Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 8728
-
01-24-26 07:33 #8383Senior Member

Posts: 329I went to meet her, she sent me a pic scabs on her knuckles. I was like ok whatever shit happens. Get to room, scabs on face near mouth just turned me off so I left. She does look like her pictures though for what its worth to yall. Just I couldn't stick around due to the scabs and what not. Maybe its harmless medical condition but I didn find out.
Originally Posted by PewPew96
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 17:41 #8382Senior Member

Posts: 207Gia Dolce Milford PRoceed with caution / low expectations.
I saw her in early January. A little paranoid with the cop thing. Nice looking, great tits a little thick. Light kissing but no DFK. Was willing to kiss and lick ears and neck and then nipples and pleasantly down and around the berries and bat. Obsessed with condom sizing and fit as mentioned in other reviews. Only had regulars. Nice BBJ cover on cowgirl reverse cowgirl and tightness was ripping the condom off switch to just the head. From the side her teeth were hitting form face on perfect. Refit and doggie. Still coming off and she was worrying Switch to BBJ and handy with ball sucking to cum on tits. Overall a fun time but intercourse if that's what you need is tricky. Maybe try a large or cock ring?? . Good hunting.
-
01-21-26 22:32 #8381Senior Member

Posts: 1533SCAM ALERT - Marlene aka Sugar
Most of you should already know, so this is for the newbs out there.
Marlene uses an iPhone on Verizon.
- 216 area code (Ohio) - Flag
- rates really low - Flag
- first attempt wasn't verification pic asked - Flag
- asks for macy's gift card - Flag
- asks for pic of car and self by apt - Flag
- doesn't know layout of apt building - Flag
- asks for pic of back of gift card - Flag
No I didn't proceed, but played her text game till the end for my own entertainment. Don't fall for the gift card scam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/525370806870
216-XXX-9518
-
01-18-26 17:57 #8380Senior Member

Posts: 1533Lucy
She's low volume. If she posts, try contacting same day. If she isn't responding, she isn't looking. If you become a regular, she may or may not give you a separate number to use for additional availability. I have another number to contact her. Don't ask me for it bc I don't have permission to give it out. Do not mention reviews. Do not mention my name, or she will likely not respond. I already told her I will tell her directly if I vouch for anyone. Someone already f-d that up. I last saw her last weekend and talked to her as recently as yesterday.
Originally Posted by PewPew96
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 15:30 #8379Senior Member

Posts: 90Any info on Lucy? Last time I tried calling her, she did not answer or text back. Does she have a new number? How do I get in contact with her? I can trade info for info if needed. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 15:27 #8378Senior Member

Posts: 90I tried calling her multiple times. She never got back to me. I thought she was in the New London area, but she has been posting for a while so I think she is legit. Let me know how it goes for ya.
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 02:51 #8377Senior Member

Posts: 84Brooklyn
I was hoping somebody has any info on her. If not, I'm definitely going to have to TOFTT because she is right up my alley. Any information would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...e/643183066103
-
01-17-26 19:23 #8376Senior Member

Posts: 83Snow Bunny Head Game excellent but.
Her head game is dynamite. I thought she was better than Chrissy in Meriden or Medusa in Hartford. But she's much less put together in her own head. She parties which is fine but she had me bring her food and ate before the meeting. And her vibe just wasn't as chill. Still. Well worth it.
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 21:01 #8375Senior Member

Posts: 136Check the Waterbury / Hartford forums. Goes by Bunny and / or London. I saw her a while ago. Her bbbj was nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 18:17 #8374Senior Member

Posts: 107Snow Bunny Open Minded
Has anyone experienced her? Any reviews I am curious about her deepthroat Bbj special but idk a lot of girls been misses lately or there just hasen't been any kind of fresh variety.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/024138646537
-
01-16-26 09:52 #8373Senior Member

Posts: 329Appreciate you bro.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 05:31 #8372Senior Member

Posts: 625The Hill
I posted a few months ago and I was robbed there. Made the rookie mistake of paying upfront and the rest is history. Stay away is my suggestion.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 07:00 #8371Senior Member

Posts: 329https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/790967517740
Posting out of the hill section in new haven, multiple girls have been tied to this number recently so definitely a handler. One girl told me yea its safe its just me and my boss.
Anyone seen any of the girls from this number at that place? Is it safe / is the handler a chill out of the way person? Not someone t come rob you?
-
01-13-26 12:47 #8370Senior Member

Posts: 329I remember a long time ago in Danbury I met her. She had a great ass and could suck a good dick. BUT she was like hyper obsessed with if I came in her. I'm like what are you talking about there's a condom on. And her response was I'm way too wet, I'm never this wet you must have cum inside me. So I pulled out, ripped condom off stuffed it in her mouth til I nut. Then I said ok there, I came. Left out of there in a hurry because she got a call and some guy was on way to the room. Didn't stick around to see if client or handler. But, I put her on the no go after that.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 19:07 #8369Senior Member

Posts: 1533Junkie logic is the now for their next hit, not future proofing their "biz".
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





