Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 202 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 3030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2760

    Healing Hands Apple

    I made an appointment with Apple in the afternoon. The parking lot was very crowded and there was a truck unloading by the backdoor.

    Entered through the front door met with Apple. She is not the hottest thing alive but she makes a supreme effort which is actually more important to me. House fee and tip combined was $300.

    Standing shower with BBJ preview. Get to the room and she lays her head on the edge of the bed for some face fucking. Takes it all the way to the base. Squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples the whole time. I swing her around for missionary. I wrap up and start with her pussy for just a few minutes but then put it right up her ass. She takes every inch. She looks mildly uncomfortable but doesn't complain. I finish in the bag.

    Proceeds with a decent back rub. Not CMT level but she makes an effort. After some soft touch I get her to rim me and then more BBJ but with her on top of me. She wraps me up gets on top for cowgirl. She is trying her best to make me cum with her pussy. She deep french kisses, says she loves me, throws in some kegels, and is trying her best. After doing that for awhile I tell her it's time for her ass again. She lays down in missionary and I put it in her ass again. Once again she looks a little uncomfortable but doesn't complain. She really took an ass pounding, it was honestly impressive. I finish in the bag again.

    Some might think I overpaid but while she isn't the hottest thing alive, she really takes it like a champ. She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted without complaint and took a real ass fucking with a smile. I wouldn't go out of my way to see her again but if I was in the area I certainly would.
    Last edited by StevenOh1; 01-14-26 at 20:28. Reason: Tip added

  2. #2759

    Scared

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Can always ask Apple.
    As aggressive as that woman gets, unless she has calmed down I would be afraid to let her do that. LOL.

  3. #2758

    PM Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by AussiePizza  [View Original Post]
    Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.
    Definitely more along lines of PM specialists. I had one that got very adventurous and had more than 1 finger in there. Again, I don't see her ads on Skip anymore but it was one of the best PM HJ experiences of my life.

    Any suggestions?

  4. #2757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Ask

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.
    Can always ask Apple.

  5. #2756

    Backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.
    Talking about PM or Greek? Sounds like you're looking for a PM specialist though.

  6. #2755

    Back door fun

    It's been a few years since I participated in hobby in the Fredericksburg area. Wondering if there are any places or independents that do prostate massage or more with the back door area? Saw an Indian lady back in 22 but she must have left.

  7. #2754

    Looking for a Latina palor in town

    Any rec offering a TS and massage before the main event?

  8. #2753

    Swept away?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattrossTD  [View Original Post]
    She worked at Sunrise and Eden no one knows where she is? She is like 5'1" great body mid 30's guessing.
    When LE made a stormy run to this area, she might've swept away. Just hoping she isn't currently in detention.

  9. #2752

    Youyou

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Which one? There apparently was 2.
    She worked at Sunrise and Eden no one knows where she is? She is like 5'1" great body mid 30's guessing.

  10. #2751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by MattrossTD  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her?
    Which one? There apparently was 2.

  11. #2750

    Youyou

    Does anyone know what happened to her?

  12. #2749

    Apple Healing

    Good afternoon all.

    I had some work in Fredericksburg so I dreamt a nice dream on the way back down.

    I had a dream of some hands doing great healing. I was greeted by the lady of the establishment.

    And was given a really good massage! Probably one of the better ones I've had in a while.

    Afterwards in my dream, during the flip- I got an apple instead. She was more than happy.

    To oblige and was. Meticulous in making sure I got what I came for.

    Great experience overall, highly recommend and I wish my dreams were this good.

    In RVA.

  13. #2748

    Lisa Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    Based on a review of Fuji. And in particular Lisa, I made my way over after having had some business to do prior in Fredericksburg (I am in Richmond). I had called before heading over and was told that Lisa was available, and I let them know I was headed right over. When I got there 20 minutes later, I gave another call from the parking lot when I got there and was told that she was not available. I was already running a bit late on time, since I was not aware beforehand that Fuji was not actually in Fredericksburg, but above it. I thought about leaving, but decided if there was one MT who would play, there were probably others, so I decided to take a chance and head in. I was met by a shorter (5' or less) girl, who appeared to be in her 20's. She had a beautiful face and smile, although I could not see the remainder of her body as she was wearing what best could be described as a dentist's / doctor's jacket. When we got into the room, I was asked how long I wanted and said 30 minutes (again, I was running short on time). I paid, and she left to allow me to undress. When she came back, she removed her jacket and she was wearing what could be best described as a junior prom / Quinceaera gown. It was cute, but weird considering the location. Needless to say, her body was cute and her smile was so inviting. She gave a so-so massage, more like passing time before the main course. I made sure to stroke her leg whenever possible so that she could understand that I would be interested in more, if she was game. She was. She asked me for a tip and I gave $120, although she said it was $150 for FS. I did not complain. Sort of expected that anyway, and handed over the additional $30. Her breasts seemed natural, but even if they weren't, she was a great size and I enjoyed nursing, which she allowed. She then covered me up and began to give me a phenomenal CBJ, which I had to pull away from quickly as I did not want out time to end so soon. I suck at lasting a long time with someone new that I find attractive. After some time of getting to know them, I last much longer. Anyway, I then decided that I wanted to dine at the why. She had hair, which I like, she was super clean and with no smell. She was okay with that, but did not like it when I tried to insert a finger. She said 'too dirty, not clean'. After a while I stopped and bent her over the table and proceeded in doggie, which she seemed to like. In fact, the harder the pushing the more she enjoyed it and push back. It wasn't too long before I filled the bag.

    As we talked a bit after, I noticed that the makeup was a bit thicker than I thought, and that she was probably in her mid 30's, but she was still cute and that is what matters to me. Her kitty felt and tasted great. She had a bit of a pouch, which worked well with her body. I enjoyed the nursing and she had let me do that as much as I wanted. When I asked her name, she said CiCi, but when I repeated it to her, she corrected with ChiChi. Anyway, I was super satisfied and enjoyed my time there and will be back the next time I am in the area, hopefully to see Lisa this time.
    Whew, if your going to see Lisa you better have her number and go at 7 am She's busy as hell. LOL.

  14. #2747

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    I took a pass on the kissing. I know where that mouth has been. I had to stop the biting and the fingernails as well. But she fully understood when I told her. NO MARKS! It all goes well until she gets on the edge of a BIG O. Then I make sure to hold her wrists tightly. If I get tired of fighting off the hands and mouth like a kungfu fighter. I just flip her over and go to pound town. Best to push her face into the pillow. LOL. Agreed. She is a good value per $ spent.
    She is a real sucker. Good thing was she never used her teeth to give a stronger stimulation on head. She just changed the power modes from eco to max which I really liked. But she seemed a bit careless when licking sucking on my neck and chest. No hickey marks I warned to her and she obliged.

  15. #2746

    Apple Rodeo

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    I took a pass on the kissing. I know where that mouth has been. I had to stop the biting and the fingernails as well. But she fully understood when I told her. NO MARKS! It all goes well until she gets on the edge of a BIG O. Then I make sure to hold her wrists tightly. If I get tired of fighting off the hands and mouth like a kungfu fighter. I just flip her over and go to pound town. Best to push her face into the pillow. LOL. Agreed. She is a good value per $ spent.
    Based on the posts I went and checked out Apple. Skills were awesonme, plus an unexpected salad toss. Looks wise, she could be better, but not bad. Her enthusiam and depth of her throat are incredible and left me very satisfiesd. Even got a great 10 minute back massage and stretch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape