic BBBJ (eye contacts, moans, etc). She's a submissive gal that does what ever position I ask unlike some that doesn't give you a choice. Once you're in the session with her that's her main focus is to please you and not time clock you, but obviously don't abuse it. She's so good I want to keep her to myself LOL. Here's a good one guys please don't ruined it LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/788383182975
    I have a few questions on Bunnie. Ie -GFE, BBBJ and more? Thanks.

  14. #31014

    Not my type at all

    I dreamed that I saw this one out of her apartments. Pics are the same, just smaller, more petite. Ass looks better in the photos because of angles. Not much of a talker and $. 5 was for qv, ridiculous I know, and to me, not really worth it. Didn't do much, just tried to hit from the back and tried to really make it work in time, but couldn't. Didn't have the ass I needed. She's not my type but I thought she would at least look a little better than in the photos, so maybe my bad on that. Not repeating this dream for sure but maybe she'll be better for some one else. Maybe. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/200009740

  15. #31013
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    I met her 6-8 years ago and had a really good time. Sad to see she has come to this.

    I may try to meet her, but I'm not going to pay any deposit.
    I don't know what her problem is and would have been pissed if I just got blown off. But talking to me so much and after I drove over 90 min. It's just pisses me off more and more. Just don't give her a penny even after she talks to you and gives you some sad story. If I wasn't thinking with the small brain I would have not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape