Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1562

    Grape Juice

    Mina is the new one, cute, pretty, and young. Her English is no good. She aims to please and it is as good as it gets.

  2. #1561

    Grape Lily

    Lily is there and a new girl. Lily is a solid 10 on massage and extras. Super friendly and wants you to be happy. Always a great time.

  3. #1560

    Grape

    Anyone visited Grape lately? Had some great experiences there back in December. Looking to make another visit soon if reports are still positive. TIA.

  4. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    All in Lynchburg. Need some help. A middle aged Chinese with good English skills and nice body came to Atlanta recently. Last few weeks. She lived in Lynchburg and likely worked in the city or nearby. I am checking on her before I get intense. She is pretty and aggressive on the bed. Great DFK's. Does she sound familiar. Playing it safe in Atlanta! Tha all.
    Sorry to disappoint, but that doesn't sound familiar at all. Maybe its a UTR or something, but I'm skeptical. You sure she's a working girl?

  5. #1558

    Summer in Lynchburg

    All in Lynchburg. Need some help. A middle aged Chinese with good English skills and nice body came to Atlanta recently. Last few weeks. She lived in Lynchburg and likely worked in the city or nearby. I am checking on her before I get intense. She is pretty and aggressive on the bed. Great DFK's. Does she sound familiar. Playing it safe in Atlanta! Tha all.

  6. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by RunBikeSwim  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Fei Fei here in Lynchburg but while scrolling on pornhub I saw a Chinese video with a girl named Fei Fei in the video. The video was 2 years old and she was giving a massage. I am thinking it's likely not her but never heard Fei Fei name.

    Used before?
    Yeah Highly unlikely. There are CiCi's, Lele's etc etc nothing that unusual about the name Fei Fei.

  7. #1556

    Grape stand

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    N0, Fei Fei is there for I -think- another week.
    I have not seen Fei Fei here in Lynchburg but while scrolling on pornhub I saw a Chinese video with a girl named Fei Fei in the video. The video was 2 years old and she was giving a massage. I am thinking it's likely not her but never heard Fei Fei name.

    Used before?

  8. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMe  [View Original Post]
    Is Lisa still there?
    N0, Fei Fei is there for I -think- another week.

  9. #1554

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinC12  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage Report?
    Is Lisa still there?

  10. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird6978  [View Original Post]
    Texted grape to get some Lias's pictures. I made my choice and selected Lisa. They said she was available so I went right over. In the room, got introduced to Lisa.

    Lisa had me lay on the table. I told her what I wanted and fun began. Lisa quickly undressed herself and showed her nice body in front of me. She is around 5'4 and 120 lbs, with nice natural b cup tits and a profect butt. She is not skinny but also not fat. Well balanced body which I like.

    She provided nice foreplay teasing with plenty of groping, stroking, and some kissing. Then she did a catbath and then worked her way down to BBBJ. Her suction was strong and made some sexy moans. I raised up my knees and she took that queue to give me some rimming. I tapped her and told her now my turn.

    Had her lay on the table and I worked my way from the top down with my mouth. Started with some more kissing and moved to sucking her titties before giving her pussy a proper licking. She got wet quickly.

    Then she suited me up and did a slow p2 p that was pretty hot. I watched her lips spread out and slide down my shaft as I penetrated her. She bounced on me for a bit before I got on top and gave it right back to her. I got her up on her knees for doggy style and gave her my best. That's where I spilled my juices.

    She cleaned me up and our time was almost up. Got dressed. I got in a little more kissing and groping before she kicked me out. She was a good girl and I left very happy.
    What was the damage Report?

  11. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, but I'm willing to bet if you liked Nana You'll probably like Fei Fei even better.

    Not a fan of Lisa. Had an appointment, She started my massage and 10 minutes later a walk in came in.

    First of all she lied and typed some nonsense in her phone for me to read. "something is wrong with my Grandmother can you wait 20 minutes".

    I knew it was bullshit and told her I had an appointment and I wasn't waiting while she goes and massages another guy.

    She said okay, BUT 5 minutes went by and she never came back. I got dressed and left. Nobody in the hall or Lobby.

    She HAD to be in a room giving the walk in a massage. I will NEVER see her again, it's her loss Money wise.
    I went to see Fei Fei. The actual massage was the best I've ever had. A lot of these girls half ass it, but you can tell she knows what she's doing. That rolled into a BBBJ which was so good I had to stop her because I didn't want to pop before I got the whole fruit basket. She's good. She will only be there until the 23rd.

  12. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    That's excellent Intel. I've had great experiences at the fruit stand with Nana, Lola, and Lisa. All of them had their little specialties. Had a very interesting time with Lola last year with a very long BBBJ that she seemed extremely into and didn't want to stop. One part that scared me a little was as I was going to town from behind the raincoat apparently pulled off inside and I pulled out completely bb. I looked at her and she looked at me and I was like fuck I have no idea where it is. Pulled the Houdini. She dug around and found it and thankfully for her I didn't pop yet. It's been months and I didn't end up with any creepy crawlies and I assume she didn't end up prego so I guess it all worked out in the end. My favorite was Nana though. I like the little spinner types.
    To each their own, but I'm willing to bet if you liked Nana You'll probably like Fei Fei even better.

    Not a fan of Lisa. Had an appointment, She started my massage and 10 minutes later a walk in came in.

    First of all she lied and typed some nonsense in her phone for me to read. "something is wrong with my Grandmother can you wait 20 minutes".

    I knew it was bullshit and told her I had an appointment and I wasn't waiting while she goes and massages another guy.

    She said okay, BUT 5 minutes went by and she never came back. I got dressed and left. Nobody in the hall or Lobby.

    She HAD to be in a room giving the walk in a massage. I will NEVER see her again, it's her loss Money wise.

  13. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I waited for the new broad Fei Fei, she's Top Notch. To steal an expression from a AMP ad I once saw " she treated me like a King".

    My guess would be She's mid to late 30's (possibly younger / possibly a little older) and good looking. If you're 18 years old (she might be too old for you) or a serious NitPicker you may not agree.

    I think just about everyone else will find her attractive for the area.

    Of course YMMV, her English is limited but said "I'm handsome" and "clean" a couple of times and " I like you " several times. But who knows she might tell everyone the same thing.

    Best time I've had at this location to date.
    That's excellent Intel. I've had great experiences at the fruit stand with Nana, Lola, and Lisa. All of them had their little specialties. Had a very interesting time with Lola last year with a very long BBBJ that she seemed extremely into and didn't want to stop. One part that scared me a little was as I was going to town from behind the raincoat apparently pulled off inside and I pulled out completely bb. I looked at her and she looked at me and I was like fuck I have no idea where it is. Pulled the Houdini. She dug around and found it and thankfully for her I didn't pop yet. It's been months and I didn't end up with any creepy crawlies and I assume she didn't end up prego so I guess it all worked out in the end. My favorite was Nana though. I like the little spinner types.

  14. #1549

    Fruit Stand

    My 2nd visit with Fei Fie was just as good as my first. From start to finish everything was Top Notch!.

    I highly recommend. Standard Fruit Stand donation eagerly accepted, but of course YMMV.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  15. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Another strike because the only session options are $70 for a hour and $100 for 90 minutes. They are NUTS!.

    Now if they had TOP TIER super attractive talent, -Maybe- I could do the $70.

    But the broad that greeted me sure wasn't worth that!
    I don't mind the hr minimum bc I usually only ever get the hr anyway, but in this case I should've used it as my way out. Lesson learned.
    Last edited by Dls9090; 01-03-26 at 14:01. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape