Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 564 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 8459
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8324

    Lacy

    Any info on her? Did a search on here & nothing. Thought I remember seeing something on her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...h/764783626024

  2. #8323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 127

    JizzaBelle; The Only Provider Left that I rate a 10/10

    Name: JizzaBelle.

    Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...9/015081438968.

    Website: https://msha.ke/jizzabelle.

    I have had horrible luck with scammers, drama, and overall bs the past 2 years so I went with someone I have seen GOOD reviews on sporadically.

    Without writing a novel. Let me break it all down:

    -Rates 150 hh; 200 hr.

    I did the hour and WELL WORTH IT. She is located in Ellet; in a average neighborhood.

    -Her in person looks are much better than pics.

    -She is chubby, but no stretch marks or anything, just a nice thick girl.

    So we did a non covered 69 and she has a nice tasting kitty, juicy clit, and perfect thick thighs. She then had us do 4-5 positions where it was BBFS, to where she was super tight (I could not believe it myself) and also gets super soaked easy. She then gave me a BBBJ for a bit, which she sucks a mean one. She wanted me to finish in her and asked if I could be super deep when I did. So 3 positions later I finished in her. Time still left, so she just kept sucking it even though it had went down after creaming in her. Very nice, hospitable, and comfortable environment 100%.

    I am easily repeating and sticking with her only from now on. A bunch of weight lifted off my back for sure having a regular again!

  3. #8322

    Agency's

    Thought I'd share this here since it was at Belden, the ad is gone today.

    I took a chance on one of the "agency's" (ads all over STG,) recently, you never know what will show up at the door though. I actually saw the same gal in BV area on 2 occasions, 1st time I decided to bail when she opened the door, they send you some random photo and unless your lucky (like when I went Cleveland and the photo was exactly who was in the room) pic never matches gal in the room, well the 2nd time I set up a visit totally different hotel and phone number but the same gal answers door.

    Decided to try her out It had been awhile and I was pretty worked up, typical 40 yo Asian not a bad body no bad breath, got about 20 minutes BBFS 120.

  4. #8321
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    The only professions left in ohio are blowing a judge or menial minimum wage work unless you're in with the elite. And they wonder why hooking is so rampant. Flagrantly obvious.
    Pretty accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251127_161507_Facebook.jpg‎  

  5. #8320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    Do you realized that if a girl is charging $200.00 for a one-hour visit if she sees 10 men a week, she is making $200.00 X 10 =$2000.00 per week. For one month she is making $2000.00 X 4 = $8000.00 per month. That comes out to $8000.00 X 12 = $96000.00 per year tax free. That involves seeing 1. 4285714 men per day for one week. She is making more in one year than many of us. Now if you visit one of these girls twice a month for $200.00 per visit for one year you have paid $4800.00 per year for the privilege of female companionship. If you visit XTC in Akron twice a month seeking interaction with couples or single women or partake of the Glory hole adventure for $18.00 for an all day in and out and back in visit you will spend $18.00 X 2 = $36.00 per month. $36.00 X 12 = $432.00 per year. You have saved $4368.00 per year and still have ejaculated twice per month with no drama, drug worries or safety issues due to ghetto in call etc. I realize XTC or similar places are not everyone's "cup of tea" and I respect that. We all have our own preferences likes and dislikes. This all being said and judging from some of the personal PM's I have received on this site many of you are tired of the high prices of "Golden Pussy" and have sought out other alternatives. I seriously doubt that these prices are going to come down unless we all stop paying these high prices and that probably will not happen. I do yearn for the days when a $25.00 massage got you full service in a reasonably safe situation. Yes, a new care used to cost $2500.00 also. Inflation has been our enemy. Well, I posted this just to vent and hopefully enlighten some of you. Once again, I respect everyone's choices and opinions please respect mine. Happy New and have a safe one. Party on and have fun.

    Jimmy:

    (Senior).
    The only professions left in ohio are blowing a judge or menial minimum wage work unless you're in with the elite. And they wonder why hooking is so rampant. Flagrantly obvious.

  6. #8319
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  7. #8318

    Nigerian

    Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit  [View Original Post]
    If they ask for a deposit, I always assume the girl pictured in the ad doesn't exist and I'm texting with a Nigerian.
    Thanks not always true. Sometimes its an Indian.

  8. #8317

  9. #8316
    Quote Originally Posted by CooterHawk69  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be visiting the board today and saw your post. I checked out the link and she's rather cute then I read her ad. From my past experience anytime they want a deposit or you to bye content it's always a bust. Say's it's for gas, baby sitter, or something else and to deduct it from your donation. She never shows up and ghosts you. You do what you want but it smells TGTBT. Best of luck.
    If they ask for a deposit, I always assume the girl pictured in the ad doesn't exist and I'm texting with a Nigerian.

  10. #8315
    I happened to be visiting the board today and saw your post. I checked out the link and she's rather cute then I read her ad. From my past experience anytime they want a deposit or you to bye content it's always a bust. Say's it's for gas, baby sitter, or something else and to deduct it from your donation. She never shows up and ghosts you. You do what you want but it smells TGTBT. Best of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BardsTale  [View Original Post]
    She always wants a deposit or you to buy content before you meet, no thanks!

  11. #8314

    Depsoit

    She always wants a deposit or you to buy content before you meet, no thanks!

  12. #8313

  13. #8312

    ANAL QUEEN 2 Girl SCAM

    Hey figured I'd let you guys know she is still trying this is the new ad. Long story short she will look for a deposit, DO NOT PAY IT your money will be gone and you will never even see her. She is using phone numbers that end in 4485,8283, and 6262 Here is a link to the new post. Be sure to steer clear, if you do talk to her make sure she knows her behavior has made her famous on the board.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam2.jpg‎  

  14. #8311

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by FredDaw9  [View Original Post]
    So I toftt and tried to meet this one. Should have run when she asked for a deposit, but the little head was in the drivers seat and he makes poor choices. Anyway one thing after another, deposit, then deposit for the second girl. Then payment on arrival, then she says because we were near a police station its a setup and they arent stopping without payment. Little head makes a bad choice and bada bing bada boom I'm out 400 bucks never a trace of her or her friend. Don't WASTE YOUR TIME not a legit provider. Photo of ad so you can see her and avoid at all costs.
    Messaged them a week ago, sniffed it out a mile away wanted a deposit for incall or outcall. Sry bud all the red flags were there.

  15. #8310

    ANAL FREAK *Scam*

    So I toftt and tried to meet this one. Should have run when she asked for a deposit, but the little head was in the drivers seat and he makes poor choices. Anyway one thing after another, deposit, then deposit for the second girl. Then payment on arrival, then she says because we were near a police station its a setup and they arent stopping without payment. Little head makes a bad choice and bada bing bada boom I'm out 400 bucks never a trace of her or her friend. Don't WASTE YOUR TIME not a legit provider. Photo of ad so you can see her and avoid at all costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape