Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 7922
-
01-17-26 07:05 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 1232Yes, amazing spa next to Ace hardware in that little strip mall, I've been there they got busted about a year ago. And zen across the street, never been but read FS.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
I've got a cellophane wrapped blowjob at Mila (not a fan) on babcock, I've gotten FS oceanic on Murrell in rockledge, cellophane BJ at Tomo on US1 little north of palm tree in rockledge, Tokyo Cocoa, 3 on Courtney Merritt Island, 3 on A1 A in Cape Canaveral all FS, 3 FS Titusville. I'm sure there's more that's just personal experience off the top of my head.
If you want to take it to another level jump on 520 and go to bithlo 5 star is awesome! Orlando style table showers and top notch FS, 200 half hour, 240 hour, that's all in including door fee and no negotiations.
-
01-17-26 05:29 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 483Zen M and palm tree. There is the one that post ads on skip 1 off 192 near the mall. I also believe the place up in titusville.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 00:43 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 1232Palm Tree on US1 in rockledge has been full service for years and years, been a while for me, had some good experiences with decent providers but GPS took over.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 17:06 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 133Any Others?
Any FS Spas other than Zen?? Haventy really seen any posts. May have to go West.
-
01-16-26 15:49 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 1232No worries, we're next door to Orlando if it got anybody excited it's a short drive for the same thing.
Originally Posted by BrockM7777
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 13:12 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 112Got us all excited for nothing. LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-26 11:13 #7496Regular Member

Posts: 7I am an idiot and some how posted in the wrong forum. You are correct. Not sure how to fix it but as stated, this was in Broward.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 17:19 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 1232Ft. Laud.
You posted in the wrong place that's Broward county not Brevard.
Originally Posted by BrockM7777
[View Original Post]
I/we gotta go to Orlando for that kind of fun
-
01-15-26 15:54 #7494Regular Member

Posts: 7Blue Ocean And Relaxing
So I've had a few dreams lately that I wanted to share. In my first dream I went to Blue Ocean around noon and met with Ashley. I tight bodied masseuse. Small tits and a great tight ass. She performed amazing uncovered oral and we went through all the positions you could think if and in the end she asked me to finish in her mouth. Top shelf all the way. On my next visit, Ashley wasn't there yet, so I did a 4 hands with two others. It was meh. I actually thought they were going to get into a fist fight at one point. One of the girls was decent and gave a great uncovered BJ but the other would only do covered. At this point I will only go back if I get to see Ashley.
Then I had a dream that I went to Relaxing based on some great things I have heard on this forum. I walked in and was met by Coco, a little spinner with man made C's and a very tight body. Face was a 7. I asked to see who was working and she was disappointed but I really wanted to see if Vivi was there. As luck would have it, she was as was another girl who was bigger but had a nice chest. I liked the looks of Coco better, so I opted for a 4 hands with Vivi and Coco. The first thing Vivi asked me was if I wanted my ass licked! What a nice way to start things! Highlights of my dream are as follows: Double uncovered BJ from both, lots of deep kissing from both. Face fucking Vivi while she was laying down and Coco rimmed me. I am still dreaming about that experience. Standing mish with Coco and standing doggy with coco while Vivi rimmed me during both. I did fuck Vivi in a few positions while Coco and I passionately made out. I finished with another double BJ and ended with both of them on their knees while I blew on both their faces and in their mouths. I am not sure I will ever go to another place as this was the top AMP experience for me by a long shot. I got the sense that the only "no" out of there mouths were anal and them doing stuff together. Outside of those, it was yes all the way.
I hope my dreams help you all like yours have helped me!
-
01-14-26 14:12 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 1232Josephr9999
Hey man I replied to your question and you ain't got no space in your mailbox for it
-
01-14-26 10:59 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 1232lemon tree
Did Anna and/or Candy resurface? It's been a while but I read they left, I had enjoyable visits with both of them, separately.
Originally Posted by Mikeusa1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 05:54 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 483This place is not bad its definitely not full service. They have a table shower and youll get a soothing body rub and a very nice L1. The ladies are cute late 20's to mid 30's. Thin and small titties.
Originally Posted by SeekingTight2
[View Original Post]
SBR.
-
01-13-26 20:48 #7490Regular Member

Posts: 9New girl at LT
I went to LT this evening and saw a new girl named Lili, and she gave me one the best massage I have gotten in a while. Hard to find a lady that still cares, most just want to play and bargain. PLUS, she is absolutely a sweetheart way better looking and younger than most. It reminds me of Anna and Candy time. Absolutely will come back to see her.
-
01-13-26 19:40 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 269Town Massage
Nothing worthwhile going on there. Lackluster massage experience.
Originally Posted by Marcspector
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 17:38 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 269There's only two "stars" in Brevard that I'm aware of. One is at Zen Melt the other is Eva in Merritt Island if she's still around.
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




