Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 14585
-
01-15-26 06:19 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 30SW Stacey
She got checked in at the Marcino motel for a hopefully short stay, because it's getting slim Pickens out there on talent.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 04:54 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 137Absolutely fake
A quick google search is all you need. Multiple ads across country, different girls pictured.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 18:12 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 201SW Stacy?
Has anyone seen SW Stacy recently?
-
01-14-26 18:11 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 201I Agree
I couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by Shadowdoge
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:31 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 71Looks fake
That profile looks fake as fuck. Be careful brother!
Originally Posted by GwCount
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:10 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 39I have not seen her but her phone number does come back to ads in other cities and other pictures. Generally, telegram and whatsapp are not typical in the US. So I also take that as a caution flag. Good luck!
Originally Posted by GwCount
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:51 #13169Regular Member

Posts: 3Noob
Hi guys, noob here trying to get in the game.
Anyone got intel on this girl? From messaging, she seems legit.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/3741461
-
01-14-26 10:03 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 153Yuli the real deal
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/501304619121
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
I completely stand behind my review, yeah I'm sure that pussy gets a good workout, if fucking and sucking were an Olympic sport, she'd definitely be on the podium. Throw her an extra Benjamin for a Creampie. I'm definitely going to hit that sweet peach again this week, hopefully the line isn't too long?
-
01-13-26 23:55 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 219Sloppy 3rd?
Do you have your red wings, too?128514; I'm just kidding around.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom13
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 20:17 #13166Regular Member

Posts: 12Nice brochure but.
Idk she has this whole indulgent connection mantra thing typed up so eloquently but then you get there and she looks like she just woke up and coughs constantly and barely engages. Doesn't say anything about the session, rescheduling nothing. For me it was a definite non-repeat.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:22 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 183Would you pm. Her number please. I live in Lehigh, it would be nice to have someone close by.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
01-13-26 08:32 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 29Damn
Damn, if I see them post again I'll link it again and screenshot from it, can't find another post. Didn't get their names. Will share their digits thru pm.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
Was curious because seemed like great donation for fun with 2 in nice area of ft myers.
-
01-12-26 21:20 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 205I was blown off by another provider at 9:00. I contacted Yuli, set up an appointment. I told her I was 40 minutes away. I arrived in 39 minutes. She had told me to text when I got there. I did she said give her 5 minutes. So I waited, 6 minutes later a fellow monger walks out. Before he gets to his car another monger sprints to the door. Yuli lets him in. I text her and what was up. She said she thought he was me. She said give her five more minutes. Believe it or not she had him out of there in 6 minutes. I was going to take off. But I was in the mood. She texts me to come in. Glad I did. She is a cute little spinner. Go in get comfortable, she comes in I give her the donation just for a quick visit. She asks if I want to pay extra for a BBBJ. Some reason I decline. She starts off with a very good covered BJ. She gets me rock hard. I am ready for the main event. She grabs a lot of lube. She has a beautiful pussy and nice manmades. I am able to get in with ease with all the lube. We go thru almost every position. After about 20 minutes I take her up on the BBBJCIM. I had several days to deposit. She gave me one of the best hands free BBBJ I've had in awhile. She got to make me make a deposit expertly and fairly quickly. Which is not always east with me.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 21:08 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 205I was blown off by another provider at 9:00. I contacted Yuli, set up an appointment. I told her I was 40 minutes away. I arrived in 39 minutes. She had told me to text when I got there. I did she said give her 5 minutes. So I waited, 6 minutes later a fellow monger walks out. Before he gets to his car another monger sprints to the door. Yuli lets him in. I text her and what was up. She said she thought he was me. She said give her five more minutes. Believe it or not she had him out of there in 6 minutes. I was going to take off. But I was in the mood. She texts me to come in. Glad I did. She is a cute little spinner. Go in get comfortable, she comes in I give her the donation just for a quick visit. She asks if I want to pay extra for a BBBJ. Some reason I decline. She starts off with a very good covered BJ. She gets me rock hard. I am ready for the main event. She grabs a lot of lube. She has a beautiful pussy and nice manmades. I am able to get in with ease with all the lube. We go thru almost every position. After about 20 minutes I take her up on the BBBJCIM. I had several days to deposit. She gave me one of the best hands free BBBJ I've had in awhile. She got to make me make a deposit expertly and fairly quickly. Which is not always east with me.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-26 12:53 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 132Link is gone
Resend or give us there names.
Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






