Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 104 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 37347
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #35802

    Fslist (1/2026)

    FSLIST Update.

    Not many reports anymore to confirm these.

    Sun Spa (grand river).

    Springwell (ecorse).

    M1 (telegraph).

    Commerce. (14 mile).

    Novi Natural Health (novi Rd).

    Saigon (woodward).

    Great Hands (9 mile).

    Janies (Featherstone).

    Q Therapy (8 mile former Gold star.).

    Cypress (8 mile former 8 star).

    Earthtone (Fort St).

  2. #35801

    FSLIST - Earthtone Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not sure on table showers or nuru. The BBBJ AMP list would be similar to the FSLIST.

    FSLIST . . . . .
    HeeJunk. Thanks for compiling this list. I do a lot of travel, and I wish other forums had this kind of list. It would make my adventures much easier!

    BTW: you may want to add Earthtone Spa in Riverview to the list. Been there twice, with FS offered both times by different MTs.

  3. #35800

    Haunted House

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    I believe you are referring to Janies on Featherstone. (There is a Jamies in Ypsi). Can anyone confirm that on Featherstone, FS is available from all providers not just a one off.
    I will confirm. I've been there a few times, with FS each time.

  4. #35799
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Lunsa Does Not do BBFS.

    Linda and Lilly do.
    When I asked Linda, she told me $100 more of the tip I already gave her.

  5. #35798

    Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I know of Linda Luna Candy and Lisa is mama if not mistaken. There is also a Lilly there currently or are you speaking past?
    It's not Lisa, mamma is Lilly (sometimes spelled Lili).

  6. #35797

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Lunsa Does Not do BBFS.

    Linda and Lilly do.
    I know of Linda Luna Candy and Lisa is mama if not mistaken. There is also a Lilly there currently or are you speaking past?

  7. #35796

    Great hands

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Linda is either selective or you must build a rapport with her first, that or cough up $1. 00 of donation to be able to skeet inside of her.
    Lunsa Does Not do BBFS.

    Linda and Lilly do.

  8. #35795
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    I know Linda at great hands does BBFS but does anyone know if Luna does?
    Linda is either selective or you must build a rapport with her first, that or cough up $1. 00 of donation to be able to skeet inside of her.

  9. #35794

    Jaidee RO

    Tried Jaidee in RO couple of times. $220 for hr. Allows you to shower before and after. Decent massage. Fingering back door, licking balls and CBJ. Tries hard to be sensual but I don't feel it. She is a solid 9 .

    Mardan.

  10. #35793

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    I know Linda at great hands does BBFS but does anyone know if Luna does?
    Luna does not do BBFS.

  11. #35792

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    I know Linda at great hands does BBFS but does anyone know if Luna does?
    Luna does not do BBFS.

  12. #35791
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    I know Linda at great hands does BBFS but does anyone know if Luna does?
    Luna strongly required everything to be covered for all activities. No budging at all.

  13. #35790

    Yes. I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if you recommend anyone there?
    Yes, I have had good times with previous providers there, who are not there anymore.

    Recently with Angel, but expect everything to be covered for every activity. She also rushed the session, but less so than Candy. Started complaining about 15 minutes in. But her attitude changed when I offered a tip on top of what I already paid. It's a shame.

    I had good times with Linda, and have known her for awhile. I think she is recently by appointment only. At least that's what Candy told me. Her age doesn't affect me.

    Thanks for asking.

    It's good to be correct, even better to be accurate. I have a lot of past experiences. My wallet reminds me. If this.

  14. #35789

    Luna

    I know Linda at great hands does BBFS but does anyone know if Luna does?

  15. #35788

    She made me

    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    Add Jamie's spa (haunted house in Pontiac) to the list.

    Pretty expensive (2. 8 out the door) for FS.

    Didn't catch her name but she was wearing a maid costume and was probably 27-30.

    Rode me for few minutes and I went to town K9. I paused a bit to not nut but she squeezed her kitty and made me nut which felt amazing.
    "She squeezed her kitty and made me nut", hot damn! That's my nemesis, LOL. Got to get back to doing my kegel exercises to prepare for her outlandish behavior. I'll show her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape