Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 646 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 9690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8925
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    Misty has been selling pussy a long time, but not 40 years. She is 44 years old and began her current occupation when she was 17 in Greensboro when her then boyfriend talked her into working for his mother who ran a escort service in Greensboro. She has been with over 20,000 guys. She isn't young anymore physically or mentally, but she is FAR from "worn out" as you said. Fact is, I have fucked almost every working girl in Myrtle at least once over the past 15 years plus many more up and down the east coast from Miami to Boston and even sampled some in Louisville Kentucky and Ft Wayne Indiana and Detroit and I can honestly say that I have only came across 1 woman over the years that has a tighter pussy than Misty and her name was Layla and she is working in the Raleigh NC area right now, half Caucasian half Puerto Rican girl from Jersey, otherwise Misty has the best pussy. Now, I have gotten after her many times over the years for rushing visits and especially the BBBJ, but fact is she has been the best fuck in town for 20 years and she still is even if she isn't as fresh and shiny as she was 20 years ago. Look at Misty like a 1965 Mustang. When you start her engine she will make your heart race and you will never look at her as old pussy. She does keep her room at Super 8 and is there part of the time and when she's not there she is at her boyfriends Mothers house where he lives and travels to her room when she gets a play.
    I seen her because some recent recommendations and it was terrible. She has demons bad with sores all over her. Looked very bad and service was worse. Wasted time and I wander about anyone that recommend her. I've been mongering long time with many good girls but this is bottom of the line.

  2. #8924

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Hi Delaware1202: I read your post and I fully respect it. You are a respected member with many, many posts. But we all have our opinion. And as I posted previously, I think Misty is a waste of time and not a good experience. But that is just my opinion (and BigDawg's opinion). To each their own. All the best Delaware1202.
    * She has a total of 18 horry county arrests for prostitution / solicitation & 8 out of nc for same. Not counting the drug & theft charges getting busted that many times over past 28 yrs. I'd say definitely worn out & magnet for law enforcement.

  3. #8923

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    Misty has been selling pussy a long time, but not 40 years. She is 44 years old and began her current occupation when she was 17 in Greensboro when her then boyfriend talked her into working for his mother who ran a escort service in Greensboro. She has been with over 20,000 guys. She isn't young anymore physically or mentally, but she is FAR from "worn out" as you said. Fact is, I have fucked almost every working girl in Myrtle at least once over the past 15 years plus many more up and down the east coast from Miami to Boston and even sampled some in Louisville Kentucky and Ft Wayne Indiana and Detroit and I can honestly say that I have only came across 1 woman over the years that has a tighter pussy than Misty and her name was Layla and she is working in the Raleigh NC area right now, half Caucasian half Puerto Rican girl from Jersey, otherwise Misty has the best pussy. Now, I have gotten after her many times over the years for rushing visits and especially the BBBJ, but fact is she has been the best fuck in town for 20 years and she still is even if she isn't as fresh and shiny as she was 20 years ago. Look at Misty like a 1965 Mustang. When you start her engine she will make your heart race and you will never look at her as old pussy. She does keep her room at Super 8 and is there part of the time and when she's not there she is at her boyfriends Mothers house where he lives and travels to her room when she gets a play.
    Hi Delaware1202: I read your post and I fully respect it. You are a respected member with many, many posts. But we all have our opinion. And as I posted previously, I think Misty is a waste of time and not a good experience. But that is just my opinion (and BigDawg's opinion). To each their own. All the best Delaware1202.

  4. #8922

    Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Grace her with my presence back in I'd guess 2020 she was staying on or around 8th ave south I met her she came outside walking her Pitbull of course, we walked a couple min then went inside her ground floor apt, said take off your shoes, she asked how much time I wanted as she was putting a cover on the bed I said 30 min she said $ 180 I didn't even consider paying 180 for her, I said I can't pay that, grabbed my shoes and walked out and never considered her again. Jersey with the hundred dollar tattoos.
    Great memory of her place. : o) I would also mention the wood platform bed that was 3 or 3. 5 feet off the ground. You had to get a running start to jump on it. And of course, her dog kept watch under the bed the whole time. It was a nice dog though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mccormick-kathryn-louisa-failure-to-appear.jpg‎  

  5. #8921
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    ** she been selling that pussy here for 40 yrs she has home but rents room for business last time I spoke to her (I don't do old pussy) she was working out of super 8 . Why she posts? She has sooooo many clients she don't need to. Her body like that because the odometer been rolled over a dozen times I think the nicotine is what holding her together.
    Misty has been selling pussy a long time, but not 40 years. She is 44 years old and began her current occupation when she was 17 in Greensboro when her then boyfriend talked her into working for his mother who ran a escort service in Greensboro. She has been with over 20,000 guys. She isn't young anymore physically or mentally, but she is FAR from "worn out" as you said. Fact is, I have fucked almost every working girl in Myrtle at least once over the past 15 years plus many more up and down the east coast from Miami to Boston and even sampled some in Louisville Kentucky and Ft Wayne Indiana and Detroit and I can honestly say that I have only came across 1 woman over the years that has a tighter pussy than Misty and her name was Layla and she is working in the Raleigh NC area right now, half Caucasian half Puerto Rican girl from Jersey, otherwise Misty has the best pussy. Now, I have gotten after her many times over the years for rushing visits and especially the BBBJ, but fact is she has been the best fuck in town for 20 years and she still is even if she isn't as fresh and shiny as she was 20 years ago. Look at Misty like a 1965 Mustang. When you start her engine she will make your heart race and you will never look at her as old pussy. She does keep her room at Super 8 and is there part of the time and when she's not there she is at her boyfriends Mothers house where he lives and travels to her room when she gets a play.

  6. #8920

    I was going to

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is doing great in life.

    And looks good.
    Grace her with my presence back in I'd guess 2020 she was staying on or around 8th ave south I met her she came outside walking her Pitbull of course, we walked a couple min then went inside her ground floor apt, said take off your shoes, she asked how much time I wanted as she was putting a cover on the bed I said 30 min she said $ 180 I didn't even consider paying 180 for her, I said I can't pay that, grabbed my shoes and walked out and never considered her again. Jersey with the hundred dollar tattoos.

  7. #8919

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    She's still around she is clean and works at a local bar here in Myrtle, no longer a working girl, she really got her shit together.
    Yeah she is doing great in life.

    And looks good.

  8. #8918

    Fraud!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her she looks pretty good was thinking about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/919092048838
    * it's a internet # via onvey comes back 85% fraud / scam ALERT!

  9. #8917

    Here's a tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her she looks pretty good was thinking about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/919092048838
    If the location says "call me" its a fake ad.

  10. #8916

    Re: Top pick

    Any intel on her she looks pretty good was thinking about it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...c/919092048838

  11. #8915
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Jersey Girl went? I assume she moved away? Too bad, she was a really nice date. BJ.
    She is up in nmb. She popped up on my fb page. She's bartending at a bar. Nmb clubhouse bar and grill. looks like she might have got off the drugs.

  12. #8914

    Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc843  [View Original Post]
    She's still around she is clean and works at a local bar here in Myrtle, no longer a working girl, she really got her shit together.
    That's awesome! She definitely had (has) a good head on her shoulders. Her rap sheet is old; nothing recent. Hopefully she is successful with a normal job now and moreso in the future! Thank you for the update!. BJ.

  13. #8913

    Rachael Sinn. Don't hesitate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Rachael is still available. I reached out to her a few weeks ago and she said she hasn't needed to advertise lately as she has enough repeat business.
    Rachael Sinn is as good as ever and full GFE. Don't hesitate!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rachael-...e-beach-170871
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  14. #8912

    Clean

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Jersey Girl went? I assume she moved away? Too bad, she was a really nice date. BJ.
    She's still around she is clean and works at a local bar here in Myrtle, no longer a working girl, she really got her shit together.

  15. #8911

    Jersey Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DrZardon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Wilmington not too long ago last year. She got clean and came down just to work. She got bigger ass got fatter. I don't think she works anymore. I think I got pics.
    Thank you Dr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape