Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 582 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8383
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPew96  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling her multiple times. She never got back to me. I thought she was in the New London area, but she has been posting for a while so I think she is legit. Let me know how it goes for ya.
    I went to meet her, she sent me a pic scabs on her knuckles. I was like ok whatever shit happens. Get to room, scabs on face near mouth just turned me off so I left. She does look like her pictures though for what its worth to yall. Just I couldn't stick around due to the scabs and what not. Maybe its harmless medical condition but I didn find out.

  2. #8382

    Gia Dolce Milford PRoceed with caution / low expectations.

    I saw her in early January. A little paranoid with the cop thing. Nice looking, great tits a little thick. Light kissing but no DFK. Was willing to kiss and lick ears and neck and then nipples and pleasantly down and around the berries and bat. Obsessed with condom sizing and fit as mentioned in other reviews. Only had regulars. Nice BBJ cover on cowgirl reverse cowgirl and tightness was ripping the condom off switch to just the head. From the side her teeth were hitting form face on perfect. Refit and doggie. Still coming off and she was worrying Switch to BBJ and handy with ball sucking to cum on tits. Overall a fun time but intercourse if that's what you need is tricky. Maybe try a large or cock ring?? . Good hunting.

  3. #8381

    SCAM ALERT - Marlene aka Sugar

    Most of you should already know, so this is for the newbs out there.

    Marlene uses an iPhone on Verizon.

    - 216 area code (Ohio) - Flag
    - rates really low - Flag
    - first attempt wasn't verification pic asked - Flag
    - asks for macy's gift card - Flag
    - asks for pic of car and self by apt - Flag
    - doesn't know layout of apt building - Flag
    - asks for pic of back of gift card - Flag

    No I didn't proceed, but played her text game till the end for my own entertainment. Don't fall for the gift card scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/525370806870
    216-XXX-9518
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5283.jpg‎   IMG_5284.jpg‎   IMG_5285.jpg‎   IMG_5286.jpg‎   IMG_5287.jpg‎  

    IMG_5288.jpg‎  

  4. #8380

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPew96  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lucy? Last time I tried calling her, she did not answer or text back. Does she have a new number? How do I get in contact with her? I can trade info for info if needed. Thanks.
    She's low volume. If she posts, try contacting same day. If she isn't responding, she isn't looking. If you become a regular, she may or may not give you a separate number to use for additional availability. I have another number to contact her. Don't ask me for it bc I don't have permission to give it out. Do not mention reviews. Do not mention my name, or she will likely not respond. I already told her I will tell her directly if I vouch for anyone. Someone already f-d that up. I last saw her last weekend and talked to her as recently as yesterday.

  5. #8379
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is in the Trumbull / Bridgeport area (previously in East Haven) in a nice neighborhood and currently only offering car dates. Spots are nice and secluded. I previously blacklisted her over the summer due to some issues. We reconnected in November, she took care of the previous issues on the first meet and has since redeemed herself. She did have one hiccup with a missed meet, but she's been good since. I've seen her about 8 x since November. She's a sweet 20 yr girl. Always varies her hair color. I saw her a couple days ago and it was half red / half black so pics are up to date on recent ad. She has some limits on positions but weren't an issue for me. She's been GFE with me and takes directions well if you tell her what you like in the moment. Open menu but YMMV. Performance has only improved since our first meet. There's no denying habits but she keeps them controlled and won't do anything in front of you. Pick up has been relatively easy with minimal delays with updates if not immediately ready. Just be respectful and she will treat you well. I recommend never advance and no pay apps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/720909635250
    475-XXX-2845
    Any info on Lucy? Last time I tried calling her, she did not answer or text back. Does she have a new number? How do I get in contact with her? I can trade info for info if needed. Thanks.

  6. #8378
    Quote Originally Posted by Tical348  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping somebody has any info on her. If not, I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT because she is right up my alley. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...e/643183066103
    I tried calling her multiple times. She never got back to me. I thought she was in the New London area, but she has been posting for a while so I think she is legit. Let me know how it goes for ya.

  7. #8377

    Brooklyn

    I was hoping somebody has any info on her. If not, I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT because she is right up my alley. Any information would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...e/643183066103

  8. #8376

    Snow Bunny Head Game excellent but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537
    Her head game is dynamite. I thought she was better than Chrissy in Meriden or Medusa in Hartford. But she's much less put together in her own head. She parties which is fine but she had me bring her food and ate before the meeting. And her vibe just wasn't as chill. Still. Well worth it.

  9. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537
    Check the Waterbury / Hartford forums. Goes by Bunny and / or London. I saw her a while ago. Her bbbj was nothing to write home about.

  10. #8374

    Snow Bunny Open Minded

    Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537

  11. #8373
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few months ago and I was robbed there. Made the rookie mistake of paying upfront and the rest is history. Stay away is my suggestion.
    Appreciate you bro.

  12. #8372

    The Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/790967517740

    Posting out of the hill section in new haven, multiple girls have been tied to this number recently so definitely a handler. One girl told me yea its safe its just me and my boss.

    Anyone seen any of the girls from this number at that place? Is it safe / is the handler a chill out of the way person? Not someone t come rob you?
    I posted a few months ago and I was robbed there. Made the rookie mistake of paying upfront and the rest is history. Stay away is my suggestion.

  13. #8371
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/790967517740

    Posting out of the hill section in new haven, multiple girls have been tied to this number recently so definitely a handler. One girl told me yea its safe its just me and my boss.

    Anyone seen any of the girls from this number at that place? Is it safe / is the handler a chill out of the way person? Not someone t come rob you?

  14. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Adding her name (Gia Dolce) so she's easy to search. Wish I did more digging before, saw good reviews from my phone on another site but she has the same exact review as me across multiple mongers.
    I remember a long time ago in Danbury I met her. She had a great ass and could suck a good dick. BUT she was like hyper obsessed with if I came in her. I'm like what are you talking about there's a condom on. And her response was I'm way too wet, I'm never this wet you must have cum inside me. So I pulled out, ripped condom off stuffed it in her mouth til I nut. Then I said ok there, I came. Left out of there in a hurry because she got a call and some guy was on way to the room. Didn't stick around to see if client or handler. But, I put her on the no go after that.

  15. #8369
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the looks grabbed me instantly when I saw the ad. It's a shame; these girls get one lay and ruin it instead of treating like a business and building a regular stable.
    Junkie logic is the now for their next hit, not future proofing their "biz".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape