Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 25686
-
01-19-26 11:13 #24726Regular Member

Posts: 1Any intel / info
Any info on her please?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/199379468441
I am long time user of this forum but never posted. Thanks.
-
01-18-26 13:35 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 802Little Sexy me (Marcie)
Some of you guys who have been around a good while will remember lilsexyme from when she was active in the Dayton / Cinncinati area. For the last few years she had been active in the central Fla area. It was reported on the Orlando board that she passed on the 14th.
Moto.
-
01-17-26 15:28 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 152Divorced mom
Damn she's a fine looking one. I would love to get some intel myself. There is no phone number only Snapchat. I'm too old to deal with Snapchat. Hoping someone would guide me to see her in an easier way.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 14:11 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 85Any intel
Anyone have information on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...l/868400725070
-
01-17-26 14:09 #24722Senior Member

Posts: 85Not worth it
I saw her about a month ago, just forget it. Pictures are heavily filtered, she was distant and moving slow, not to mention there were other people in the house.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
I would not repeat. You can find my review around mid December.
-
01-16-26 22:32 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 443Are there any young spinners left in Dayton?
Any at all? I haven't hobbies in years due to fact. They seem to be non existent.
-
01-16-26 16:49 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 152No Name
Her name is Emma. Here is the link. You will find intel on her under "Epilepsy".
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Reports/page10
-
01-16-26 15:21 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 342No Name
This one doesn't provide an name to search. She looks pretty decent, any intel would be appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/421827804641.
LA.
-
01-16-26 08:44 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 152Jesse
Are we talking about same Jesse? The one that lives across the church on a single lane road in a large house with her sister? Like they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I guess met her at 10 am so may not have had hours to perfect the make up or any make up at all. Anyway have a nice day.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 07:05 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 40Jesse
They all use filters. She is a very cute girl in person though. She has the high school / girl next door look. She really could get away with doing her makeup and not using the fillers. Pleasant to be around. Some times her communications are spotty but definitely not the worst. Vanilla, absolutely but I am also. Her oral examination was on point!
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
I just can't see someone walking away from her once they arrived to her. But to each their own.
-
01-16-26 05:46 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 473Jesse
She looks exactly like her pics. She uses no filters and spends hours getting her makeup perfect.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 17:40 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 28We all have our opinions. This is one point where we don't agree and I'm cool with that. I look forward to spending more time with her. Wish you the best of luck on finding one you like to spend time with. If you already have congratulations. If anybody has any questions about Sweet and Sassy Blonde / Jesse they are more than happy to send me a DM.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 12:06 #24714Senior Member

Posts: 152Rip off alert
Here is the link.
Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Ripoff-Reports
-
01-15-26 10:29 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 40I saw her in the fall. She was very thin. She had some missing teeth, but not all of them. CBJ and I was out. I remember how cute she was when she worked at cheeks. Sad.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 10:20 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 356The state of Cait today?
Is this true? Has Cait lost her teeth? If she did lose some or all of them, that's sad. I remember when she had all of them and was very attractive.
Originally Posted by DailyRitual
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





