Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 17698
-
01-19-26 21:07 #16633Senior Member

Posts: 150I'm interested too
I don't think she's real. Would be interested if anyone had visited and donation amount. Feel free to DM or reply.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:01 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 337Newer MILF on LC
Has anyone seen this newer MILF on LC? Pictures and number search pass the test, but I haven't yet reached out. It appears her menu is pretty open and she definitely looks like the MILF next door type that I enjoy. Any intel would be much appreciated. Feel free to respond on just DM me if you want to keep it more discreet.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/200350203
-
01-19-26 05:41 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 59She said it was cool at first then cut it off after a few seconds. But YMMV as always.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 21:16 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 105Issa
Anyone seen Issa? Looks good but I haven't found anything on her yet. Just thought I'd check before I take the plunge.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetness89
-
01-16-26 10:52 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 254It's possible someone might've stolen the pictures / text from an ad. The phone numbers would be different though. There's no way people can't telll the difference between a 30 year old and a 70 year old. They have to be 2 different women.
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:51 #16628Regular Member

Posts: 12Penny
She was listed as pretty penny. Just as the review before me stated, she texted a pic showing she was similar but not the pic in the ad, but when I got there she somehow aged 50 years. The ad is not up anymore but I'm sure you can find it.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 15:46 #16627Regular Member

Posts: 20Don't know about the other guy, but she didn't seem to mind when I went for them. Granted, I only went as far as just teasing her nipples so YMMV.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 13:34 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 203Is that an actual rule of hers?
Originally Posted by MikeGt3
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:31 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 59Definitely a good one I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:28 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 59If you like big fake boobs that you can't touch.
Originally Posted by Domo18
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 09:47 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 250Which Kay are you referring to that is supposedly 70 years old? Please share a link. I believe Patty is the oldest lady around at the moment.
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]
Please share a link to who you’re talking about; I love grannies!
-
01-14-26 09:46 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 250I saw that and was wondering who he was referring to as well.
Originally Posted by WaterRat
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 09:24 #16621Senior Member

Posts: 220The girl I met was not old, I would have guessed early 30's. If you met up with someone that was 70 years old, we are discussing different girls.
Originally Posted by Pup1538
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 22:03 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 34Got it. They gave me a specific hotel address, but I didn't get any further in inquiring about it as I had a feeling something was off. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TigerMan1610
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 10:39 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 48I had a similr deposit scam
I had a similar deposit situation where they gave me an address down by SLU, I drove down there, and then they wanted a deposit before they gave me the apartment number. Yeah no, I am not sending anything beforehand. You live and learn.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





