Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 506 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7582
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7192

    Warm Winter Touch (Scam)

    Reached out to the Warm Winter Touch ad:

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908346005.html

    Listed only electronic payment options and then requires a $70 deposit to book.

    Don't waste your time with this one.

  2. #7191

    St. Petersburg. Craigslist Advertiser Reviews. Post# 1721

    See the titled post. I've been following these ladies for a moment, and it seems to be in line with what's going on over here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.

    Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html

    Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html

  3. #7190

    DP please post of your dream or dm me--love her look

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.

    Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.

    $200 for hour hour.

    These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.

    Wish me luck.

    Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.

    Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.

    Be safe.
    I have been watching her ads for months.

  4. #7189
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.

    Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.

    $200 for hour hour.

    These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.

    Wish me luck.

    Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.

    Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.

    Be safe.
    Isabella never replied to me. But my guess is she is part of the CL cartel that moves around FL and asks for 200 hr for legit massage and another $$ for anything else. Good luck. I think she is the best looking of the bunch.

  5. #7188

    Anyone seen Lilith?

    Came across her today and never seen ads for her before. Anyone have an knowledge about her and her services?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907024338.html

  6. #7187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Lia and Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdfewf  [View Original Post]
    I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.

    Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html

    Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html
    Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.

    Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.

    $200 for hour hour.

    These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.

    Wish me luck.

    Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.

    Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.

    Be safe.

  7. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. She sent me a photo that is different than the one in the ad you posted. This was back in Sept. Maybe it's an agency. Or maybe she had some major work done. Will add her photo here. She just sent me a different photo and I don't think it's the same girl as in her CL ad, but it's very nice.
    In a dream I had a long time ago. Not the chick in the pics. Much heavier girl. Wants GPS for additional. Not worth it. In the dream I had.

    Fletch.

  8. #7185

    Lia or Isabella

    I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.

    Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html

    Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html

  9. #7184

    Photo Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. She sent me a photo that is different than the one in the ad you posted. This was back in Sept. Maybe it's an agency. Or maybe she had some major work done. Will add her photo here. She just sent me a different photo and I don't think it's the same girl as in her CL ad, but it's very nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6635288740542456866.jpg‎  

  10. #7183

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html

    Curious if she's actually the girl in the pics.

  11. #7182

    Anyone Tried This?


  12. #7181

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She expects you to sign a document drawn up by her attorney and demands to take a picture of your state I'd or license and the icing on the cake was she whipped out an ink pad and took a thumb print on the document she makes you sign before the session starts if you are a new client!

    The document basically asserts you will keep your hands to yourself! And have no expectations other than a legitimate massage.

    She claims this all came about because a client got "all hands on" her and might have pushed the envelope too far! If you know what I mean!

    She went as far as asking me "if I was horny! Because if I were!? Then I needed to leave!!

    I think all of this was not only over the top! Ridiculous! But a bit rich coming from someone who maybe 15 years back or so!? With an office on Colonial Drive would for the right tip due FULL NUDE happy endings and YMMV like sucking on her toes or massaging her feet! But as she gets older she is getting more stricter and legitimate. But she does give a solid massage and these days does her best to stay professional but the paperwork thing is bewildering. Because of some out of control clown client now everyone has to be treated like a potential threat to her! Whenever a new client contacts her but none of this is told beforehand you find out about the paperwork once you arrive.
    It's a shame she feels like she has to do something like that because a grown man couldn't behave himself. She gives a solid massage, does a great Brazilian and an awesome ending. Depending on her rates for legit services I would still go back even without the ending. I'm not concerned about the I'd, she already knows who I am.

  13. #7180
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    ARUM LUXURY WELLNESS -Therapist "MOLLY"

    I had an opportunity to see her at her incall office suite near the Convention center. She is a pleasant nice attractive lady as shown in the pictures but those pictures might be a couple of years old!?

    Her massage was SENSUAL at times but LEGITIMATE. I found it to be relaxing and her hands are buttery smooth.

    Her prices are rather expensive for professional only massage and because she has plenty of regular clients that enjoy her legitimate massage I think she feels she has no need for extras especially since her standard rates are at a premium but the massage is "solid" and relaxing.

    I would keep her in my rotation for a genuine legit massage because of her soft hands and nice personality but don't go in expecting any kind of extras and be prepared to pay premium rates in exchange for a strict legitimate massage by a middle aged attractive woman.

  14. #7179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Not fun

    She is legit only.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongWoodGuy111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one?

    I think professional yet the picture is seductive.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...903092348.html

  15. #7178

    Lake Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by GDriver  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? What area is she in now?
    $80 for the hour massage plus tip. I tipped $60.

    Near downtown (old) Lake Mary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape