Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 7578
-
01-13-26 20:23 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 330Lia and Isabella
Actually reached to both of them today and heard back from both of them.
Originally Posted by Jdfewf
[View Original Post]
Set a time for tomorrow with Isabella. She is off Bumby north of Colonial.
$200 for hour hour.
These ladies ads looked very similar so wonder if they are working out of the same house.
Wish me luck.
Saw Tania yesterday, nice figure but attitude sucked.
Maybe a YMMV situation but I won't be returning.
Be safe.
-
01-13-26 10:41 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 144In a dream I had a long time ago. Not the chick in the pics. Much heavier girl. Wants GPS for additional. Not worth it. In the dream I had.
Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
01-13-26 10:33 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 155Lia or Isabella
I'm also curious about these two if anyone has updates. I know it's been asked before but I couldn't find any feedback on them. Kinda on the fence of trying someone new this week or setting up something with an existing SB.
Lia's Massage Relax (Winter Park).
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...908334710.html
Isabella Spa Wellnes and Peacefull (Winter Park).
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html
-
01-12-26 13:33 #7185Regular Member

Posts: 17Photo Catfish
I texted her. She sent me a photo that is different than the one in the ad you posted. This was back in Sept. Maybe it's an agency. Or maybe she had some major work done. Will add her photo here. She just sent me a different photo and I don't think it's the same girl as in her CL ad, but it's very nice.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 15:16 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907758361.html
Curious if she's actually the girl in the pics.
-
01-11-26 10:59 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 168Anyone Tried This?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...907765605.html
Anyone have an experience here?
-
01-11-26 07:34 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 195Too bad
It's a shame she feels like she has to do something like that because a grown man couldn't behave himself. She gives a solid massage, does a great Brazilian and an awesome ending. Depending on her rates for legit services I would still go back even without the ending. I'm not concerned about the I'd, she already knows who I am.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-26 19:29 #7181Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252ARUM LUXURY WELLNESS -Therapist "MOLLY"
I had an opportunity to see her at her incall office suite near the Convention center. She is a pleasant nice attractive lady as shown in the pictures but those pictures might be a couple of years old!?
Her massage was SENSUAL at times but LEGITIMATE. I found it to be relaxing and her hands are buttery smooth.
Her prices are rather expensive for professional only massage and because she has plenty of regular clients that enjoy her legitimate massage I think she feels she has no need for extras especially since her standard rates are at a premium but the massage is "solid" and relaxing.
I would keep her in my rotation for a genuine legit massage because of her soft hands and nice personality but don't go in expecting any kind of extras and be prepared to pay premium rates in exchange for a strict legitimate massage by a middle aged attractive woman.
-
01-10-26 14:22 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 1670Not fun
She is legit only.
Originally Posted by LongWoodGuy111
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 23:23 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 168Lake Mary
$80 for the hour massage plus tip. I tipped $60.
Originally Posted by GDriver
[View Original Post]
Near downtown (old) Lake Mary.
-
01-09-26 21:16 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 185What was the damage? What area is she in now?
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 21:04 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 107Yeah I saw her for 350 as well and I agree her BBBJ is indeed one of the best I have had. But at 600, I won't be returning.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 20:12 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 168Valerie
Had an hour with former MetroWest Valerie at her new location. House in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of parking. Def looked diff than current CL pics. Looked better in my opinion now.
Has a converted room with laundry stuff in it. Nice table. Paid for an hour. Was done quicker than that but whatever. L1 nude on flip with FIV. No FS available. Covered BJ available if you bring your own cover.
Nice gal.
-
01-09-26 19:38 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 523I seen her when she first started for 350 hr. GFE and honestly one of the best BBBJ I ever received but haven't seen her since due to gps.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 17:45 #7174Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252She quoted me 600 roses for everything for an hour
She told me 600 for GFE style for one hour implying BBBJ with cfs.
Originally Posted by Henry462
[View Original Post]
This quote was a couple of months back I did not partake.











Reply With Quote





