Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 37339
-
01-15-26 00:30 #35779Regular Member

Posts: 7Now you can see it. Linda is 54.
Luna is 29. Candy is 24.
Candy has too many rules, was rushing after 5 minutes into the session. Told me not to talk at all to her and to focus. Covered everything. Didn't have a nice time. Won't repeat.
Wanted her on top, and she refused initially. So I pulled out, and said "no?" Started to get off the table and leave. She saw I was visibly disappointed and upset. Then she said ok. Told me Shen had a boyfriend. Why? I don't care if she does. I thought it was random for her to say it out of the blue. I've never been treated so badly. 30 minutes turned into 15. She kept rushing me saying she had another customer coming. Yeah, that didn't work at all for me. I've never been treated so poorly there.
As always. YMMV.
Good luck, gents!
-
01-14-26 22:53 #35778Senior Member

Posts: 371Linda was meh, how is Candy? She looks good, is there anyone there that looks younger / great and do BBFS?
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:51 #35777Senior Member

Posts: 531Wow. I'm going to have to go in here one day!
Originally Posted by PokerMan39
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:43 #35776Senior Member

Posts: 38Great Hands. Candy and Luna
Here are the Candy and Luna photos.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 13:06 #35775Senior Member

Posts: 233Mia Saigon
Yes. She is full service but more expensive than Tiffany. I tried once. She is beautiful. Half Asian / half European (I think). A little on the taller and thicker side compared to Tiffany. Not a spinner in any way. We did everything bb, but it was ridiculously expensive. Nice one time but too expensive to repeat.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:19 #35774Senior Member

Posts: 127Linda in White, Candy in Red
Pics of providers Linda and Candy.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:13 #35773Senior Member

Posts: 215Star moon wixom
Parking lot empty every day. Has only been there lately. What's the lineup?
-
01-13-26 23:59 #35772Senior Member

Posts: 89This place still open?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 23:23 #35771Senior Member

Posts: 98Re: fslist.
Also my experience that Queen is probably pure legit. I don't know if the unlabeled "M Spa" in Wasteland is still operating, but if it is, that should be on the list, unless it's not because it's not labeled.
I think with: waves hands around at the world: the way things are right now, it's getting providers to open up some. I've been a lot of places the last several months where I've had the opportunity to get better service than standard at places, though it's pretty sporadic.
-
01-13-26 22:11 #35770Senior Member

Posts: 127Miac
Is Mia full service? Have different answers.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 22:09 #35769Senior Member

Posts: 127Linda and Candy
Linda and Candy at Great Hands (Linda in White, Candy in Red).
-
01-13-26 22:08 #35768Senior Member

Posts: 59Mia is a knockout dime, by far the hottest girl at saigon but she seems to be barely ever there, she's asian mixed with something I forgot not latina.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
Gorgeous face with a nice fat ass and skinny waste, face looks asian, dark skin like a latina.
-
01-13-26 21:49 #35767Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...908440845.html
Any reviews on this one? We texted a little but didn't set up a visit yet.
-
01-13-26 21:49 #35766Senior Member

Posts: 127Candy
Candy from Great Hands.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 20:17 #35765Senior Member

Posts: 424Not same Lisa
For sure not. 9/10 spas have a Lisa.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
And another poster talked about Linda being 30's. ,be careful, I thought she was 30's or 40 and was scorned by another guy on hear telling me Linda is 54. But I think this is a different lady using the same name while Linda may be off for a bit. That happens all the time.










Reply With Quote





