Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16584

    Facecheck. I'd issues

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Facecheck.id site works really well, much of the time. I have been able to find a bunch of the girls on there, see their social media, their mugshots, and much more. A whole lot of them have a criminal record, it surprised me, but perhaps it shouldn't have.
    There is a plugin for Google Chrome that worked well uncovering facecheck. I'd result URLs until recently. I tried today and it seems facecheck. I'd is now writing a proxy URL in the results instead of the actual URL, which throws the plugin out of the window. Took them long enough.

    I couldn't get to the actual Instagram profile but Dakota at Acworth is fake. Looks TGTBT even without face check. Most likely a pig-butchering scam as the profile lists "marriage minded. " The profile uses selfies of a JAV actress, and she is clearly in a Japanese taxi cab in one of her photos. It's a fake account with selfie verified badge. I've seen such fake accounts a lot recently. I haven't signed up for a membership again because of this reason.

  2. #16583

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    When will see any fresh crop of college hotties.
    But I agree with you. I don't any much quality Sbs in the 18-23 range the typical college age hotties especially white girls.

    It used to be a lot more. So either they found a diff platform or getting picked up faster by wealthy SDs or simply they have too many.

    Avenues now with OF etc. So they have don't have to go through this with twice their age guys. I came across a few profiles but they barely read or.

    Respond.

  3. #16582

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CudjoeMan  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who are interested. I have seen this spinner (LovelyCe) on and off for about four times during the last one year or so. Had lots of fun with her, last I saw her was last week, but it's time for me to move on.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-375ac3ec10bd
    Had an eye on her as well as I was looking for someone slimmer but was browsing around and see she is selling ass on EA. Good price for qv, may hit her up for one this week.

    Crazy amount of undercover sbs out there. You really need to do your research to verify if they are actually a sb but its signs you can tell as well.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...188/9432552796

  4. #16581

    She replied and got the number

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1200 ppm.

  5. #16580

    Seeking has been rather underwhelming

    When will see any fresh crop of college hotties.

  6. #16579

    UTR info

    Do you'll have any UTRs to recommend? If you'll can DM details and contact info that would be great. At this point looking for someone long term, hopefully low volume, reliable, sweet and who can host.

  7. #16578

    Kibaby

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0

    Pics are true, dtf, 300 range but the lollipop has to be wrapped.

  8. #16577
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit my guys are Ya'll really paying 150 a month just to be able to message these chics on seeking? That crazy WTF? Am I missing something here? And if you guys are do you really find value paying that much on this site with chics just wanting money without actually putting out?, just judging by following on here for the past few months! I'm a 40's white dude making good money like the rest of the fellas in here I am sure, divorced and justlooking for fun no strings attached, and for the past few years I been smashing escorts and have had a blast doing it! Still having a blast actually LOL, but I am interested in this SB side of this hobby so I been paying attention. Most of these chics seem like entitled money hungry desperate chics to be honest! I've smashed some high end escorts and had a blast but what some of these chics want for something that's not guaranteed seems crazy to me. The most I've paid is 800 for an hour with an amazing early 20's Russian chic full service everything goes meet up. I seen recent post of some fat girls wanting 1000 ppm LOL. What gives tho! LOL enlighten me fellas! Just trying to participate and earn my senior status on here at the same time!
    The Seeking subscription cost is a minor part of it (although I always used a discount code and never paid more than $100, in the past). The hassles of dealing with the girls is much more expensive, as time is money.

    Why does it matter if most of the girls on there are entitled or asking $1000 a month or whatever? What matters are the girls who aren't asking for that much that we can have a great time with. Why does some fat girl asking for $10,000 matter. It doesn't, just laugh and move on.

    Anyway, the main benefit of the site is that are some "regular girls" on there, meaning not stone cold escorts who will fuck 10 guys a day, sight unseen. And you can get more conversation from them than with some escort, as in staying in touch before and after the date.. Of course there's a lot of overlap and some streetwalkers are more fun and friendly, than some of these SBs, but that is not the norm.

    But if you put the time in and sift through a lot of dead ends, you can find some amazing pieces of ass on there. I was with several last year and most all of them were worth it.

    The biggest downside of the site for me is that the people who own it and run it are a$$holes and it's easy to get banned and they steal your subscription money. So I hate giving them any cash, not most of the girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    All I am saying is, make sure you're doing your due diligence when researching SB profiles. I'm seeing a growing number of accounts tied to strippers, escorts, and OF models.
    Facecheck.id site works really well, much of the time. I have been able to find a bunch of the girls on there, see their social media, their mugshots, and much more. A whole lot of them have a criminal record, it surprised me, but perhaps it shouldn't have.

  9. #16576

    Sugar Baby Profiles

    All I am saying is, make sure you're doing your due diligence when researching SB profiles. I'm seeing a growing number of accounts tied to strippers, escorts, and OF models. Many of these profiles are priced far beyond their actual value. At the end of the day, it's important to understand what you're really dealing with and set realistic expectations. If you're unfamiliar with typical rates or want clarity, I'm happy to share what I've learned. Stay informed and make better decisions my friends!

  10. #16575

    It all depends!

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit my guys are Ya'll really paying 150 a month just to be able to message these chics on seeking? That crazy WTF? Am I missing something here? And if you guys are do you really find value paying that much on this site with chics just wanting money without actually putting out?, just judging by following on here for the past few months! I'm a 40's white dude making good money like the rest of the fellas in here I am sure, divorced and justlooking for fun no strings attached, and for the past few years I been smashing escorts and have had a blast doing it! Still having a blast actually LOL, but I am interested in this SB side of this hobby so I been paying attention. Most of these chics seem like entitled money hungry desperate chics to be honest! I've smashed some high end escorts and had a blast but what some of these chics want for something that's not guaranteed seems crazy to me. The most I've paid is 800 for an hour with an amazing early 20's Russian chic full service everything goes meet up. I seen recent post of some fat girls wanting 1000 ppm LOL. What gives tho! LOL enlighten me fellas! Just trying to participate and earn my senior status on here at the same time!
    Seeking is a shit ton more work. Than escorting.

    Sure with $150 a month it's expensive.

    But you have the potential to meet a less volume and potentially not a escort.

    Girl there'.

    But if you are happy with escorts and that works.

    What sites do you use for escorts? And what is your monthly budget?

  11. #16574

    Seeking 150 a month??

    Holy shit my guys are Ya'll really paying 150 a month just to be able to message these chics on seeking? That crazy WTF? Am I missing something here? And if you guys are do you really find value paying that much on this site with chics just wanting money without actually putting out?, just judging by following on here for the past few months! I'm a 40's white dude making good money like the rest of the fellas in here I am sure, divorced and justlooking for fun no strings attached, and for the past few years I been smashing escorts and have had a blast doing it! Still having a blast actually LOL, but I am interested in this SB side of this hobby so I been paying attention. Most of these chics seem like entitled money hungry desperate chics to be honest! I've smashed some high end escorts and had a blast but what some of these chics want for something that's not guaranteed seems crazy to me. The most I've paid is 800 for an hour with an amazing early 20's Russian chic full service everything goes meet up. I seen recent post of some fat girls wanting 1000 ppm LOL. What gives tho! LOL enlighten me fellas! Just trying to participate and earn my senior status on here at the same time!

  12. #16573
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    That's just straight dating at that point LOL. He was dating her.
    Not at all, he lived in northern Virginia. And he is / was absolutely loaded.

  13. #16572
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    I know a girl, who is 2 years younger than me. She had a SD from the time she was 20 until around 4 years ago. He bought her cars, SUVs, apartments, a fucking house in E Cobb, gave her a credit card, paid bills for her family (sister) and friends. And he wasn't fucking her constantly, only around 2 times a year. I met the guy, he offered to pay me for taking care of her when we went out drinking, I declined because I had already been fucking her for several years anyway. She still calls me up to come fuck her and I hop in my car as fast as I can.
    That's just straight dating at that point LOL. He was dating her.

  14. #16571

    Real girls still lie

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Here is a girl, real. Awesome, met her in person.

    But she wants $1 k ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-1d8ddafac0d3

    I offered half that and she said she definitely has no problem.

    Finding others.
    Look at her. You have to know she's lying. I mean, c'Mon., it's absolutely obvious.

  15. #16570

    Alexandra

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-460f6cf0760a

    Wants 700 ppm. Laughed and saw myself out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape