Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40124

    Places near Waikiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bras, I'm just came from the mainland looking for some info. Where's the closet AMP that provides FS near Waiks, and what's the usual damage? In Seattle, the going rate is $50 for half or $70 for full, and another $150 for FS includes GFE, DFK, CIM, DATY, stuff like that.

    I'd appreciate any places and names you can give. I'm fond of Korean women with a nice big racks, but not a deal breaker either. Thanks for the help guys. If you need some help in Seattle, drop me a line. Happy Mongering!
    Lemon at Asia Spa would fit the bill of Kgirl with big rack but it looks like she's out of town (https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...24150-Asia-Spa).

    Jordan at Lemon Blossom. This has a good rotation of kgirls. (https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...58-Lemon-Scent).

    Also, review some of the threads under User Blogs and you'll get a gist of mongering here. BTW, typical donation here starts at $70 HF + 160 FS. GFE / DFK is hit or miss. BBBJ is usually avail. Just depends on the girl. Good luck and have fun!

  2. #40123

    Kahala house two girls Nancy and tiny spinner judy is back

    Judy tiny spinner will be here for only four more days so hurry up if you want to check her out ads are on Mojo Village Nancy Little Asian mix girl is here for a few more days also.

  3. #40122

    Rubmaops

    Welcum to Oahu bro. Had me some girls in Cali was more that what you pay there. Honolulu cost more too. Read the forum. 60-70 hf, 150-200 tip for FS, ramp up on service beyond standard half and half dictates tip. Majority of bros pay 60-70 and tip 160 for CFS. 180-200 for GFE, CIM, etc.

    The forum will give you some direction. Rubmaps will give you location. Plenty AMP around Ala Moana Shopping Center--at most a couple miles from Waikiki hotel. Get plenty girls here have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bras, I'm just came from the mainland looking for some info. Where's the closet AMP that provides FS near Waiks, and what's the usual damage? In Seattle, the going rate is $50 for half or $70 for full, and another $150 for FS includes GFE, DFK, CIM, DATY, stuff like that.

    I'd appreciate any places and names you can give. I'm fond of Korean women with a nice big racks, but not a deal breaker either. Thanks for the help guys. If you need some help in Seattle, drop me a line. Happy Mongering!

  4. #40121
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bras, I'm just came from the mainland looking for some info. Where's the closet AMP that provides FS near Waiks, and what's the usual damage? In Seattle, the going rate is $50 for half or $70 for full, and another $150 for FS includes GFE, DFK, CIM, DATY, stuff like that.

    I'd appreciate any places and names you can give. I'm fond of Korean women with a nice big racks, but not a deal breaker either. Thanks for the help guys. If you need some help in Seattle, drop me a line. Happy Mongering!
    I think your closest spa would be Angel Relaxation. They have an ad, as well as a thread here named Angle.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../23339225.html

  5. #40120
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks,

    I was driving to Ala Moana mall on Queen street last weekend and on the mauka side of the road there is a new massage shop. I passed it so quickly that I did not get any of the details and could not do a turn back.

    From the the street a well lit lobby open to the outside and already a bunch of customers. Looks like parking in front on Queen St. In front of the shop. You know that section of Queen St. No sidewalks.

    I will follow up when I can, but in the meantime, good hunting.
    Is it near the old Sanho place? Let's hope it is run by the Sanho crew. They had young gems there, including Fanta.

  6. #40119

    Waiks

    Hey bras, I'm just came from the mainland looking for some info. Where's the closet AMP that provides FS near Waiks, and what's the usual damage? In Seattle, the going rate is $50 for half or $70 for full, and another $150 for FS includes GFE, DFK, CIM, DATY, stuff like that.

    I'd appreciate any places and names you can give. I'm fond of Korean women with a nice big racks, but not a deal breaker either. Thanks for the help guys. If you need some help in Seattle, drop me a line. Happy Mongering!

  7. #40118
    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    Hey Folks,

    I was driving to Ala Moana mall on Queen street last weekend and on the mauka side of the road there is a new massage shop. I passed it so quickly that I did not get any of the details and could not do a turn back.

    From the the street a well lit lobby open to the outside and already a bunch of customers. Looks like parking in front on Queen St. In front of the shop. You know that section of Queen St. No sidewalks.

    I will follow up when I can, but in the meantime, good hunting.
    Think you are talking about this place. They posted an ad on Craigslist.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...907421662.html

    Haven't been there. Be safe.

  8. #40117

    New Massage Shop on Queen Street

    Hey Folks,

    I was driving to Ala Moana mall on Queen street last weekend and on the mauka side of the road there is a new massage shop. I passed it so quickly that I did not get any of the details and could not do a turn back.

    From the the street a well lit lobby open to the outside and already a bunch of customers. Looks like parking in front on Queen St. In front of the shop. You know that section of Queen St. No sidewalks.

    I will follow up when I can, but in the meantime, good hunting.

  9. #40116

    Nancy is now back at Kahala house if you'd like tiny mix Asian girl

    Yana last day is today Kahala house and if you want to catch Nancy it's a good time to go over or call that number on Mojo Village.

  10. #40115
    Quote Originally Posted by ChooseyGoon  [View Original Post]
    If you mean that little shop on the corner, I went in one night after being guided in walking down the street. Small, petite woman who refused to do any extras. Great massage.
    Thanks for the info. The way she was talking to me she was trying to be very discrete (maybe for my sake because I was asking about Lemon?) Anyway good to know no extras there.

  11. #40114

    Hawaii Hot Stone is Closed

    For those who care about those things, heads up that Helen of Ke La Lani Spa has purchased Hawaii Hot Stone (CC 101) from Miki; not sure when it happened, but I think it was very recent. I went to the former HHS this weekend and was shocked when the signage was for Ke La Lani, and multiple therapists there confirmed the new ownership. So right now AFAIK KLLS is comprised of the building right outside CC where Lindon was until Macy sold it, and the former HHS unit of CC 101, and upstairs in CC at suite 203.

  12. #40113
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    So I went to see Lemon before she left. I have never been to Asia Spa before but Google maps took me to a parking lot in front of a liquor / convenience store. I walked to the front of the building where I rang the bell. An older lady answered and I told her I had an appointment with Lemon. She told me that Lemon was upstairs and to take the stairs on the side of the building. She told me next time come visit.

    What place is that on the first floor of Asia Spa? Is it worth going there?
    If you mean that little shop on the corner, I went in one night after being guided in walking down the street. Small, petite woman who refused to do any extras. Great massage.

  13. #40112

    Whats the place in front of Asia Spa?

    So I went to see Lemon before she left. I have never been to Asia Spa before but Google maps took me to a parking lot in front of a liquor / convenience store. I walked to the front of the building where I rang the bell. An older lady answered and I told her I had an appointment with Lemon. She told me that Lemon was upstairs and to take the stairs on the side of the building. She told me next time come visit.

    What place is that on the first floor of Asia Spa? Is it worth going there?

  14. #40111

    Gina / yana leaving soon

    Yeah she's probably here only two more days not sure if she's going to stay in Honolulu or go back to mainland but you better hurry good service she's taking that Ozempic dropping some weight she should be 105 real soon her ass is real her tits are nice clean shaven down there seems to enjoy her job makes a little bit of noise but very fun.

  15. #40110

    No go avoid!

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13300717.html

    Don't go here girls look nothing like the pics said they have Latina, viet, and Chinese but only seen Chinese older women will also tell you prices 200/30 min VIP 300/1 hr 400/1 hr vvip Msog BBFS but will rush the service and your out in 30 minutes. Avoid this place shut it down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape