Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 9684
-
01-16-26 11:28 #8919Senior Member

Posts: 46Jersey
Yeah she is doing great in life.
Originally Posted by Bbc843
[View Original Post]
And looks good.
-
01-16-26 00:09 #8918Senior Member

Posts: 316Fraud!
* it's a internet # via onvey comes back 85% fraud / scam ALERT!
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 00:00 #8917Senior Member

Posts: 815Here's a tip
If the location says "call me" its a fake ad.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 22:06 #8916Senior Member

Posts: 127Re: Top pick
Any intel on her she looks pretty good was thinking about it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/919092048838
-
01-15-26 20:31 #8915Senior Member

Posts: 398She is up in nmb. She popped up on my fb page. She's bartending at a bar. Nmb clubhouse bar and grill. looks like she might have got off the drugs.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 16:46 #8914Senior Member

Posts: 248Jersey Girl
That's awesome! She definitely had (has) a good head on her shoulders. Her rap sheet is old; nothing recent. Hopefully she is successful with a normal job now and moreso in the future! Thank you for the update!. BJ.
Originally Posted by Bbc843
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 16:46 #8913Senior Member

Posts: 248Rachael Sinn. Don't hesitate.
Rachael Sinn is as good as ever and full GFE. Don't hesitate!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachael-...e-beach-170871
-
01-14-26 14:25 #8912Regular Member

Posts: 17Clean
She's still around she is clean and works at a local bar here in Myrtle, no longer a working girl, she really got her shit together.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 14:09 #8911Senior Member

Posts: 248Jersey Girl
Thank you Dr.
Originally Posted by DrZardon
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 13:35 #8910Senior Member

Posts: 40Jersey
Saw her in Wilmington not too long ago last year. She got clean and came down just to work. She got bigger ass got fatter. I don't think she works anymore. I think I got pics.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:31 #8909Senior Member

Posts: 248Christi Lynn
Agreed Rackman. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 18:51 #8908Senior Member

Posts: 127Chesney, lacy danielle
She's out already.
-
01-13-26 08:15 #8907Senior Member

Posts: 316Caution
* # is different but multiple of the photos appear in other ads I've seen the name (s) Claire, Chloe, Baby Doll & Cutie all using 1 or more photos sooooo? I actually got a call back about 15 months ago from girl (about week later) when Kelsey used my phone to call the # and Kelsey was in detox when I got call and she was yelling screaming at me for calling the number I just listed her as " crazy blonde wh at are#" in my text because she would randomly call me to chat like 2-5 am to see what I'm doing. She would never send a video or photo to me that didn't have her face visible then she changed # disappeared and 6 months later the photos started showing up under different names. - Only takes a few suckers a day to lose $100 deposit to make scam worthwhile.
Originally Posted by Southerncharm79
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 23:29 #8906Senior Member

Posts: 815Christi Lynn
Aka Alexis Armour I saw her back in 2012 when she first hit the scene she was early 40's then so she must be mid 50's now, around 5 ft 10. She had a ground floor condo on Glens Bay Rd Tall sexy woman reminds me of Melania Trump she was pretty easy to get along with, dressed to impress when I walked in and no signs of demons at all, she was mechanical with me too, she had porn on the TV in the bedroom which was unnecessary but whatever, I paid $ 180 and was there about 35 min, she was decent but I had 2 good regulars at the time for 100 full hour raw so I didn't go back, she was worth the $180 though. She's 13 years older and $500 hour now but she is not street trash, Christy is well spoken and a totally different level than what's out there imo.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 22:37 #8905Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone visited this one yet?
I have been thinking about scheduling a visit with this one the next time I am in the area. I travel from Florence a few times a month and this one looks interesting.
https://tryst.link/escort/babyg20











Reply With Quote





