Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 17258
-
01-14-26 18:52 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 454$500
She's not worth $500. Let her keep looking.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:55 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 534You're not wrong.
I know a girl, who is 2 years younger than me. She had a SD from the time she was 20 until around 4 years ago. He bought her cars, SUVs, apartments, a fucking house in E Cobb, gave her a credit card, paid bills for her family (sister) and friends. And he wasn't fucking her constantly, only around 2 times a year. I met the guy, he offered to pay me for taking care of her when we went out drinking, I declined because I had already been fucking her for several years anyway. She still calls me up to come fuck her and I hop in my car as fast as I can.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:40 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 77$eeking membership and fake profiles
Using reverse image search lately there has been So many profiles using easily found profiles from known attractive ladies. Here is one that's a European musician, I hardly think she is in Lithonia slinging Azz! Makes me wonder if there are that many ladies smart enough to find "similar" looking pictures on the web to "represent" themselves or is Seeking actively creating fake profiles to boost sales?
Inquiring minds. . . .
Juliet, 36 Lithonia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-c11bf6a04b6c
One of 10- 12 I've found today.
-
01-14-26 13:12 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 1843I totally believe it, in many cases. I don't know if it's 20% or 70% of the girls are being honest when they make such claims, but there are plenty of wealthy guys out there who just enjoy taking care of young women, and all they get in return is conversation, and maybe some hot pics. And these most of these guys aren't necessarily simping, they just pay for what is of value to them.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
I've heard this from too many women, including those who are just friends, that I don't even have a SB relationship with. One friend is on the site and some guy in VA sends her money for nothing, and wouldn't even make plans to meet her. I think there's a failure of imagination about how many wealthy, lonely bored older men are out there who are filthy rich. For them, giving $300 to some girl online is a rounding error at best.
Again, I don't know if this is common or uncommon but it happens "a lot". I've heard too many similar detailed stories from girls who have no incentive to make up an elaborate story to tell me.. Many of them are getting $$$ for nothing, or close to it. Yes, these girls are very practiced and skilled, crafty liars but when they don't have a strong incentive to deceive, sometimes they tell the truth.
And if you need further proof, look at OnlyFans. There isn't even any kind of personal interaction there (in most cases) and men are still paying hundreds or thousands of dollars on that site. Online SB relationship is much more intimate than that.
-
01-14-26 13:12 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 534She isn't a big girl
I've seen her as well, $400 ppm she's not a big girl, she's just not an instagram model. Very few rules and actually hosts at her own place.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 13:10 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 534Oh I'm going to extract my revenge
She had asked to see it, I laid it on my desk and she went to go pee and bolted out of the house full sprint. I do have her face and tag on video so I could go to the authorities, that's not any fun I want to watch her face as I show up unexpectedly to one of her "next" meets.
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 12:58 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 1843I never give the girl the cash beforehand, certainly not the full amount, or leave it sitting out where they can grab it. That is for straight up hooker / escort, not SB. But I've been ROB'd before by escorts, and not fun, and hope you can somehow find a way to get very effective revenge.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 09:05 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 178For a big gum?!
We are paying 500 for whales now?! What has the world come to.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:59 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 259The links don't work, but there is a black girl about 26 ish lives in Buckhead that I had lunch with. She started at 600 and I said no thanks and didn't try to talk her down. This was last year also.
Originally Posted by Sneakey1961
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:15 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 30It really depends.
Here is a girl, real. Awesome, met her in person.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
But she wants $1 k ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-1d8ddafac0d3
I offered half that and she said she definitely has no problem.
Finding others.
-
01-13-26 13:32 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 534Memphis- CASH AND DASH
Or more like grab and sprint to a waiting car, half dressed and all. Had the money in a visible spot she acted as if she was going to pee and literally bolted out of the house to a black Hyundai waiting for her. It's going to end badly for her and her driver, I've played this game a long time. I have video and tag numbers, I won't call the popo. Time to fire up my tow truck again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-2cd53d176b58
-
01-13-26 13:26 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 534Laura- GPS and delusional
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-83f2b9dde95b
She's willing to meet, doesn't host, but wants someone to cover her rent. $3600/ mo. I told her $1800 was possible with enough visits each month, blah blah blah. She's delusional to think it'd be 3 visits.
-
01-13-26 11:47 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 45Claire
Seemed nice enough in the beginning and she was open to a no-pressure coffee meet that never materialized. Few weeks later she's posting content for sale on her Snap story. I made some innocuous comment and a thug seemed to grab her phone subsequently to make threats on me. IIRC she is up in Gainesville and does not drive.
Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 08:04 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 312Well.
Considering she's "not big on meets. " and "most comfortable with online" I would venture a guess toward the negative.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 02:20 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 1302I'm surprised how many guys on this board believe these girls
There's usually a couple of posts a months from guys bemoaning how expensive the hobby is, and how they talk to girls who tell them some simp pays them $1 K a month to send vids of their feet or whatever bullshit they spew, and guys just...believe it. Like it never occurred to them an anonymous person on the internet might LIE to them about money.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
People are dumb and gullible. Entire scam markets exist, not just in SB or escorts, but hundreds of others, that consist solely of people lying to other people on the internet to get them to send them money. And the reason it still goes on is...it works. You bait enough hooks, some sucker will bite. I'd hope guys who read this board would be smart enough to not fall for it, but I see it every other week, some sap posting he got scammed out of a deposit, or someone else who is complaining about the hobby because "girls get thousands of dollars to do nothing, the girl with hot instagram model pics on her profile told me so!" (Just an FYI, if a girl has a bunch of super hot semi-pro Insta-model photos on her profile, all from various places that CLEARLY aren't local, that's a pretty good indication THEY AREN'T REAL")
You got to learn real quick to succeed in this hobby how to detect bullshit and move on. Otherwise, you'll spend 80% of your time dealing with scammers or content sellers who are just trying to see how high they can get a gullible old man who doesn't have much internet saavy to pay her for a few titty pics. Stop wasting your time. Block, move on. You're going to waste some time til you get better at being able to tell a fake profile at a glance. And by fake profile I don't mean just scammers, but the content sellers who never intend to meet, so throw out some lotto winnings number on the off chance that if she tells 1000 guys that, someone will finally say yes. In the meantime she directs guys to her onlyfans, or sells them pics with a promise to one day meet "when they get more comfortable with them".











Reply With Quote





