Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55087

    Meiji Jenny

    Jenny is a very attractive slender lady who definitely is Vietnamese. If you've ever had a hankering to sample one of these south Asian delights, now is your chance. Height, about 5'5?, age, who knows?, breasts, wonderful firm natural breasts, ass, violin shaped and firm. Only downside to the complete package is some baby damage partially hidden with a tattoo. Upgrades available. I'll spare you the penthouse blow by blow, but I will say I didn't last long. That is totally a rare occurrence for me. She felt amazing! I just kept uttering "oh my gosh" like some kind of high school kid, LOL. One insider tip, she wore a nice scent, so if you're going to be around anyone nosey later, bring a shirt to change into.

  2. #55086
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskelon  [View Original Post]
    Great time was had with Mimi. Short petite mid 20's Full B / C cup sexy booty and sexy figure gorgeous face.

    $$ 30 minutes definitely will repeat- all positions were had however no starfish but great CBJ.
    CBJ? At Venus. I'm assuming that was your request.

  3. #55085

    Venus for the win!!

    Great time was had with Mimi. Short petite mid 20's Full B / C cup sexy booty and sexy figure gorgeous face.

    $$ 30 minutes definitely will repeat- all positions were had however no starfish but great CBJ.

  4. #55084
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    I was agreeing with you, but after re-reading my post, that did not come through. Soon I'll be joining the pleasure experience.
    Good luck.

  5. #55083

    Meiji. Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.
    Saw her and it was pretty darn good.

    Tall, busty, well spoken and very professional. Like a high end female companion. Worth the price of admission. No upgrades like the JP girls though.

    She is a cut above most of the girls at our spas, though more pricey to matchs the nice thing is she is all yours for your time there. No doorbell or cameras to distract and detract from the experience.

  6. #55082
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    More good news! I love mixing it up.
    Yes sir. Not sure if that girl is listed on website yet or not, but she sent me pictures of her and she looks pretty decent but a little taller than the Japanese girls. I guess someone will review her and we'll find out the details.

  7. #55081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231

    Vietnamese at Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Meiji just let me know that they have a Vietnamese girl coming on the 16th and she told me she offers everything that the Japanese girls offer.
    More good news! I love mixing it up.

  8. #55080
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Soon as I get a second of time

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    So when are you going and who are you going to see? LOL, pretty funny reading this!
    I was agreeing with you, but after re-reading my post, that did not come through. Soon I'll be joining the pleasure experience.

  9. #55079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231

    Tiffany 5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatsheneeds  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked on this page for a couple months now and visited a good amount of the popular spots but I got to give it up to Tiffany at 5 star there's no better in Orlando and that's by a mile. Nice tits and tight little ass and her throat wow. Especially when she hangs off that table. My thing is she always ready to fuck no matter what time I get there early morning or late night. And the back walk after is always love! If you want to have the time of your life and feel good about the money you spent go see Tiffany. She's back from vacation and the way she fucked me last night it looks like she missed her job a lot.
    For sure, that's a good honest review, got me thinking, you're right she must love her job! Over the years can't say I ever caught her on a bad day or with an attitude and I'm the guy that ain't afraid to speak the truth. but I do like mixing it up with variety... super convenient for me under half an hour with just a handful of red lights..and the singing don't bother me either.

  10. #55078

    Tiffany at 5-star is the only choice

    I've lurked on this page for a couple months now and visited a good amount of the popular spots but I got to give it up to Tiffany at 5 star there's no better in Orlando and that's by a mile. Nice tits and tight little ass and her throat wow. Especially when she hangs off that table. My thing is she always ready to fuck no matter what time I get there early morning or late night. And the back walk after is always love! If you want to have the time of your life and feel good about the money you spent go see Tiffany. She's back from vacation and the way she fucked me last night it looks like she missed her job a lot.

  11. #55077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231

    good news!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.
    6 girls that's awesome! Business is booming!
    hopefully no more rush jobs I know that might be asking a little too much??
    Those are two superstars that never let the reviews go to their heads! Mona and Blue will still treat you like you're the last man on earth! And both take such good care of themselves they look better after not seeing them for a while!!

    Unlike some that let them bomtastic reviews go to their heads and act like you're lucky to be breathing same air they are.... looking rough around the edges.... and starting to show their age too🤣

  12. #55076
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mieji

    Meiji just let me know that they have a Vietnamese girl coming on the 16th and she told me she offers everything that the Japanese girls offer.

  13. #55075

    $$

    New year resolution: there are so many options that I've decided. If I go to a location. Negotiations are firm at $$. I will accept but will never go back for the remainder of 2026. However, I will continue to tip in addition to the agreed price. Doing this will add an extra layer adventure to my year. Sound odd?

  14. #55074
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mona / Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
    OK, I was just informed that Mona and Blue will both be at Orchid on the 18th joining the current lineup that is there, however they are only working part part-time and mainly in the afternoons throughout the evening and only seeing select customers. The other four girls that are currently there now will remain.

  15. #55073
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Joining current line ups? Or replacing? Hopefully joining! I don't do crowds 🤣. And after all we're in peak snowbird season.

    I'm a firm believer in "variety is the spice of life!" I love experiencing both young rookies and seasoned veterans!
    Right now I am not sure, but I will definitely let you know as soon as I know, but I don't think they are replacing anyone, they would most likely be joining if working at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape