Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 58867
-
01-16-26 13:58 #55087Senior Member

Posts: 177Meiji Jenny
Jenny is a very attractive slender lady who definitely is Vietnamese. If you've ever had a hankering to sample one of these south Asian delights, now is your chance. Height, about 5'5?, age, who knows?, breasts, wonderful firm natural breasts, ass, violin shaped and firm. Only downside to the complete package is some baby damage partially hidden with a tattoo. Upgrades available. I'll spare you the penthouse blow by blow, but I will say I didn't last long. That is totally a rare occurrence for me. She felt amazing! I just kept uttering "oh my gosh" like some kind of high school kid, LOL. One insider tip, she wore a nice scent, so if you're going to be around anyone nosey later, bring a shirt to change into.
-
01-16-26 13:47 #55086Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289CBJ? At Venus. I'm assuming that was your request.
Originally Posted by Muskelon
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 21:09 #55085Regular Member

Posts: 17Venus for the win!!
Great time was had with Mimi. Short petite mid 20's Full B / C cup sexy booty and sexy figure gorgeous face.
$$ 30 minutes definitely will repeat- all positions were had however no starfish but great CBJ.
-
01-15-26 15:12 #55084Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Good luck.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 14:06 #55083Senior Member

Posts: 174Meiji. Fantasy
Saw her and it was pretty darn good.
Originally Posted by MrBlueMan
[View Original Post]
Tall, busty, well spoken and very professional. Like a high end female companion. Worth the price of admission. No upgrades like the JP girls though.
She is a cut above most of the girls at our spas, though more pricey to matchs the nice thing is she is all yours for your time there. No doorbell or cameras to distract and detract from the experience.
-
01-15-26 14:04 #55082Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yes sir. Not sure if that girl is listed on website yet or not, but she sent me pictures of her and she looks pretty decent but a little taller than the Japanese girls. I guess someone will review her and we'll find out the details.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 09:58 #55081Senior Member

Posts: 1231Vietnamese at Meiji
More good news! I love mixing it up.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 09:51 #55080Another Happy Shill

Posts: 261Soon as I get a second of time
I was agreeing with you, but after re-reading my post, that did not come through. Soon I'll be joining the pleasure experience.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 09:36 #55079Senior Member

Posts: 1231Tiffany 5 star
For sure, that's a good honest review, got me thinking, you're right she must love her job! Over the years can't say I ever caught her on a bad day or with an attitude and I'm the guy that ain't afraid to speak the truth. but I do like mixing it up with variety... super convenient for me under half an hour with just a handful of red lights..and the singing don't bother me either.
Originally Posted by Whatsheneeds
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 01:09 #55078Regular Member

Posts: 3Tiffany at 5-star is the only choice
I've lurked on this page for a couple months now and visited a good amount of the popular spots but I got to give it up to Tiffany at 5 star there's no better in Orlando and that's by a mile. Nice tits and tight little ass and her throat wow. Especially when she hangs off that table. My thing is she always ready to fuck no matter what time I get there early morning or late night. And the back walk after is always love! If you want to have the time of your life and feel good about the money you spent go see Tiffany. She's back from vacation and the way she fucked me last night it looks like she missed her job a lot.
-
01-14-26 23:53 #55077Senior Member

Posts: 1231good news!
6 girls that's awesome! Business is booming!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
hopefully no more rush jobs I know that might be asking a little too much??
Those are two superstars that never let the reviews go to their heads! Mona and Blue will still treat you like you're the last man on earth! And both take such good care of themselves they look better after not seeing them for a while!!
Unlike some that let them bomtastic reviews go to their heads and act like you're lucky to be breathing same air they are.... looking rough around the edges.... and starting to show their age too🤣
-
01-14-26 23:20 #55076Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mieji
Meiji just let me know that they have a Vietnamese girl coming on the 16th and she told me she offers everything that the Japanese girls offer.
-
01-14-26 19:11 #55075Senior Member

Posts: 105$$
New year resolution: there are so many options that I've decided. If I go to a location. Negotiations are firm at $$. I will accept but will never go back for the remainder of 2026. However, I will continue to tip in addition to the agreed price. Doing this will add an extra layer adventure to my year. Sound odd?
-
01-14-26 15:26 #55074Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mona / Blue
OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 14:38 #55073Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Right now I am not sure, but I will definitely let you know as soon as I know, but I don't think they are replacing anyone, they would most likely be joining if working at all.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






